• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round |OT| Bouncing on new systems.

MikeMyers

Holy shit have you guys seen this Honoka cosplay?

Honoka-Cosplay-by-Neneko-1-468x701.jpg

Wow, that is really well done.

Hubb

Double post, but bump:
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201512/14095304.html
Apparently the Marie Rose Red Bull costume will now be free for everyone (at least in Japan and as long as you have PS+/XBLG).

Edit: confirmed in the west on the facebook page, starting from the 15th.

Sweet. I like the costume just as much as the free Kasumi one (which is, not at all). But free is free.

Speaking of DLC, I guess we are not going to get Christmas DLC this year. I would have thought a teaser or two would have popped up already.

Yeah I was thinking about Xmas DLC the other day. Kinda wished we had some new ones, although not sure what they could come up with.

Although it's stupidly simple, I would actually be fond of a Kasumi-blue Santa costume - like the normal red ones the girls have, but in her blue ninja dress colour. Maybe Ayane would get a purple one. Some did get black ones, after all.

2 free costumes by Tamiki Wakaki for Kasumi and Ayane coming in January, some people at GameFAQs say after translating a Famitsu article. Not sure if they're new ones or from the previous summer DLC.

Designer Awards DLC in December.

Hubb

Well regardless of whether I actually buy anything from those packs, I do like seeing what they come up with. As long as they don't release copy paste costumes for everyone I am usually happy, and I doubt either of those packs are copy pastes.

Nori Chan

well no surprise there's season pass 3 lol

Designer Selection 2015 (12/15)
Tatsunoko Mash up (1/19)
Valentine's Day Set 34 Costumes (2/16)
New Character (3/22)
New Character Debut Costume set 5 (3/22)
New Mashup Costume set 30 Costumes (3/22)

Pretty sure the new character is female since the debut costumes and everything.

$93 dollars and comes with a kasumi ninja "Miyukizakura" costume

DR2K

Banned
Nice to see Marie Rose with Helenas legacy outfit. Can't be mad though Helena channeling the Legend of Zelda is perfection.

Hubb

Holy shit they made that MR costume, legit made me laugh. Kasumi looks great in that dress though. They do a really good job at making casual stuff stand out. I would be all for more TN's take on casual clothes.

Every character needs an office worker uniform too. Come on TN it is the only DLC pack I'll buy.

Hubb

Also I am really surprised they are waiting till late March to release the new character. Anyone want to take a guess whether they'll release a new stage to go along with the new character? Probably not since they haven't said anything, but would be a nice touch.

DR2K

Banned
Also I am really surprised they are waiting till late March to release the new character. Anyone want to take a guess whether they'll release a new stage to go along with the new character? Probably not since they haven't said anything, but would be a nice touch.

They never announce stages until the week of release.

Eolz

well no surprise there's season pass 3 lol

Designer Selection 2015 (12/15)
Tatsunoko Mash up (1/19)
Valentine's Day Set 34 Costumes (2/16)
New Character (3/22)
New Character Debut Costume set 5 (3/22)
New Mashup Costume set 30 Costumes (3/22)

Pretty sure the new character is female since the debut costumes and everything.

$93 dollars and comes with a kasumi ninja "Miyukizakura" costume

Wow.
And holy fuck at the trailer, they did it. They truly don't give a fuck anymore!

Ultimadrago

Wow.
And holy fuck at the trailer, they did it. They truly don't give a fuck anymore!

"Dear [Past Me that didn't appreciate a winner getting snubbed],

Bing Bong~"

Some cool costumes! Have you guys ever paid for costumes in the game?

Good new costumes are the only way I turn on Last Round these days. Which hasn't happened in a while honestly. Welp, it may be time to turn the ol' girl back on again.

There are a lot of costumes in that new pack that are pretty bland for me. At least Honoka and Marie Rose got decent outfits.
IIRC, there was a bit of an outcry that the MR genie costume wasnt put into the game after it "won" that costume contest. People speculated that it was because it was too suggestive for MR to wear in the game. Now TN have put it in anyway and likely cost themselves a fair bit of money in the process (as there are less people playing and buying DLC now).

Looks great, the drawing looked good but 2D doesn't always translates well when done in 3D but I'm glad this isn't the case... too bad people will keep complaining about MR getting more sexy outfits and use this one as an example. Anyway, probably going to get Marie Rose and Nyotengu costumes.

That free Red Bull 5G Marie Rose costume is up on Xbox Live. I don't see it up on the PlayStation Store yet, though...at least not on the site, I don't have a PS4 yet to check there.

Demoskinos

So this red bull costume is a entirely different catalog apparently. Is it a separate costume?

Catalog 13 is the redbull one but this new one is Catalog 21?

Top Bottom