• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow S2 |OT| CW's Justice Society of Vancouver - Tuesdays 9/8c

Xenoboy

I hope Thawne kicks Damien's ass for leaving Rip.
Ray should have been dubbed Sir Raymond of the Jobbers.
End scene was fun.

Neoxon

The actual name is "Camelot / 3000"

Kinda disappointed they didn't take a chance to have one of DC's heroes who actually was from King Arthur's court.

latest

918447-shining_knight__i__01.jpg
They teased Ray becoming king at the end, so maybe they'll revisit Camelot to introduce Jason Blood & Etrigan.

Joni

Yes. That is one of the best episodes of the show. Seeing Jedi Ray and Stargirl does stress that Firestorm does nothing.

ChouGoku

I'm watching the newest episode and this show is still amazing it has everything. Time fuckery, a guy hacks a device from 1000 years in the future in about a day, 2 big fight scenes. How funny is it that in the beginning Sarah was like "we're not killers" and scowls at Stein for pointing out that at least 2 of them are. Then by the end of the episode they are eager to join a war. Lol at Nate trying to be historically accurate and getting shown up every time.Evil Rip is the best and why didn't Dark shoot Ray in the face?? I bet the next time Dark sees Ray he wont even be surprised hes still alive. Sarah is real as hell, turning out all these chicks across history.

MartyStu

I am really happy that Amaya is challenging Sara's decisions. Her move with Rip was a poor one, and she definitely deserves the shit she is getting from her.

I also thinks she makes a MUCH better second than Jax. And I love Jax.

I also thinks she makes a MUCH better second than Jax. And I love Jax.

He was literally the last choice. Mick was captured, Nate and Amaya were looking at him and getting distracted by each others genitals, Ray was running from a rat, and Stein was busy leatrning medicine to save Sara. That just leaves Jax.

Joni

Jax is the only team player though, which is how he is second in command. Stein can't lead, Ray and Nate tend to get distracted, Mick is Mick, Amaya a bit too practical at times.

MartyStu

Jax is the only team player though, which is how he is second in command. Stein can't lead, Ray and Nate tend to get distracted, Mick is Mick, Amaya a bit too practical at times.

Which is what makes her a good second-in-command. Her job would absolutely be to challenge Sara's decisions and bring in another perspective. As you say, Jax is a team player, and that is absolutely to his detriment in this position.

He was literally the last choice. Mick was captured, Nate and Amaya were looking at him and getting distracted by each others genitals, Ray was running from a rat, and Stein was busy leatrning medicine to save Sara. That just leaves Jax.

I know, but that side-plot was there in part to frame him as the next-in-line. Had that not been the intention, the writers could have framed those scenes much differently.

Joni

Which is what makes her a good second-in-command. Her job would absolutely be to challenge Sara's decisions and bring in another perspective. As you say, Jax is a team player, and that is absolutely to his detriment in this position.

Sara is already quite practical, she seems to be at the good mark between knowing when and when not to kill former teammates.

Skux

This show captures the spirit of my favourite Saturday morning cartoons when I was a kid.

It's just so much fun. Only on Legends can you get an army of mind-controlled knights fighting a dude with a lightsaber.

Episode Description for March 14th - "Moonshot"
http://dclegendstv.com/2017/02/23/legends-of-tomorrow-spoilers-moonshot-description/

Description includes a significant character arc spoiler

HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PROBLEM — When the Legends track Commander Steel (guest star Matthew MacCaull) to NASA Headquarters in 1970, they learn where Nate's (Nick Zano) grandfather hid the last fragment of the Spear of Destiny. The team notices a time aberration during the Apollo 13 mission and believes that the Legion of Doom might be involved. As the Legends journey into space to intercept Apollo 13, the Waverider suffers massive internal damage and Ray's (Brandon Routh) life is left in jeopardy when he is stranded on the moon. Meanwhile, tension grows between Rip (Arthur Darvill) and Sara (Caity Lotz) as to who is the leader of the team. Victor Garber, Franz Drameh, Maisie Richarson-Sellers and Dominic Purcell also star. Kevin Mock directed the episode written by Grainne Godfree (#214). Original airdate 3/14/2017.

Joni

Show is almost done and we still
haven't seen Captain Cold yet. I wonder if that was always the idea or if they changed their Legion of Doom plans.

That was one of my favorite episodes of the season. But to be glib,

Sara at the beginning "We don't kill!"
Sara at the end "Kill these mind-controlled knights! Use your bloody swords!"

Finally got around to watching it, was a lot of fun. I didn't really expect them to kill Ray, but following the show casually I could almost believe it. He's had a fun character arc.

Also, Rory is the MVP.

ZeroX03

Banned
O CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN

#2.15 "Fellowship of the Spear" Synopsis
IT'S WAR — The Legends must devise a plan to retrieve the last remaining fragments of the Spear of Destiny from the Legion of Doom. They find themselves in France at the height of World War I faced with the knowledge that they must destroy the mystical object. They enlist the help of a soldier by the name of John Ronald Reuel Tolkien (guest star Jack Turner) and find that the Spear is leading them into the heart of the war. Meanwhile, the team must all resist the temptation of the Spear, and the return of a former teammate.

Sölf

Finally cought up with this, still 1-2 weeks behind on the other Arrowverse stuff.

God, this episode was boring as hell. The only redeeming thing was the final shot of Rip, but damn this felt like S1 level of bad.

Has Mick been shown shirtless since he's been on this show? He had 3rd degree burns on his chest and arms in his first appearance in the Flash.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Has Mick been shown shirtless since he's been on this show? He had 3rd degree burns on his chest and arms in his first appearance in the Flash.

I think he might have been shirtless in the first season when he was getting tortured by some Russians with Ray.

Joni

It is probably why we don't see him shirtless too much. It takes time to put those things up. They might need to go with the Time Masters healed me, like they played with Oliver Queen.

ZeroX03

Banned
The Legends are back tonight with no more breaks until the finale!

#2.13 "Land of the Lost"
Episode Promo
A DIVIDED MIND - After capturing Evil Rip (Arthur Darvill), he forces the Waverider to crash, leaving the Legends stuck seventy million years in the past. Ray (Brandon Routh) leads Amaya (Maisie Richardson-Sellers) and Nate (Nick Zano) to recover a vital piece of the ship. In an effort to get the "lame" Rip back, Rory (Dominic Purcell) suggests they enter Rip's mind, but what Sara (Caity Lotz) and Jax (Franz Drameh) discover in his subconscious is not pleasant and they must fight evil versions of themselves. Meanwhile, Nate and Amaya continue to get closer, but it could cause serious ramifications. Victor Garber also stars. Ralph Hemecker directed the episode written by Keto Shimizu & Ray Utarnaachitt (#213).
lgn213b-0072b-235118.jpg

Top Bottom