• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow S2 |OT| CW's Justice Society of Vancouver - Tuesdays 9/8c

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I mean, that makes sense, but it shouldn't affect Vandal Savage from before he was killed, similar to how Damien Darhk is still alive. Only Eobard gets the ol' "Fuck it; Speed Force," defense for still being (and how the hell did he run underwater and into a U-boat?).

On another note, this version of Darhk is so much better than the Arrow S4 version. I'm glad he kicked the crap out of Sara (who somehow beat Vandal Savage, which was also stupid), and I really want to see him fight a pre-nerf Ra's al Ghul.
Yeah, you're right. If you kill Savage in 2016, he still exists in 2015, 1959, 1209, etc. I guess my theory is more for the future timelines. Savage existed in 2146 or whatever and ended the World, but if you stopped him in 2016, that future never happens, thus Rip never has to come to the past. Time loop. Happens in every time travel movie/tv show. So you have to have some kind of starting point, which is what I meant by Earth 1 being Earth Prime. Earth Prime's ego is so massive that it is the catalyst for all future events.

I guess the Vandal Savage problem could be theorized that if you kill him at any time, he somehow vanishes from all timelines? As if he never existed? That doesn't really work either, but it's all I have.

Right now, my working theory is that Savage is still around but just elsewhere and no longer of any real concern (as his fate is already sealed), similar to Ra's, who should also be alive but just hanging out in the shadows. Perhaps Darhk and Eobard are trying to change his fate.

I'm watching S1 after the first few episodes (I fell off after then) and what the fuck this show is cheesy as hell

Get these Hawk fucks off of my goddamn screen

It gets really good in the penultimate episode, as well as the one prior, but then the finale is awful. I also had to catch up after dropping it for a while. Season 2 seems promising, though.

ZeroX03

Banned
Dearly departed antihero Leonard Snart will “return” to Legends of Tomorrow in The CW sophomore’s midseason finale, it was revealed on Tuesday at a press event.

As previously reported, the iconic and nefarious Legion of Doom will vex the Legends (as well as the JSA) this season, populated by the already revealed Damien Darhk and Eobard Thawne aka Reverse-Flash (played by Neal McDonough and Matt Letscher), along with Snart’s Captain Cold alter ego and longtime Arrow frenemy Malcolm Merlyn (who also makes his Legends debut in Episode 8).

Episode confirmation on some returning characters via TVLine.

Kronotech

I feel like I missed something. At the end of last season, Rex Tyler shows up and tells everyone they can't get on the ship or they'll die.

Then the season premiere seems to have forgotten all of that. JLA isn't discusses, and they're just on a new mission. What am I missing here?

Mariolee

I feel like I missed something. At the end of last season, Rex Tyler shows up and tells everyone they can't get on the ship or they'll die.

Then the season premiere seems to have forgotten all of that. JLA isn't discusses, and they're just on a new mission. What am I missing here?

This threw me for a loop too. Hopefully we'll see soon?

Presumably he just left them alone after giving them that warning, since they also knew that they couldn't go to that year. They just did anyway, but it was like six months later.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that

They mention in the episode that Rex gave them the message not to go to 1942.

Honestly, I think they just wanted a buzz worthy end of season stinger and then when it came to pick up with Season 2, they wanted a semi-fresh start.

Sephzilla

FUCK

Big fan of White Canary picking up a nurse by slamming something into a doctor's butt and Jax converting a white girl by teaching her that fries taste shitty when you dip them in milkshakes

UxnYRLr.gif

Joni

They mention in the episode that Rex gave them the message not to go to 1942.

Honestly, I think they just wanted a buzz worthy end of season stinger and then when it came to pick up with Season 2, they wanted a semi-fresh start.

That is probably the likeliest. Rex should have stopped Dahrk himself if he didn't want them to go to 1942.

LOL WHAT THE FUCK @ Ray and Kendra being married for 2 years and Rip just rolls in saying 'oops sorry b'

And good lord Kendra is a total shitarse to Ray here

ZeroX03

Banned
Centuries old episode tonight!

#2.02 "The Justice Society of America"
TEAM WORK — The Legends travel to Nazi-occupied Vancouver, but find themselves surrounded by the Justice Society of America (AKA JSA.) The Legends discover a time aberration that threatens the JSA, but the JSA wants nothing to do with them or their help. Nevertheless, the Legends force their way into the JSA’s mission to intercept and seize a mysterious package. Nate (Nick Zano) is desperate to prove that he should be part of the team, but he has a secret that he shares with his grandfather Commander Steel (Matthew MacCaull) that might make it difficult. Ray (Brandon Routh) is so focused on impressing the JSA, he puts himself and Vixen (Maisie Richardson-Sellers) in danger. Meanwhile, Stein (Victor Garber) has stepped in as the leader with Rip (Arthur Darvill) gone, but when decisions aren’t being made Sara (Caity Lotz) seems to be the one calling the shots. Dominic Purcell and Franz Drameh also star.
legends-of-tomorrow-jsa-photos-13.jpg

Top Bottom