• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round |OT| Bouncing on new systems.

Squire

Banned
Funny, but someone said that yesterday on /v/, it was pretty believable too.
Would make sense

Yeah, I could see it. They're not in a rush to get to DOA6 and if we're being quite honest here DOAX3 would kick off a whole new revenue stream.

ShinMaruku

I told people DOAX3 is coming. The money that will be spent....
CLITyk8UcAQXFf_.jpg

She has come and so have I.

To any of you who are unaware.

First-ever Dead or Alive Festival fan event will be live from Tokyo, Japan!
Live Stream Link: http://bit.ly/DEADORALIVE_FESTIVAL
Stream will start:
9:00 PM PST (7/31)
12:00 AM EST (8/01)

Current Schedule:

In-game Photo Contest, Cosplay Contest
9:00 PM - 10:30 PM PST
12:00 AM - 1:30 AM EST

World Exhibition Match in Tokyo
10:45 PM - 12:40 AM PST
1:45 AM - 3:40 AM EST

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round News
12:40 AM - 1:00 AM PST
3:40 AM - 4:00 AM EST

For more information regarding DOA Festival
http://teamninja-studio.com/doa5/lastround/us/doa_festival.html

Ha, Eolz and I are Europeans, so we thought "today" meant earlier lol. So it's gonna be "tomorrow" for us now XD

I'll probably wake up to the news. Some people pointed out it's "Last Round news" so I guess a character might be the reveal.

Special announcement? Maybe TN will tell us the 2 missing stages will be coming to PC?
I would pay $10 AUD just for that Hong Kong stage. I really want it.

ShinMaruku

Anything sub $200 seems reasonable to me as long as the build is quality. Just recently paid like nearly $130 for a Senran Kagura Katsuragi.

This is great quality. Actually it being $150-$170 is it on the reasonable end. Make sure you find a great seller. Some will mark this up to $200.

ShinMaruku

Man playing a good Misty is a real quest in footsies. Then we get into the mess up if we are near the wall, then the match can go 50/50 because Ayane and Misty are the most damageing character in the game if you do wall combos. >_>

ShinMaruku

These guys are top tier. If I had the scratch I'd buy their Tommy figure. But this one should be just as high quality. Hayashi and the team have a hand in this, they picked these guys and gave them the job.

ShinMaruku

They did mention DOAX3 so it could also be a side project that was in works for a while. We'll see. It's not just going to be DLC.

Squire

Banned
They did mention DOAX3 so it could also be a side project that was in works for a while. We'll see. It's not just going to be DLC.

Eh, I think there's a good chance it actually is just DLC. Their not that big a team, are they? If they're making DOAX3 than its not like they're making Nonja Gaiden 4 right now too. We know it's not DOAX3 since Hayashi wouldn't have said anything.

ShinMaruku

Eh, I think there's a good chance it actually is just DLC. Their not that big a team, are they? If they're making DOAX3 than its not like they're making Nonja Gaiden 4 right now too. We know it's not DOAX3 since Hayashi wouldn't have said anything.

Team Ninja has 3-4 teams now. They have grown quite a bit since Hayashi was given more lattitude. He did mention DOAX3 at the festival. He was talking about a south island.

Squire

Banned
Team Ninja has 3-4 teams now. They have grown quite a bit since Hayashi was given more lattitude. He did mention DOAX3 at the festival. He was talking about a south island.

I know, o saw the thread. I mean that he wouldn't have mentioned it if they were going to show a test for the game. He said its early, too. It's obvious it's coming, but not tonight.

Eolz

2 new stages actually: one with the summer DLC this month, the other next spring with the character.
Probably not on PC.

Top Bottom