• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round |OT| Bouncing on new systems.

I have completed my 100 online fights. Now to work on the rest of the Platinum. Any suggestions on who is easiest in Combo Challenge? Mila being my main I thought to do hers but I'm stuck on the last tag combo. My brain just goes to mush after about 4 moves in.

Tina, Leon and Hitomi are all the easiest. I spent a hour looking this up today. I did all 3 when I was bored and they were all pretty easy. Marie Rose wasn't too hard either.

Yes that sounds exactly like it. Crap. On the plus side, did they add some extra costumes to the base game? I spotted a 5th costume for Momiji that wasn't part of the original 4.

Sucks. Hopefully not too bad of a loss for you.

They added fan design costumes into this one, yeah.

Demoskinos

Tina, Leon and Hitomi are all the easiest. I spent a hour looking this up today. I did all 3 when I was bored and they were all pretty easy. Marie Rose wasn't too hard either.

I actually did Rachel's her power juggle combo is really the only thing with stupidly specific timing.

Caineghis

Neo Member
I can't seem to find an online fight, can't find any lobby or play ranked.
I have my setting in 3+,any region and all ranks but i always get unable to find opponent, my nat is moderate

I can't seem to find an online fight, can't find any lobby or play ranked.
I have my setting in 3+,any region and all ranks but i always get unable to find opponent, my nat is moderate
Free Training, set Throwdowns to Accept, works brilliantly for me.

Weird that you can't find any lobbies, though. I've only had issues finding ranked fights.

Caineghis

Neo Member
Free Training, set Throwdowns to Accept, works brilliantly for me.

Weird that you can't find any lobbies, though. I've only had issues finding ranked fights.

Im from south america but i should still find someone frlm here, is weird.
I'm gonna try your method maybe its bugged for me, i was playing evolve and i didn't have any issue finding matches so the problem is doa

Anyone have any luck playing this online in Australia? Downloaded Core Fighters but wanted to test online before I buy the full version but couldn't find a single "nearby" match at all, "any" gave me half a second delay on everything, even character select.

All I can say is the 360 online is dead in Australia. I am hoping us Aussies will have more luck with the PC version.
Also, I really like that Akira ninja outfit. Some of the girls look pretty good too, though I wouldnt pay real money for them.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Ninja costumes trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-tX2g6JNgg

English version will probably be up later/tomorrow.

Yassss Kokoro show them bitches who's the boss!
59db1e395e.gif

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
GGs to TRega, who annihilated me with his Ayane. I was pretty helpless with Tina. Surprised I won a match with Lisa...he beat me every other time after that though, lol.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Isn't this what Code Chronos would've been essentially?

REVIVE HA

I believe it was an action rpg focusing on clearing the story of DOA since people wanted more clarity over the Kasumi and Ayane rivalry. The Opening in Ultimate was meant to be connected to Code Chronus but not much was known.

Astral

Anyone use Leifang? She looks kinda cool. I mostly like her stance. She seems gimmicky with all those special holds though.

ShinMaruku

Those special holds are key to giving her tools to counter everybody. She's a advanced character for people who are defense minded. She's great.

Anyone use Leifang? She looks kinda cool. I mostly like her stance. She seems gimmicky with all those special holds though.

Leifang is really fun to use! Those parries and that shoulder drop frame trap are soooooo buttery. Sadly I don't see a lot of other people using her.

Astral

Leifang is really fun to use! Those parries and that shoulder drop frame trap are soooooo buttery. Sadly I don't see a lot of other people using her.

Can you explain this to me? Her dozens of holds are intimidating but I liked her combos in the combo challenge so I might mess around with her in training mode from time to time.

Demoskinos

So.... trying to do Marie Rose's Power Launcher combo in the combo challenge and I can't get the H+K to connect for the life of me. Like no hesitation on my input. I'm not sure where my timing is off..

yamasake

Banned
Bought the xbone version before I realized how fucked it is. By don't worry about online not working! We already have new costumes this week. They haven't given any form of eta on fixing it have they? /sopissed

IbukiLordSA

I had a good 3+ hour online session last night and it ran superb, had a far better online experience with this compared to Xrd.

Really enjoying the game at the moment, after last nights session I'll be upgrading to the full version for sure, the only thing holding me back was online performance so I am glad that isn't an issue anymore.

Top Bottom