• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round |OT| Bouncing on new systems.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Question: Is this new pack included in last season pass (that included the Halloween stuff) or a new one?

It's supposed to be included in Season Pass 2. A number of people are not seeing it popping up for free -myself included- so either KT or Sony done fucked up.

Sakura

I think they should've made her eyebrows black too, just kinda looks weird in my opinion.
0gs29.jpg

I was warning people on pc but people thought they'd change on that front.
I knew what I was getting into. I wasnt sure they would fuck up the costumes so badly, but I dont really buy them anyway.

Playing in 4k downsampling with costume mods (no not
necessarily
nude ones) is still nice.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
The DLC problem for season pass people is fixed. The bundle should now show up as downloadable for 'free'!

Eolz

Really fun matches tonight!
Didn't expect to do as good with Hayabusa/Brad tbh (since they're not my mains but I still really like to use them), pleasantly surprised.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Dat recovery tho

Dye jobs and outfit color options. In that way we could also kill some repeated outfits being sold as unique outfits and make them work harder on creating unique content.

mcz117chief

Hey, guys. So I finally bought Last Round and I have a question. I wanted to take a look at some of the DLC but for example some of the "private paradise" movies are listed as unavailable on the PS4 for Last Round but are available for PS3's Ultimate version. If I buy the Ultimate DLC without actually having the Ultimate game (I only have the vanilla 5) will that DLC unlock for my PS4 Last Round?

Eolz

If I remember well (not at home right now), it's only in a big pack with multiple DLC on PS4.
If you want PS3 to PS4 DLC, it won't work if you don't have the PS3 version.

Edit: official website has better explanations about that, don't take my word for it.

mcz117chief

If I remember well (not at home right now), it's only in a big pack with multiple DLC on PS4.
If you want PS3 to PS4 DLC, it won't work if you don't have the PS3 version.

Edit: official website has better explanations about that, don't take my word for it.

Yeah, I just found the bundle (for like $25) but I it also says that I shouldn't buy something which I already bought for Ultimate, so that sounds like that I can buy the Ultimate DLC and it should register on my PS4.

ShinMaruku

Yeah, I just found the bundle (for like $25) but I it also says that I shouldn't buy something which I already bought for Ultimate, so that sounds like that I can buy the Ultimate DLC and it should register on my PS4.

Yup. Just rememeber you can't go to PS3 on some things.

Oh and in celebration:
PreciousLightKillifish.gif

Gaf Lobby at 4 pm est for our European folks.

Kuksune

The Schoolgirl Strikers mashup? They look pretty good imo, not all but I think I will pick up one or two.
You can buy any costume you like, I can see the apeal of having them :)

the school uniform looks good, but the "mech" outfit is terrible. In my opinion of course.

Top Bottom