• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow S2 |OT| CW's Justice Society of Vancouver - Tuesdays 9/8c

Jhoan

Nate is about to get some. It'd be funny if Gideon announced it.

Can love between a human and AI blossom? Tune in to the next episode.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Rip & Gideon is weird. Imaginary Gideon was super sexy though, as per CW Law.

Episode itself was eh. Pretty obvious bottle episode with the doppelgangers, old costumes from last season, and all the action being on versions of the ship interior. So probably the weakest of the season so far, but there were some good moments. I liked Nate shrugging off the idea of quitting his relationship with Amaya...I mean, come on. Nobody would kick her out of bed for eating crackers.

I had to laugh at Rip learning the Kamehameha. I'm starting to worry about Stein. Felt like they were opening the door even wider for his daughter to step in and replace him.

I had to laugh at Rip learning the Kamehameha. I'm starting to worry about Stein. Felt like they were opening the door even wider for his daughter to step in and replace him.

Stein is definitely getting replaced by his daughter. Amaya might get replaced by Mari, unless thy use the spear to make her exist without Amaya's contribution.

Tonight's episode in a nutshell:

4eb30ab0be336e5528697201084c5003.jpg

shingi70

Banned
Anyone else find it weird that Stien and Jax have a father/son relationship, but Jax had never met lily despite her knowing Catalin.

For that matter Stiens wife knew about firestorm but his daughter didn't.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Anyone else find it weird that Stien and Jax have a father/son relationship, but Jax had never met lily despite her knowing Catalin.

For that matter Stiens wife knew about firestorm but his daughter didn't.

Lilly is a time aberration that Stein was intentionally keeping secret. When should Jax have met her before he did?

As for why Lilly didn't know about Firestorm, I guess that one is on alternate timeline Stein.

Xenoboy

Did Clarissa die or something, because they haven't shown her once since we got Lily in the picture, they never commented or anything about her.

Effect

Gideon is totally getting a human (android) form and it's gonna be creepy.

The door to that got kicked off the hinges with this episode. I really would like to know what is up with Stein's wife though. Even the dialogue dances around giving a clear example if she's still alive or not.

I was kind of dreading that they would go the route of:

Gideon used to be my wife/lover and the only way to save her was to inject her soul/data into the Waverider.

As the explanation as to why Gideon has a human body in Rip's mind.

Glad they never went and explained why she appeared the way she did. Actually, now I am curious why Rip had pictured Gideon looking like that :thinking:

Or did they? Did I miss the explanation last night?

If Gideon remembered the kiss, the implication would be that it wasn't an imaginary Gideon, but rather the actual Gideon riding the signal that Jax and Sara were following into Rip's mind, right?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
If Gideon remembered the kiss, the implication would be that it wasn't an imaginary Gideon, but rather the actual Gideon riding the signal that Jax and Sara were following into Rip's mind, right?

That's what I got from it.

Joni

Indeed, which means that was also her true form and not the result of Rip's mind.

First, Morena Baccarin is way hotter than this Gideon.

More importantly, though, did Rip just forget about his wife and son now, or what?

I was also hoping to see Vandal Savage in his mind or anyone other than his crew, but I guess no one else matters to him.

ZeroX03

Banned
#2.16 "Doomworld" Synopsis reveals the most important hero in all of reality!
BETRAYALS - After obtaining the Spear of Destiny, the Legion of Doom rewrites reality, leaving the Legends changed, perhaps forever. Frightfully, the Legends' and the world's hopes rest with Rory (Dominic Purcell), but being the "hero" is not easy for him. Meanwhile, there is tension within the Legion of Doom and the reason why the Spear of Destiny needs to be destroyed is revealed. Victor Garber, Brandon Routh, Arthur Darvill, Caity Lotz, Franz Drameh, Nick Zano and Maisie Richardson-Sellers also star. Mairzee Almas directed the episode written by Ray Utarnachitt & Sarah Hernandez (#216).

jwk94

Indeed, which means that was also her true form and not the result of Rip's mind.
Hmm. You know how Siri's voice was recorded by an actual person? Maybe in the future, they do the same thing with the AI computers and that is what Gideon's recorder looked like.

Top Bottom