• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round |OT| Bouncing on new systems.

Kuksune

Azuardo, try to rush me down if i'm playing Brad. He's the slowest character in the game. Don't give me time to think and throwables-punish more :)

Out of it lol. Didn't get up till 3pm today :/ So I musta been playing like ass last night XD

I have faster broadband now, so I hope my matches were running better, but still on wireless.

ShinMaruku

You played mostly fine.

Was fun playing you guys. Gaf Lobby will return. Of course I'd be on bewb and soul but I'll play a few to set up the lobby. Roll Call for Lobby.

I love how your Akira plays Kuksune. That and your Jacky are a real treat. And yeah Auzardo, rush down Brad and if he lays down 4pkk to scoop his ass up. Poke him out and rush him down.

Kuksune

You played mostly fine.

Was fun playing you guys. Gaf Lobby will return. Of course I'd be on bewb and soul but I'll play a few to set up the lobby. Roll Call for Lobby.

I love how your Akira plays Kuksune. That and your Jacky are a real treat. And yeah Auzardo, rush down Brad and if he lays down 4pkk to scoop his ass up. Poke him out and rush him down.
thanks man :)

Eolz

Soooo... I've got a dilemma.
I forgot my DOA5LR PS4 copy in France. It was a japanese one (so my saves/profile is linked to this region copy).
Should I get a Japanese copy so I can keep everything, or should I get a cheap UK copy (a bit more than half the price) and start playing again with new stats until I get back my copy at christmas?

Eolz

Yeah it was really fun! Bar the bit of lag at first, great matches and good jokes all around.
RIP Honoka too :p

Good games all. Might actually be on tomorrow if people are on again. But defo will be free Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights (3-day weekend).

This is why I don't bother to interact almost anywhere else on GAF. I just mainly stay in this thread 'cause you can't say shit without getting a fist up your ass. Hope Shin can find a way back onto GAF... Gonna be a lot quieter now :/

I just uploaded one match vs. Ariesboy, and a short clip of my 66H+K going straight through Momiji 'cause that bitch is invincible.

Eolz

$20 on PSN for the PS4 Last Round version, verrrry tempting, comes with 32 characters right? i already have the Core version which i liked.

Yep, the PS4 version comes with every character available right now and about 400 costumes to unlock, worth it if you liked the F2P version!

Kuksune

Holy effin' shit! I found a DOA 1 arcade cabinet that is relativly close to where i live for 5000 SEK (545 USD). It would be REALLY cool to have it! What do you guys think? Should i get it??

3184506483.jpg

Shin said his ban is for 7 days.

Some good games tonight. I thought the lag was pretty minimal on my end.

Noticed that the 66H+K I showed going through Momiji also went through Mila earlier, so I'm putting it down to it whiffing entirely if the opponent performs a hold or moves out of position. It should connect really, but both times the opponent tried to hold, and it somehow missed them both. I'm hesitant to even use it anymore, now...

Eolz

Phew, glad for Shin, hope he starts to avoid some topics/debates in the future :p

Also, awesome Kuksune! Pretty good deal imo if it is in good working condition and you have the room to have it. Make a deal with your fiancé, just don't make a surprise buy, she'll probably understand...

Also, I've noticed some Sarah moves whiffing as well lately. Should look through the last patchnotes, didn't play in a long time.
For lag, it was the day of the PS4 update that it was bad for me. Usually better, so hoping next time should be good.

Top Bottom