• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round |OT| Bouncing on new systems.

Reporting in for #TeamWings

Hopefully they give options for it, it just wont feel like NyoTengu without it. I want her to be able to spike balls with her wings...

AlStrong

Reporting in for #TeamWings

Hopefully they give options for it, it just wont feel like NyoTengu without it. I want her to be able to spike balls with her wings...

tbf, it'd probably just be too distracting for gameplay given the size of them. fakedit: The wings I mean. Of course.

Maybe smaller wings. :p

tbf, it'd probably just be too distracting for gameplay given the size of them. fakedit: The wings I mean. Of course.

Maybe smaller wings. :p

That's what I'm thinking tbh. Perhaps hiding the costumes that they want to show off, or just outright hiding characters on the field of play. Smaller wings could work, perhaps, or indeed an option to turn off. I am thinking they'll just remove them altogether for the reasons mentioned tho.

Skilletor

#TeamWings. Without them she's just another DOA chick. Her wings are her USP (Unique selling point).

I gives a fuck about a selling point. Gameplay > *, and the wings get in the way of that. I'll take another DoA chick with clear movements over whatever benefits a "USP" brings.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Her character would probably be broken by flying and catching everything. Let her take some mystery pill to make her more human just for the vacations.

Skilletor

That doesn't make sense since her wings are part of her moveset in doa5.

I mean...I disagree, because really the only thing she does with her wings is glide and float, and it's not hard to conceive of a character that can do that in a game with magic ninja jelly clones and characters doing similar stuff without wings. But if you think so...sure? Doesn't mean the wings couldn't be smaller so that they don't get in the way of character movements if all you're wanting is something that visually represents her abilities.

Vade

In a game with magic, demons, 2938192389 year old women, a chick with breasts that would break her tiny frame, there needs to be no explanation.

Eolz

it was known, just didn't expect it that quickly, and thought it was gonna be the schoolgirls outfits tbh.

raven777

RewardingIgnorantDwarfmongoose.gif

Shun

Oh shit what the fuck the Square Enix Mobile Game is in here now?

Schoolgirl Strikers isn't as active anymore tho.

Tan lines tho.
CUAISWbUYAAVHRS.jpg

Top Bottom