• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow S2 |OT| CW's Justice Society of Vancouver - Tuesdays 9/8c

MartyStu

I think this Eobard played Wells, making sure Barry became The Flash but knew he would die so he used a Time Remnant.

But the death of Eddie should also have killed off the this Eobard as well.

Unless he hid in the Speed Force and that protected him...

Hmm...

Could be why he is so jumpy, but does not care about changing time like the legion has been doing: this version of him is not tethered to time and is an active paradox.

I wonder if he is running away from space time catching up and erasing him, or the wraiths. Or MAYBE the wraith are a mechanism of space-time.

Hmm, this actually explains why he wants to re-write reality so much. He probably can't keep running forever.

Star Wars inspires Ray to have an interest in science but Star Trek doesn't? Calling bullshit.

Star Trek would have just been a forgotten cult TV show if not for Star Wars. The success of Star Wars led to Paramount searching their archives for something to capitalize on the scifi boom, and that led to the movies and later TNG reviving the series.

Joni

Star Trek would have just been a forgotten cult TV show if not for Star Wars. The success of Star Wars led to Paramount searching their archives for something to capitalize on the scifi boom, and that led to the movies and later TNG reviving the series.
It was booming in syndication though.

Cafeman

That's how I remember it. Star Trek repeats were on each weekend. You could buy ST beach towels and action figures and playsets. In the 70's. The seeds were sown; it seemed people liked ST, but the show was done; it was viewed as an old cool 60's show. When Shatner or Nimoy would star in other shows, we'd say "there's Captain Kirk" or "there's Spock".

After the success of May 1977 Star Wars and November 1977 Close Encounters of the Third Kind, they created and eventually released 1979 Star Trek The Motion Picture, and it was very popular, very successful - but I don't think it was inspiring or all that well liked. Not like the effect of watching Star Wars!

The following films and TNG really boosted ST.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
This series is so dumb, I love it. lol They certainly found a way to separate it from Arrow and Flash in tone.

I think this is might have been my favorite episode. It was completely dumb and cheesy, and I'd like it no other way. This is why I liked S1 Flash so much, it didn't take itself so seriously and injected humor often when appropriate. Something the current season of Flash doesn't seem to want to do. Although, I'm sure the musical episode will change my mind.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I think next season they should drop time shenanigans and instead go exploring the multiverse.

Have it lead into next year's crossover event and merge Supergirl into continuity there.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces

Eh... Star Wars probably lit a fire under Paramount's ass to actually see one through, but there have been attempts to revive it before ANH. So I wouldn't really say it was "forgotten."

Xenoboy

I think next season they should drop time shenanigans and instead go exploring the multiverse.

Have it lead into next year's crossover event and merge Supergirl into continuity there.

Then we can have remnant Hunter Zolomon as the villain, and have his squad consist of Black Siren, Killer Frost and Cyborg Superman. We all are winners

And an episode dedicated to Black Flash schooling Hunter

GulAtiCa

A sliders approach for a season might be cool. Like if the Waverider got knocked into a different universe and they try to find their way home for the season.

Though, since the crossovers are usually ep 8 or so, I'm not sure how that would even work as a premise since they'd need to be back in the correct universe for the crossover. (unless the crossover kinda takes place elsewhere)

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
A sliders approach for a season might be cool. Like if the Waverider got knocked into a different universe and they try to find their way home for the season.

Though, since the crossovers are usually ep 8 or so, I'm not sure how that would even work as a premise since they'd need to be back in the correct universe for the crossover. (unless the crossover kinda takes place elsewhere)

yes, a full on alt-history season would be so good

Maybe instead of being lost in the Multiverse, they're chasing a villain who moves through the multiverse.

That would still give them reason to return to Earth 1 for crossovers while still keeping the fun of universe-hopping.

Could also add some multiversal heroes to the Waverider's crew, like Jay.

TheOddOne

New episode today:
Season 2: episode 10 "The Legion of Doom"

The Legends are determined to find and rescue Rip, but first must focus on locating the Spear of Destiny. Stein thinks he has the perfect person to help but knows involving her will be risky. Meanwhile, Malcom Merlyn (guest star John Barrowman) and Damien Darhk (guest star Neal McDonough) realize that Thawne (guest star Matt Letscher) is pitting them against each other.
- Promo for this week's episode.

Why can't we get a Savitar episode in The Flash?!?!!

Yay! More Cute Lily

Top Bottom