• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round |OT| Bouncing on new systems.

It's too late.

She is already loose.

The gears are in motion.

QxBVxnW.png

Hubb

C'mon Shin, don't evade the question. Why do you call the two ladies like that (Kstoute and Misty)? It has been gnawing at my mind for days now, stop torturing me!

Don't tase me bro, PLEASE!

Since no one has answered you, Misty is Kasumi in English. Kstoute I have no idea.

EDIT: got the order mixed up

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
C'mon Shin, don't evade the question. Why do you call the two ladies like that (Kstoute and Misty)? It has been gnawing at my mind for days now, stop torturing me!

Don't tase me bro, PLEASE!

He likes to use nicknames for several characters that nobody else ever does. It's annoying but you learn to ignore it, lol.

mcz117chief

Since no one has answered you, Misty is Kasumi in English. Kstoute I have no idea.

EDIT: got the order mixed up

I know that one (I watched Pokémon too), I am more interested in Kstoute since even google is dumbstruck when it comes to that name.

lol locked

I am tamping raging fuming.

Koei should grow some balls. When have they ever given a fuck before? Just make it digital only if need be.

I always assumed it was, just because of the broken Japanese English. Just made me think they were more in touch with what TN/Koei does in Japan, rather than a US/EU CM that doesn't have a clue what they're gonna be bringing over next.

Hubb

No can do, still at work. Not sure what people are doing over the holiday weekend, but I can probably play Sat/Sun.

mcz117chief

man, I got rekt like a 3 year old stuck in a spanking machine. Azuardo is a cheater, he has Rank D+ but he is actually like rank Diamond+++++++

Hubb

Wait do any of you know how to get this costume for Marie Rose? There is a catalog of it on the Playstation store but nothing listed otherwise?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhTZIe8gzhc

Its a Redbull costume.

It was a timed freebie, I don't think you can get it now.

Ninja costumes are on sale this week. They'd actually get money out of me if they put individual costumes on sale. I realize they won't though.

EDIT: Never mind, I thought it was similar to that free Kasumi costume.

Ah yeah, it might be worth trying again some time. Got new broadband now, and has been pretty solid since installing. Going well with some East Coasters atm.

Skilletor

Ah yeah, it might be worth trying again some time. Got new broadband now, and has been pretty solid since installing. Going well with some East Coasters atm.

Cool, maybe over this holiday break. I've got four days off after tomorrow. Would love to get some games in. I've been using Rachel and NyoTengu exclusively.

Top Bottom