• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round |OT| Bouncing on new systems.

mcz117chief

Daaaaamn, that was so much fun, but I am beat (both in RL and in game). Thank you so much for this wonderful opportunity to play with you, lads. I am very much looking forward to our next session.

edit: I bought my first Dead or Alive 5 DLC, I am officially a suck up to Team Ninja (owning all the modern Ninja Gaiden games and 4 DoA games has nothing to do with it:p)

ShinMaruku

Good games to all.
You did great actually Kurt Yoyo is really good like tourney level good. He is really solid. I had to slow down to beat him. I will be archiving the gaf lobby. :)

ShinMaruku

Tommrow it is!
SpanishVagueAnkolewatusi.gif

Demoskinos

So am I crazy? I swore to god the new costumes were free on Tuesday when they were posted. Maybe it was a store glitch or something?

Hubb

So am I crazy? I swore to god the new costumes were free on Tuesday when they were posted. Maybe it was a store glitch or something?

They are free for season pass 2 owners, and there was an issue with them showing up for people who own season pass 2. It must have been a glitch that carried over from when they fixed the costumes for the season pass owners. They aren't free :(

mcz117chief

So next session when? I can hardly wait :)

I just hope our Sony overlords will have mercy on us and allow us to party chat without any issues. It was weird, when it was just me and Shin it didn't work but when another guy joined it worked and when he left it stopped working again. How does that make any sense?

Demoskinos

They are free for season pass 2 owners, and there was an issue with them showing up for people who own season pass 2. It must have been a glitch that carried over from when they fixed the costumes for the season pass owners. They aren't free :(

Hmm it must have been. Should have grabbed them while they came up as free cause I swear they were even if it was only for a brief time right when they went up.

Vade

Is there a way to play who you want on Steam yet? Last I checked it was still only random ranked matches.

Well it is dumb, but pretty easy to get matched with who you want. Set Steam region as something obscure with whoever you wanted to match with, then match in my region and boom easy games.

Rather sad there is no lobby, but the pc version was very half-assed could have been great, but they would rather throw their tiny time at the console people who spend 100s on dlc.

Top Bottom