• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow S2 |OT| CW's Justice Society of Vancouver - Tuesdays 9/8c

So what Lance sister death is that... #5 or #6?

Ah see above

1 - Sara on the Queen's Gambit
2 - Sara on the Amazo vs Slade
3 - Sara on the rooftop by Thea's bow
4 - Laurel at Iron Heights by Darhk
5 - Sara on the Waverider by Rip

Could be 6 if the poison she took to get out of her League of Assassin's contract counts.

Wannabe Michael Cera aiming that gun at Mick.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
In all that time they could've just tackled him.

Edit: they kept Bane voice for Lego Batman? Best Batman movie confirmed.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Evil Rip is great. I also enjoyed the Ray A B C D E-plot.

It's was a pretty great, standard episode overall.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
What's great about Rip is that they didn't just make him a bad guy but they gave him a believable motivation for being the bad guy.

Eobard does good work.

I'd have to say out of all of the evil guys in the arrowverse, Rip is # 3

1. Wells/Reverse Flash

2. Deathstroke (knocked down to 2 due to being beaten by Thea)

3. Rip

4. Prometheus

I think in the off-season I'm going to try creating a "Rank the Arrowverse Villains" thread -

Two brackets. One for season big-bads, and a minor league for recurring villains like Livewire and Trickster.

ZeroX03

Banned
Reverse Flash, Evil Rip, Merlyn, Darhk and Captain Cold make for one hell of a Legion of Doom.

Also Rip refers to the team as the Legion so sorry Sara, the name has definitely stuck.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
- I loved Evil Rip. I hope he sticks around for awhile.
- Nate was smooth as hell in that tent. Him and Amaya are good additions to the team, so I'm down with their pairing.
- Also, big fan of Jax as backup captain. Sara made a good call there.

This was a great episode. One of the better ones they've ever done, if you ask me. There were lots of setups and payoffs, with the ridiculousness balanced out by good characters moments. My growing pet peeve with some of the other DC shows is the constant "Can I talk to you for second?" cycle. What I appreciated here was that they were able to give us exposition and characterization without doing that. AND the plot had constant momentum. All the Legends had their own thing going on so I was 100% engaged the entire time.

Best part was Mick's intro and well, Mick in general. Rip is finally is finally entertaining... Shame we'll never see his father. Maisie/Amaya is ridiculously pretty.

ZeroX03

Banned
Seriously? You idiots haven't figured this out by now. It all started when we blew up the time pigs time masters. Now history's all screwed up and it's up to us to unscrew it up. But half the time we screw things up even worse. So don't call us heroes, we're something else. We're Legends.

Who writes this crap anyway?

sturmdogg

Seriously? You idiots haven't figured this out by now. It all started when we blew up the time pigs time masters. Now history's all screwed up and it's up to us to unscrew it up. But half the time we screw things up even worse. So don't call us heroes, we're something else. We're Legends.

Who writes this crap anyway?

Best intro ever.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
This episode was basically summarized to me as "Damn Amaya..."

For real though.

200w.gif

Pachimari

Mick with the greatest intro ever. And this continues to be the best of the Arrowverse shows bar none. I love this bunch we have in the team and they are very distinct from one another. Rip works way better as a villain and I hope the Legion keeps him until the final episode. They keep showing Amaya's powers very poorly though. It can't be that expensive getting guys in the ropes, to show them flying far and high whenever she punches or throws them as Vixen. They need to fix how they represent her powers. I really liked her hooking up with Nate and I hope they'll keep flirting with each other but it seems to be a done chapter. This was one of the better episodes, also in large part due to Atom's segments. It's always exciting following him when he's this small guy, even though the effect looked questionable at times.

I loved this episode!

Man, the villains are just too good. Like, if the show were just about them only, it'd be better.

Now the problem is that, once they are defeated and are no longer the main villains, the show's quality will probably dive off a cliff, like Flash did after RF Wells and Arrow did after Deathstroke.

Menaged

Very good episode barring the end with Jax and rip. I half expected Sara to throw a ninja star at rip once Jax lowered his gun.

Mick's intro was amazing

ZeroX03

Banned
I realized there's only six episodes left and that means we probably won't get another Legion focused episode.

I'd actually be totally fine if they carried over to the next season in some form. A villain team has so much potential and doesn't grow old as fast as a singular big bad.

Top Bottom