• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round |OT| Bouncing on new systems.

Been a few months since I've played (PS4).

Thinking about picking up the PC version and getting back into though. Any players on Steam (assuming they patched in online by now)?

ShinMaruku

PC has half assed online and got abandoned. Do not get the pc version if you want matches, Hayashi wanred that that version would be ass through dev speak

Chucker

This is $20 on the holiday sale. Safe to say GAF is pretty active with this still? I have it on the bone, but it's cheap here soooooo.

Eolz

Shin is always active yeah, he's the one usually making lobbies, and we join relatively regularly.

For the PC version, I'd say it's still good if you can get it for cheap and downsample it. There's no support, and online doesn't work that well, but it can be nice to train on a different platform. Just don't get any DLC, it's even more overpriced than on the other platforms.

I mighta been able yesterday, but saw no updates in here and no one online when I check PSN. Then it was way too late anyway.

I am free tomorrow night and next Saturday night, I think. But I might get on tonight too. Still have things to do.

Eolz

Yeah, basically the same for me yesterday. Tonight is dead due to PSN not working anyway.
Will get online on those days, and play something else if nobody can join (just message me if there's some people) :) .

mcz117chief

If enough people are here a much smaller lobby can be created too. :)

It seems my friend who wanted to play Planetside 2 with me hasn't updated the game in a century so he will have it done some time tomorrow which frees me up. Incoming!

edit: anybody wants to play? Shin is on and off a lot so just us two wouldn't work.

mcz117chief

Do you guys ever have that moment of laxity when you look at Ayane or Kasumi in a nice outfit and are like...

c26e51dee33ddf53d6d3754e39fcc9db.gif

mcz117chief

It is hilarious how our discussions always touch the same topics: Raido the rapist, Muramasa best new character, everybody is 25/50 (Gen Fu is 18), Honoka the milk factory, everybody hates Yaiba (me cry), every character is bullshit, Azuardo can't pull off power blows during critical burst :D

ShinMaruku

It is hilarious how our discussions always touch the same topics: Raido the rapist, Muramasa best new character, everybody is 25/50 (Gen Fu is 18), Honoka the milk factory, everybody hates Yaiba (me cry), every character is bullshit, Azuardo can't pull off power blows during critical burst :D

DOA makes life complete. :E

Top Bottom