• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow S2 |OT| CW's Justice Society of Vancouver - Tuesdays 9/8c

When they got better villains.

And i'm sad Black Racer doesn't have his ski's.

It's the Black Flash, lol. Not the New Gods. If they introduced the New Gods then the Flarrowverse is the best verse right now.

They will probably merge them together though.

The Light

That explanation made me realize Barry couldn't care less that he set this dude loose again.

Also writers really need to give Jax something to do. Season 1 all over again.

I heard Black Flash appeared on tonights episode. Is that true and how does he look?

Yes and he looks just like Zolomon did during the season 2 ending:

images

GulAtiCa

That explanation made me realize Barry couldn't care less that he set this dude loose again.

Also writers really need to give Jax something to do. Season 1 all over again.
I image Barry probably has no idea. Prob thinks he stays to the past, not realizing he fucked up everything

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
That episode was a ton of fun.

Legends continues to clean up the Arrowverse's messes and, by god, they're going to redeem Zoom/Black Flash yet.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
This episode really needs you to watch The Flash I guess... I had no idea what this speedforce ancestor time thing is supposed to be about.

I still don't get why they don't just fly to 2016 and get non-reverse Flash to help.

morningbus

This episode really needs you to watch The Flash I guess... I had no idea what this speedforce ancestor time thing is supposed to be about.

I still don't get why they don't just fly to 2016 and get non-reverse Flash to help.

They gave you about as much of an explanation as you'd have gotten from being pretty up with the speedforce on Flash.

It's kept somewhat nebulous because it's a ridiculous thing to explain.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
They gave you about as much of an explanation as you'd have gotten from being pretty up with the speedforce on Flash.

It's kept somewhat nebulous because it's a ridiculous thing to explain.
So timey-wimey Doctor Who stuff then. lol

Because Barry done goofed and he isn't about to cause another alternate timeline by messing with time again.
Well if his ancestor killing himself isn't enough to stop him, what hope do these idiots with a time ship have!

Mariolee

I legit cheered when I realized he was talking about Black Flash, and then the reveal.

When did this show become the best Arrowverse show my goodness.

MartyStu

Yes, it kind of does. It is explained well enough here, but watching the Flash helps a lot when it comes to accepting how time and the speedforce intersect.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Rambling thoughts on Episode 10

- Darhk gets his own Berlanti Show Intro. This gonna be good.
- Gideon doesn't have knowledge of Thawne? Not even based off the future but Team Flash fought him in 2015.
- This Legion of Doom stuff is sooo good.
- Lily! She's a fun character.
- "Guggenheim Champagne" Haha, not exactly a good vintage Moet or Dom Perignon but that's fun
- Ray & Lily are cute together.
- Martin sorta has a point about the aberrant nature of Lily really just being a matter of perspective. Technically, everything the Legends do is a time aberration. It's in service to fixing the timeline but Rip chose them and took their lives on a divergent path from its natural state.
- Martin being an alcohol snob is perfect. Lol
- An explanation for why nobody knows about Thawne. This is getting good. And it sorta makes sense. Well if you don't account for Team Flash still remembering him... It's a paradox but I'll allow it.
- Bad Boy Rip, I like that. Legends side is stacked with heroes, they need more villains

This show is killing it in Season 2. Great episode. I'm loving The Legion of Doom.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Man, Legends is on fire now...Arrow and Legends are lit this season.

Weakest CW DCverse show right now has to be either Supergirl or The Flash. I'm leaning more towards the latter.

Mick is a fucking asshole. Saying that the daughter.
While he is still a really fun character it feels like they have forgotten that he spent lifetimes with the time Lords and became rather smart because of it. It's annoying because he could still do the stuff he does but also show he isn't some dumb thug.

Cafeman

Weakest CW DCverse show right now has to be either Supergirl or The Flash. I'm leaning more towards the latter.

I was thinking the same thing. LoT has become the most fun and best written CW show this season. When it was bad, I treated it like a comedy and thus enjoyed it more. But this episode was fantastic from the intro forwards!

Supergirl is teetering between being satisfying and being unsatisfying. They just don't really know what to do on CW, I think. The Flash's writers were evidently Speed-Force'd out of existence this season leaving us trying to enjoy the characters we've grown to love, but who are given nothing interesting to do.

The finale teaser shot could have been an episode of Timeless.

morningbus

The Flash at least has an interesting endgame in sight. Supergirl has set up a bunch of things but has yet to do anything with it.

From an episode to episode basis, I think they're tied. They're matching each other's quality. In terms of where we're going, Flash is edging it out for me right now.

I legit cheered when I realized he was talking about Black Flash, and then the reveal.

When did this show become the best Arrowverse show my goodness.

As soon as Thawne said "At first, I thought it was the time waiths..." I started cheering, since there was only one other possibility. Could you imagine if they had kept Black Flash's return under the lid?

Yes, it kind of does. It is explained well enough here, but watching the Flash helps a lot when it comes to accepting how time and the speedforce intersect.
I kind of liked that. A review on another site brought this up too, saying that the only way this episode could have been even more comic bookish is if the expository scene had a small footnote in the corner of the screen saying "Watch S2 ep23 of the Flash for more of the story! - Editor"

I love that they're finally using the shows's position in the Arrowverse to actually follow up and expand upon plot lines and loose ends from the other shows. Hell, even Arrow and Flash in general are having more fun with the whole shared universe/multiverse concept outside of the usual crossover episodes, what with the Black Siren thing last week and the Earth 38 cameo on Flash.

8bit

Knows the Score
Zürich, Switzerland 2025 looks awfully like Basel, Switzerland 2007.

Anyway, nice to see the Bank for International Settlements used as an example of a future space bank thing. It's a nice building. Doesn't look like that inside though.

Top Bottom