• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow S2 |OT| CW's Justice Society of Vancouver - Tuesdays 9/8c

Vengal

Is there an explained reason as to why the spear is being kept? Like is it an infinity stone where if its obliterated it'll destroy reality? I mean they have a space ship just toss that into a star.

Luigi87

Is there an explained reason as to why the spear is being kept? Like is it an infinity stone where if its obliterated it'll destroy reality? I mean they have a space ship just toss that into a star.

Hey, hey... It's a time ship!

... And I guess it's their only hope of restoring Rip?

I mean, they also have a time ship & aren't going back to destroy the spear moment after it stabbed Jesus either. The answer is...reasons.

I just realized why the episode is called Camelot 3000.

The actual name is "Camelot / 3000"

Kinda disappointed they didn't take a chance to have one of DC's heroes who actually was from King Arthur's court.

latest

918447-shining_knight__i__01.jpg

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I'm glad Sara kissed Gwenevere at the end. There was some serious chemistry between them the entire episode. When Gwen described Arthur as a friend and the revelation that Star Girl was in love with him, I thought for sure Sara would slide on in.

I guess Amaya is on the team for good. I was worried they might have her go back to the JSA at the end of the season but this episode seemed to shut the door on that. Not 100% but mostly. I hope she sticks around.

Ray really stepped up this episode. His decision to stay was dumb but I'm glad the team backed him up.

And I swear, Evil Rip has only been around for a few episodes and he's infinitely more interesting than an entire season of Vandal Savage.

Fun episode. Kinda lost its footing in the end there but I thought it was fun.

Top Bottom