• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow S2 |OT| CW's Justice Society of Vancouver - Tuesdays 9/8c

Joni

There's no episode description because it's taking a break the week after. You're reading too much into it. Marketing and scheduling will do it's thing regardless of what the writers want.

Indeed. In this case, they even originally told us there wouldn't be a break so even if the writers planned something, the planning changed and they are adding that break. They are now airing the last episode of Legends together with the first episode of iZombie instead of giving us a double iZombie.

Neoxon

Absolutely. Not only is she probably cheaper, but she brings something new to the team.

I actually really like Martin, but he is definitely played out at this point.
I mean, if they're gonna do Jax + Lily = Firestorm, I hope they find a way to keep Martin around. Poor Lily would be devastated if her dad was killed.

I like Jax, but he's kind of useless right now, too. Plus, removing just one of the pair won't really solve the Firestorm cost problem if there is a new Firestorm. Maybe he should go, and Lily can be someone else.
Something else.

Boke1879

Nah. Don't get rid of Jax. He may not have much going on right now, but he IS Sara's number 2.

That said. Do we know why they took this week off, and will be taking another break after next week?

Joni

I like Jax, but he's kind of useless right now, too. Plus, removing just one of the pair won't really solve the Firestorm cost problem if there is a new Firestorm. Maybe he should go, and Lily can be someone else.
Something else.

Victor Garber is probably more expensive than the girl that plays Lily.

That said. Do we know why they took this week off, and will be taking another break after next week?

This week: Valentine, week after next: probably to have the finale air with iZombie.

ZeroX03

Banned
Woohoo
evil Rip is sticking around for a couple of episodes at least.

#2.13 "Land of the Lost" Synopsis
A DIVIDED MIND - After capturing Rip (Arthur Darvill), he forces the Waverider to crash, leaving the Legends stuck seventy million years in the past. Ray (Brandon Routh) leads Amaya (Maisie Richardson-Sellers) and Nate (Nick Zano) to recover a vital piece of the ship. In an effort to get the "good" Rip back, Rory (Dominic Purcell) suggests they enter Rip's mind, but what Sara (Caity Lotz) and Jax (Franz Drameh) discover in his subconscious is not pleasant and they must fight evil versions of themselves. Meanwhile, Nate and Amaya continue to get closer, but it could cause serious ramifications. Victor Garber also stars. Ralph Hemecker directed the episode written by Keto Shimizu & Ray Utarnaachitt (#213). Original airdate 3/7/2017.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Tweet from Guggenheim about the season finale going into production. Some spoilers there, obviously but some of those names got me shook.

https://twitter.com/mguggenheim/status/834070504415768576
Laurel Lance! Wonder if that will be just a nice cameo because Sara goes back in time or if Black Canary gets added to the Legion. Hope it's the latter.

GulAtiCa

Tweet from Guggenheim about the season finale going into production. Some spoilers there, obviously but some of those names got me shook.

https://twitter.com/mguggenheim/status/834070504415768576
Laurel Lance! Wonder if that will be just a nice cameo because Sara goes back in time or if Black Canary gets added to the Legion. Hope it's the latter.

Well:
In a previous tweet/interview, he mentioned that he made an interesting offer to someone for the finale of Legends. I wonder if it's was indeed for Katie Cassidy

LionPride

Banned
Sara and Gwen are gonna fuck ain't they? I like Sara's adventures through time fucking every woman she comes across. It's hilarious

Top Bottom