• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow S2 |OT| CW's Justice Society of Vancouver - Tuesdays 9/8c

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that

(LEGENDS WRITERS ROOM)

Okay, so then Red Coats storm the party...with automatic weapons! But they didn't count on Mick and he blasts them with his heat gun! Which is the perfect distraction for White Canary to kidnap Hot George Washington!

Usually a minute or screen time is about 1 page on a script. So like all of that was a page. Best show on TV. Lol

Joni

Than they all look at speed weed and wonder why they keep falling for his claims that he didn't bring space cake.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Than they all look at speed weed and wonder why they keep falling for his claims that he didn't bring space cake.

Now is space cake a cake that has been in space or a cake that looks like space? I don't care, I'm making one before the episode.

Somebody should also tell the marketing department that the show isn't on Thursdays anymore

Gig

One man's junk is another man's treasure
Right after Flash is an all new episode tonight!

#2.11 "Turncoat"
A GOOD FIGHT - When The Legends find a new Time Aberration they learn they must travel to the winter of 1976 to protect George Jefferson and the American Revolutionary War. Unfortunately, things don't go as planned, forcing Sara (Caity Lotz) to send out Nate (Nick Zano) and Amaya (Maisie-Richardson-Sellers) to help. Meanwhile, Jax (Franz Drameh) and Stein (Victor Garber) who are busy protecting the incapacitated Waverider from their new enemy, are forced to step into roles that they don't think they are prepared for. Brandon Routh, Dominic Purcell and Arthur Darvill also star, Alice Troughton directed the episode written by Grainne Godfree & Matthew Maala (#211).
Moving on up, moving on up, to a deluxe timeship in the skkkkkkkkkky.

ZeroX03

Banned
He's hallucinating from hypothermia I hope, or this is REALLY inappropriate.

Rip is more competent than Darhk and Merlyn it seems.

Top Bottom