• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round |OT| Bouncing on new systems.

KHlover

Banned
Not exactly suprising since the video is saved as .wmv file, but you can replace the opening of the game if you wish to. You aren't even restricted to the same length or resolution. Just needs to be a .wmv file.

Just replaced the opening with the DOA3 opening :D

Fess

Damn I forgot this game even had an OT lol. Anyways

2015-04-01_00027vqz65.jpg

2015-04-01_000280ra38.jpg

First small texture mods. I suck at photoshop so these were very lazily made, but I don't think they turned out too bad.
That is superhot, great work! Glad I held on to the preorder, it may not be the perfect port but it's definitely not as bad as I first thought and AA makes it look sooo slick.

Is anyone running SweetFX that could take some comparison screenshots between it and Vanilla? Has anyone seen any presets that get anywhere near close to what the Soft Engine does on PS4?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Looks like Asuka :)

Also, not entirely related, Tomonobu Itagaki friended me on Facebook today... should I pass anything along? Kickstart a spiritual successor to XBV? Sign my copy of DOA 1?

Tell him to not be a bitter Betty.

Replays are input-based, so if you're watching a replay, it is essentially playing out a brand-new in-game match. I rarely use other characters outside of Kas, Hitomi etc, but because I've been watching some of my replays against opponents like Brad Wong, I've been getting the titles for using that character X amount of times, or like when they perform a successful Cliffhanger etc.

Demoskinos

Might not be able to join.... PSN seems like its being dumb right now. I can't log into any online games.

False Alarm: Seems like that was only a thing for like 15 minutes.

Watching the stream, how would you guys rank yourselves? Is there a distinct difference in the play styles between pros / normal players or is it same style but just better reflexes, timings etc.

I'll prolly be picking it up soon and need all the help I can get cause I never played DOA before.

Edit: LOL that bot

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Finally got all the outfits on PC. Only took me... 7 hours.

If my save gets erased for changing my Steam Profile name, I'm going to be pissed.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Im stuck with Bayonetta. I got no problems with that.

I changed my name four times on launch, with no issues. So either that warning is an ass covering move, or the "bug" is rare. Either way, if my save is lost for not following their "stay with one name lolz" warning, I'm going to be pissed.

ShinMaruku

Watching the stream, how would you guys rank yourselves? Is there a distinct difference in the play styles between pros / normal players or is it same style but just better reflexes, timings etc.

I'll prolly be picking it up soon and need all the help I can get cause I never played DOA before.

Edit: LOL that bot

As to Pros? They play much more safe, their combos are quit solid and their timings are on point. But the biggest differentiators are how they play safe and how they read the flow of the battle.

You like Nightbutt? He's the best. :p

Top Bottom