• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow S2 |OT| CW's Justice Society of Vancouver - Tuesdays 9/8c

Hey, they were smart enough to send the non-Firestorm members who could actually stand their ground against dinosaurs.

Unless Ray was an idiot and left his suit on the ship.

He probably left his suit on the ship.

EDIT- Oh shit- can Vixen's Totem tap into Dinosaurs?

ZeroX03

Banned
Jax wants to come on a dangerous trip into Rip's mind, despite having no powers and nothing but engineering skills. Good idea. Don't take Mick who can actually fight and has extreme mental fortitude.

Amaya is FIRE

neoanarch

"Bizarro" doesn't really make sense when there isn't any Bizarro Superman. Is that like an unintended reference or a genuine Bizarro call back.

ZeroX03

Banned
Jiffy and Shenanigans are great words.

Good on Ray for being pragmatic and the show for directly addressing Vixen. 99% of the audience must be lost lol.

Love you Mick.

Jhoan

I'm going to miss evil Rip. Arthur Darville had too much fun hamming it up. I wish he would stay evil and continue to be a foil to the rest of the team but c'est la vie. Add me to the Gideon's pretty attractive camp.

Top Bottom