• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round |OT| Bouncing on new systems.

IbukiLordSA

Wow I just loaded $10 in prep for Mai's arrival and while browsing the incredibly overpriced DLC for the game I stumbled upon Fairy Tail costumes, this is amazing had no idea. Now I am stuck between whether to buy Erza's outfit for Kasumi which looks amazing or Cana's outfit for Tina who I mainly play with. This is so hard, hopefully Mai releases at $4.99 :) doubt it though,

Hubb

Wow I just loaded $10 in prep for Mai's arrival and while browsing the incredibly overpriced DLC for the game I stumbled upon Fairy Tail costumes, this is amazing had no idea. Now I am stuck between whether to buy Erza's outfit for Kasumi which looks amazing or Cana's outfit for Tina who I mainly play with. This is so hard, hopefully Mai releases at $4.99 :) doubt it though,

Naotora Ii released at 5.99 so I'm sure that's what Mai will release at.

Eolz

I don't remember if it was already shared, but Mai's profile is on the official website:

6P5xIUF.png

Loona

"Fascinating attire" aka giant swinging tits. lol. Or maybe thats just me?

It's the attire, her chest hasn't been the biggest in KoF since KoF96. There's an official chart and she doesn't even rank if KoF's top 5.
Curiously, it seems like her hip size is among the biggest though, but that never comes up - the power of outfits and ninja deception at work!

Hadoukie

It's the attire, her chest hasn't been the biggest in KoF since KoF96. There's an official chart and she doesn't even rank if KoF's top 5.
Curiously, it seems like her hip size is among the biggest though, but that never comes up - the power of outfits and ninja deception at work!

Yeah, she's one of the smallest in DOA, lol

where is this KOF breast chart at?

ShinMaruku

Also Mai is supposed to have the biggest ass as well. In the side games you see more of what she does as the head of the Shira nuisance. Like a building they own and what not.

Synth

Note that only 3 characters have nicknames. You have people saying I have nicknames for everybody. Misty,Lady Kstoute and Tommy are all pretty straightforward. :p

I know all three due to lurking this thread.. but believe me when I say the other two were hardly obvious, lol.

CD'S BAR

Same here. I popped this game in last night for the first time in probably 6 months and browsed the dlc. Tempted to get the fairy tale Hitomi with the blue hair. Her Tatsunoko getup is pretty cool too, and they both got battle damage, to boot.

Forgot how much I liked this game after months of playing only sf5 and mkx. Will go for Mai when she drops.

CD'S BAR

Is it just me or are ranked matches really difficult to find? Does it not include the f2p version in its search or something?

On another note, Mai and firmware 4.00 tomorrow. Good week.

It will search the f2p version, but I think most people play in lobbies. Haven't played in a while, but I could usually get good success in ranked if I just put throwdowns on and played in training or arcade. Sitting in ranked and waiting doesn't always get the best results from what I remember.

I tried to buy Mai, but I was splitting the cost between the $2.43 that I have in my account and a card, but it says that it wasn't approved. Blah. I'll add some credit to my account and try again later.

Edit: Got her!

Top Bottom