• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow S2 |OT| CW's Justice Society of Vancouver - Tuesdays 9/8c

I feel like of all the current Legend's characters, these are the most likely to stay to least:

Sara
Ray
Prof Stein / Jax
Rip Hunter
Mick
Nate
Vixen

I actually like all current members (much better then Hawk people...). But I feel like the last 2 can easily be replaced, since they joined on when it was an emergency. Esp Vixen who would likely return to her own time when she finished her mission.

If they do add more people to the Legends list (ignoring whoever might be the villian/villians), I wonder who they might add. Maybe new characters? or Existing ones?

I could actually see Stein being replaced by Lily.

Feb 21 episode, "Camelot/3000" description:

ALL FOR ONE — The Legends continue their quest to hunt down the Spear of Destiny before the pieces fall into the hands of the Legion of Doom. The Legends discover that pieces of the Spear are each being guarded in different time periods by members of the JSA. Their first stop is the future where they find Dr. Mid-Nite (guest star Kwesi Ameyaw) which eventually leads them to the past and King Arthur’s Camelot, where Stargirl (guest star Sarah Grey) is protecting her piece of the Spear. In order to protect the Spear shard from the now-evil Rip Hunter (Arthur Darvill), the Legends must join forces with the Knights of the Round Table. Caity Lotz, Franz Drameh, Victor Garber, Brandon Routh, Nick Zano, Dominic Purcell, and Maisie Richardson-Sellers also star. Antonio Negret directed the episode written by Anderson MacKenzie (LEG212). Original airdate 2/21/2017.

Wag

Feb 21 episode, "Camelot/3000" description:

ALL FOR ONE — The Legends continue their quest to hunt down the Spear of Destiny before the pieces fall into the hands of the Legion of Doom. The Legends discover that pieces of the Spear are each being guarded in different time periods by members of the JSA. Their first stop is the future where they find Dr. Mid-Nite (guest star Kwesi Ameyaw) which eventually leads them to the past and King Arthur’s Camelot, where Stargirl (guest star Sarah Grey) is protecting her piece of the Spear. In order to protect the Spear shard from the now-evil Rip Hunter (Arthur Darvill), the Legends must join forces with the Knights of the Round Table. Caity Lotz, Franz Drameh, Victor Garber, Brandon Routh, Nick Zano, Dominic Purcell, and Maisie Richardson-Sellers also star. Antonio Negret directed the episode written by Anderson MacKenzie (LEG212). Original airdate 2/21/2017.

250px-Camelot_3000_1.jpg

Camelot 3000 is one of my favorite DC books. If you haven't read it it's worth picking up.

Volimar

Recent Interview with Champagne Guggenheim

So it's 100% that Snart will be recruited into the Legion of Doom. I'm guessing he shows up as a stinger in the next episode since its called "Turncoat." Although, that could also be in reference to Rip's recent allegiance shift. The imdb blurb about the episode after that, "Camelot/3000", mentions Snart but I can't find a source and it looks wonky. Gotta be soon though, we only have a couple episodes left.

Crazy. I have a Camelot 3000 comic.

LotusHD

Banned
Holy shit this was by far the best episode of LoT, and it's not as if the show, particularly this season, hasn't had some good ones.

Damn... Am I enjoying this show even more than Arrow this season?

Pachimari

I would be sad to see Stein go. I feel like he is one of the better ones on Legends. This team needs a guy with experience and a clever head.

nOoblet16

I don't understand, isn't Thawne written out of existence and he only exists as a speedghost or whatever in the speedforce so that the chain of events necessary to happen...happen?

Why is he able to do stuff on his own when he should be working on the particle accelerator as fake Wells (if he is from the time after killing Barry's mother) or be planning on going back in time to kill Barry leading to the sequence of events that kills Barry's mother in the first place and gets him stuck.

Seems to me he wants to write himself into existence again but if he can do whatever the fuck he wants then why does it matter ? Lol

Platy

Just saw Star Trek First Contact and I had this weird feeling that would be a plot twist that Lieutenant Hawk betrayed the entire ship and sold them to the Borg

GVhO2tR.png

Deadly

I don't understand, isn't Thawne written out of existence and he only exists as a speedghost or whatever in the speedforce so that the chain of events necessary to happen...happen?

Why is he able to do stuff on his own when he should be working on the particle accelerator as fake Wells (if he is from the time after killing Barry's mother) or be planning on going back in time to kill Barry leading to the sequence of events that kills Barry's mother in the first place and gets him stuck.

Seems to me he wants to write himself into existence again but if he can do whatever the fuck he wants then why does it matter ? Lol
From what I understand he's out and about because he dropped Barry back in the present day. While he was erased from existence, he was time travelling in the speedforce at the moment that it happened so he was "protected" momentarily. He should still be dead though which is why the Black Flash is after him.

Dryk

Barry pulled him out of the timeline after he killed his mum post Flashpoint. So all of the stuff he had to do to hold the chain of event together still happened but Thawne is running around doing whatever. Black Flash is after him because he should not exist for multiple reasons at this point but he's managing to outrun the timelines ability to clean itself up.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Just caught up, there has been something that has been bugging me for a while in episode 10
When Eobard talks about Black Flash Malcom and Dhark say that this isn't the first scary speedster they had to put in their place, who the hell are they talking about? They never went up against barry.

