• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round |OT| Bouncing on new systems.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
So, nobody knows much of anything about Mila?

The other sites I looks at kinda drew a blank as well, how about Tina? I'm a sucker for some prowrasslin, and she has at least one outfit that isn't eye rolling fanservice.

Tina is really damn good. You can bait people so you can grab them and do grapple combos and mess people up and she has some decent tools when straight up fighting too.

Has anyone found a way to lock and unlock certain costumes through editing an ini file or something?
I will really want Lisas silver swimsuit when I get this game, but I really, really REALLY dont want to go through all the Survival modes again to unlock it.
Not having to see my CPU opponents wearing Milas Pumkinhead costume would also be a nice bonus.

Vazra

Has anyone found a way to lock and unlock certain costumes through editing an ini file or something?
I will really want Lisas silver swimsuit when I get this game, but I really, really REALLY dont want to go through all the Survival modes again to unlock it.
Not having to see my CPU opponents wearing Milas Pumkinhead costume would also be a nice bonus.
Don't know if the unlocked outfits stay saved since i had everything unlocked already. I think you dont need to do Lisa's Survival anymore like DOA Vanilla.
h1a7p.jpg

EDIT: I see you meant like filter the outfits. Nah that has not been done yet. Still that trainer should help you unlock things faster with the 1 hit kill.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
You don't need to go through Survival anymore. Just do Tag or Solo Survival Rookie over and over and over.

So none of the original "rare" swimsuits are locked behind Legendary mode challenges anymore? Thats great, if true.
If its not true, then that cheat mode thing looks like it would be very helpful.

Demoskinos

So none of the original "rare" swimsuits are locked behind Legendary mode challenges anymore? Thats great, if true.
If its not true, then that cheat mode thing looks like it would be very helpful.

Nope. Actually on both consoles now you can just punch in a code and unlock all non-dlc costumes instantly.

Nope. Actually on both consoles now you can just punch in a code and unlock all non-dlc costumes instantly.

I know about that ode for the consoles, but the PC doesnt have that I hear.
The thing Bayonetta posted should solve my concerns about having to redo Survival again for Lisas swmsuit. I will simply cheat :)

Vazra

I know about that ode for the consoles, but the PC doesnt have that I hear.
The thing Bayonetta posted should solve my concerns about having to redo Survival again for Lisas swmsuit. I will simply cheat :)

Infinite Health
1 hit kill

Quick unlocks. Yays

Chastten

Banned
Damn, even with the inevitable 80-90% Steam Summer/Xmas Discounts you're looking at a total of more then the basegame if you want all costumes :/

Makes you wonder how they'd handle a Dead or Alive Xtreme sequel

ShinMaruku

Dude had a bad lag switch to the point i infinite stomped him. Then I made Phase 4 dunk him a few times.
Gaf Lobby in 28 mins

Celcius

°Temp. member
Are the Senran Kagura costumes not available on PC yet?
I heard someone mention that PC would be like PS3 with no damage to the costumes but I don't even see it on the store...

Vazra

I heard someone mention that PC would be like PS3 with no damage to the costumes but I don't even see it on the store...

The DLC releases on PC is different from consoles so it will be coming later probably.

they are listed https://steamdb.info/app/311730/depots/ but not released yet.

don't know the ins and outs of releasing content on Steam so i don't know why there's a delay between stuff appearing there and stuff appearing in the store.

some people did comparisons of filesizes and the Steam file size matches Xbox 360, while Xbox 1 kagura costumes are significantly larger which implies no destruction for PC

after seeing how the destruction works i don't care much for it, i thought it would be more incremental not just a swap, but oh well the initial designs look great anyway.

So now the mega-bikini pack and another mega-miscellaneous pack are up on Steam, I wonder if TN will never allow us to buy these costumes individually? I will be sad to lose the Overall costumes, if that is the case.
It seems counter productive to me, to not allow customers to buy the specific stuff they want right from the start.

Vlaphor

So now the mega-bikini pack and another mega-miscellaneous pack are up on Steam, I wonder if TN will never allow us to buy these costumes individually? I will be sad to lose the Overall costumes, if that is the case.
It seems counter productive to me, to not allow customers to buy the specific stuff they want right from the start.

I thought I heard that this is because Steam doesn't want a thousand individual dlc items clogging up the front page of the store. Could be wrong, just something I saw on a forum.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I thought I heard that this is because Steam doesn't want a thousand individual dlc items clogging up the front page of the store. Could be wrong, just something I saw on a forum.

And yet... that's not true.

ShinMaruku

Thanks to all those in the Lobby last night, I had to step put but it looks like we had good matches.

Roll call for evening gaf lobby.
Also which time is better for you guys? 6:30 or 7:30?

Ahhh I think my Xbone controller is not as precise as it should be :\ i can do half and full rotational inputs much better with the thumbstick when facing one way than the other.

or maybe it's me

Demoskinos

Was wondering what happened to you when you just randomly killed the stream. As for time um... Im fine with either really. Our European friends might prefer earlier probably.

Ferr986

I drew Momiji Persona-style. Are we allowed to post fanart in here? It's never really come up. Whatever.

Damn dude that's an awesome job! Well done! Hitomi next plz :p

Been hooked to much on Bloodborne lately but would like to join a GAF lobby someday when it's not too late for me :p

Top Bottom