• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round |OT| Bouncing on new systems.

Timu

Do you guys ever have that moment of laxity when you look at Ayane or Kasumi in a nice outfit and are like...

c26e51dee33ddf53d6d3754e39fcc9db.gif
Aren't most like this? Lol.=p

Sakura

I fought someone online and for the first time won ;_____;
It was so damn laggy though, even though I set it to search for 4+, does it need to be 5? Or maybe it's just me.

ShinMaruku

I fought someone online and for the first time won ;_____;
It was so damn laggy though, even though I set it to search for 4+, does it need to be 5? Or maybe it's just me.

Sometimes 1 bar can be decent, it's really luck of the draw, if people have bad net, it will be laggy.

ShinMaruku

Apparently these two are free for a limited amount of time. The costumes were designed by Tamiki Wakaki, who does the manga series "The World God Only Knows."

...Didn't they already have a series of costumes from this artist?

Their deal is for several outfits so expect some art from others. Like the new Senrans expect those 3 to be in as dlc outfits.

Havent played this for ages. I will assume those free costumes wont be coming to PC. I just hope we get the chance to obtain the new character, when she comes out. Im happy to pay for that.

Hubb

Havent played this for ages. I will assume those free costumes wont be coming to PC. I just hope we get the chance to obtain the new character, when she comes out. Im happy to pay for that.

I'd actually be surprised if you did get the new character. I don't know who at TK pushed for a PC port of this and who at TN wanted it to fail, but I think the person at TN won.

Mantiskilla

Neo Member
I'd actually be surprised if you did get the new character. I don't know who at TK pushed for a PC port of this and who at TN wanted it to fail, but I think the person at TN won.

I'm willing to bet that the new character will make it to the PC version. Since its based more off the arcade version my guess is that it would come out after the arcade update occurs.

TK does keep the arcade version somewhat up to date for tourney reasons hence that's why I think PC still gets the current DLCs. Otherwise I think they would have stopped supporting it after Season One DLCs honestly.

Hubb

I'm willing to bet that the new character will make it to the PC version. Since its based more off the arcade version my guess is that it would come out after the arcade update occurs.

TK does keep the arcade version somewhat up to date for tourney reasons hence that's why I think PC still gets the current DLCs. Otherwise I think they would have stopped supporting it after Season One DLCs honestly.

You are right, I am just being overly pessimistic. Not only because they royally fucked up this PC release, but it means even IF DoA6 comes to PC it will have a shit reputation and probably a small playerbase.

Eolz

Hmmm, will try that tonight. Didn't try the pc version on win10 since I've upgraded.
Do you have any specific audio hardware maybe?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Just don't get any DLC, it's even more overpriced than on the other platforms.

Which blows my mind. How the fuck do they think that's okay? Even the Steam sales are laughable because they're still overpriced more than the console versions.

Hubb

It's been nearly a year. I still think $55 is too much
I should probably just buy a few by themselves

That is true, and I also agree with you on the price. The thing is, now that they are going on sale will that cause some people to hold off buying new season passes (assuming there are anymore). I'm still 50/50 whether they'll make a season 4 pass or not. I think the success (or failure) of DoAX3 and the success (or failure) of the third season pass will dictate it.

That is true, and I also agree with you on the price. The thing is, now that they are going on sale will that cause some people to hold off buying new season passes (assuming there are anymore). I'm still 50/50 whether they'll make a season 4 pass or not. I think the success (or failure) of DoAX3 and the success (or failure) of the third season pass will dictate it.

The third one looks like the best value so far with the new character being included. I agree though. If I didn't do articles for a site I would definitely wait it out so I can get the new character with all the costumes at a good price. Couldn't live with myself putting THAT MUCH into mostly costumes though. The most I did was the bundle that included everything from vanilla years ago when Ultimate launched.
Those Tatsunoko costumes are pretty damn tempting though

Top Bottom