They're talking about Eobard.

Gig

One man's junk is another man's treasure
Just saw Star Trek First Contact and I had this weird feeling that would be a plot twist that Lieutenant Hawk betrayed the entire ship and sold them to the Borg

GVhO2tR.png

Hawk went out like a fucking redshirt. First a Borg sneaked up beside him and transformed him into a Borg, then Worf blew him away before he could get Picard.

Realeza

Banned
Any idea of when is Captain Cold joining the Legion of Doom?

Legends has been on fire, damn. This was an amazing episode.

Gothos

Have been hearing good things about this season so decided to come back. Definetely better season than the first one (thank god no more Hawkpeople - I stopped watching because of them). There is still some silly writing but, well, it's fun!

Only one episode seemed like total nonsense. The one in feudal Japan where they blatantly changed history - really stupid episode considering the whole premise of the show. Other than than - really enjoying myself and I'm glad I came back :)

Have been hearing good things about this season so decided to come back. Definetely better season than the first one (thank god no more Hawkpeople - I stopped watching because of them). There is still some silly writing but, well, it's fun!

Only one episode seemed like total nonsense. The one in feudal Japan where they blatantly changed history - really stupid episode considering the whole premise of the show. Other than than - really enjoying myself and I'm glad I came back :)
Yeah, that was the worst episode of the series. But at least it's not been like that since.

MartyStu

That episode was effectively an example of a bootstrap paradox. And while it was a pretty bad episode, it is by no means the last time that they will willfully fuck with time.

carlsojo

I would be totally down with a spinoff of the Legion of Doom. Maybe like a miniseries while the rest of the Arrowverse is in hiatus.

LotusHD

Banned
Yeah, that was the worst episode of the series. But at least it's not been like that since.

What, that episode was fun as hell, and definitely not the worst in the series when Vandal Savage and the Hawkpeople were things...

Mick got to meet ninjas. And we also got this:

lgn203b_0293b.jpg

ZeroX03

Banned
Right after Flash is an all new episode tonight!

#2.11 "Turncoat"

Episode Promo
A GOOD FIGHT - When The Legends find a new Time Aberration they learn they must travel to the winter of 1976 to protect George Jefferson and the American Revolutionary War. Unfortunately, things don't go as planned, forcing Sara (Caity Lotz) to send out Nate (Nick Zano) and Amaya (Maisie-Richardson-Sellers) to help. Meanwhile, Jax (Franz Drameh) and Stein (Victor Garber) who are busy protecting the incapacitated Waverider from their new enemy, are forced to step into roles that they don't think they are prepared for. Brandon Routh, Dominic Purcell and Arthur Darvill also star, Alice Troughton directed the episode written by Grainne Godfree & Matthew Maala (#211).
mJXHwki.jpg

TheOddOne

New episode today:
Season 2: episode 11 "Turncoat"

When The Legends find a new Time Aberration they learn they must travel to the winter of 1776 to protect George Washington and the American Revolutionary War. Unfortunately, things don’t go as planned, forcing Sara to send out Nate and Amaya to help. Meanwhile, Jax and Stein who are busy protecting the incapacitated Waverider from their new enemy, are forced to step into roles that they don’t think they are prepared for.
- Promo for this week's episode.

ChouGoku

Lol Lily saying its a nightmare to figure out she was an accident and no wanted originally. I feel like most people who have existed should break down in tears.

Joni

Lol Lily saying its a nightmare to figure out she was an accident and no wanted originally. I feel like most people who have existed should break down in tears.

I hope the number of accidents isn't that significant. Sometimes people actually want children. I don't know why, but they want them.

Pachimari

It was at Thursday at 8pm, now it's after Flash at 9pm on Tuesday. That's all that's changed, effective this year.

I know it was on Thursdays usually. But last week I saw the Legends on Tuesday where I am, but this week it's only available on Wednesday. So strange.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I minored in American History, so I'm promising myself to ignore how off the wall this is sure to be and embrace the fuckery. Legends is my most anticipated DC show of the week, right alongside Arrow.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Just rewatching a few earlier episodes and I really wish we got a longer stretch of Ray as Captain Cold.

I forgot about that. It's an odd plot to drop since Ray barely uses his suit now anyway. Him breaking bad a little with a cold gun would've been fun.

Watched the Legion of Doom episode this morning and, aside from the S1 finale, it was my favorite of the series. Dhark didn't do anything for me in Arrow but his interactions with Merlyn were great. I do hope they find someway to bring these guys back to the main CWverse.

Magwik

Banned
Watched the Legion of Doom episode this morning and, aside from the S1 finale, it was my favorite of the series. Dhark didn't do anything for me in Arrow but his interactions with Merlyn were great. I do hope they find someway to bring these guys back to the main CWverse.
They are all "series regulars" now. Whatever that means, as we actually haven't seen any of it yet.

Top Bottom