• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round |OT| Bouncing on new systems.

A UK code will not work on US store, and vice versa. You would need to create a UK account on your system to redeem it. Some games will then allow the DLC to show up when playing the game through your original account, but some don't I believe.

Not sure how you can determine if it will or won't before you redeem, though. But if it's a UK code and you're getting rid, I would be interested in grabbing lol. But hope it works for you.

FHIZ

the amazon ones are harder to get now since amazon.com had some issues sending them out

You can say that. I had 4 or 5 interactions with customer service trying to get it out of them. Ended up getting two codes since I never talked to the same rep twice (sold the other one though, sorry anyone still looking)

I've had a great time with Hitomi over the past few days. I'm curious to try her against an Alpha-152 player online since my first ranked match sucked big time. The 1.5 sec lag didn't help much either.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I pre-ordered at Amazon and have that costume set. Just played a sucker and bought an aloha/ninja DLC code off eBay. There's a showstopper/encore pack on eBay now too, but I can't bring myself to pay $20 for costume recolors.

Just fired up the game for the xbox one, after having DOA5U on 360 - fortunately I'd read the FAQ about uploading save data so got through all of that without incident, but can I just confirm there are issues with downloading some costume bundles?

I downloaded some individual halloween costumes through the store at no further cost - I got the 'install' option rather than 'pay £1.59'. However, for the 360 I know I bought the sexy bunny and overall sets (among others) as costume bundles for all characters, but when i find the relevant bundle on the xbox games store, its trying to get me to pay for them again. I can't download the individual costumes from the packs either without a fee. Is this another known issue, and is there a fix, or should I wait for the patch?

Probably a known issue.

My Halloween 2013/2014 and Xmas 2014 DLC is not carried over to PS4, and they're not on the Store, but that could be another SCEE issue. They should have unlocked in my game, though.

I'd like to know if anyone else on PS4 with the above costumes has the same issue, actually, just to make sure it's not just me.

Everyone enjoying some bouncing

1823664.jpg

And I'm just sitting here waiting the PC version.

Moofers

Does anyone here have the Vita version of DOA5+ ? Playing LR on PS4 makes me want some DOA on the go, but I'd like to find a FAQ that lists all the content in the game. How many characters, how many stages, how many outfits, which music tracks, etc. I can't seem to find anything comprehensive enough. I even hit the official site but the only FAQ they have is for Cross-Play/Save/Buy info.

Halp?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Does anyone here have the Vita version of DOA5+ ? Playing LR on PS4 makes me want some DOA on the go, but I'd like to find a FAQ that lists all the content in the game. How many characters, how many stages, how many outfits, which music tracks, etc. I can't seem to find anything comprehensive enough. I even hit the official site but the only FAQ they have is for Cross-Play/Save/Buy info.

Halp?
For characters you get 32.
dead-or-alive-5-last-round-character-select-screen.jpg

22 stages
Over 300 outfits
DOA1,2,3 and 4 OST and some remixes from one of the warrior games that had some of the Ninja Characters.
Character move info and other stuff you can find it on Free Step Dodge

Moofers

For characters you get 32.
dead-or-alive-5-last-round-character-select-screen.jpg

22 stages
Over 300 outfits
DOA1,2,3 and 4 OST and some remixes from one of the warrior games that had some of the Ninja Characters.
Character move info and other stuff you can find it on Free Step Dodge

I think you're talking about the PS4 version. I have that and love it, I'm looking for info on the Vita port of DOA5+ because I might get it but I think its short on characters and stages, but I can't find a definitive FAQ that lists all the content like you just did for Last Round.

how do you guys feel about the clipping between characters when you watch slow-mos and the costumes as well

Tina's Ninja costumes has a lot of clipping

Griss

I think you're talking about the PS4 version. I have that and love it, I'm looking for info on the Vita port of DOA5+ because I might get it but I think its short on characters and stages, but I can't find a definitive FAQ that lists all the content like you just did for Last Round.

Basically go look up info on Vanilla, because that's what it is.

You won't have Jacky, Marie, Momiji, Rachel, Phase 4, Nyotengu, Honoka, Raidou or Leon. You'll get a couple of extra costumes over DoA5 vanilla, but you won't get the gameplay balances found in 5U and LR. Which is a big deal, imo. No power launchers and less balance overall.

This page will help you out.

Griss

That Fame Douglas must have some damn weak sperm to produce such vastly different daughters. They're both like clones of their mothers.
I'm not complaining.
Hope the guy did paternity tests. Helena would certainly be glad he didn't, lol.
I'd love to see Kokoro running Doatec, lol.

I really want to make those two my tag team, but as much as I love her I am abysmal with Kokoro. Hitomi / Rig it remains, then.

Actually, any tips for Kokoro?

Vazra

My hero! I appreciate the breakdown! Little disappointed with the limited stages, but I think I might go find a copy anyway. Really digging the good times with Last Round and would love some action when I can't hop on WiFi for remote play.

Thank you!

*edit* I appreciate that as well, Griss :)

My bad I only linked part of the stages. Check again the post XD

Hubb

Will buy when its on winter sale on steam.

How much do you think they are going to actually discount it? I could see the game going for 75% off, but I'd think they'd want to milk the DLC money as long as possible. I am want it to go cheap, not getting my hopes up though.

Vazra

How much do you think they are going to actually discount it? I could see the game going for 75% off, but I'd think they'd want to milk the DLC money as long as possible. I am want it to go cheap, not getting my hopes up though.

Maybe 50%

$46.50 if that happens which I would be down for it.

DR2K

Banned
I'm curious, who here has bought one or both $93 DLC passes?

I bought the season pass. Only because I bought all the previous costumes before. So believe it or not it does save money. Little ticked that the preorder DLCs and Honoka DLC costumes weren't included.

Also the other $93 thing is every DLC costume not already in doa5lr.

Eolz

I'm curious, who here has bought one or both $93 DLC passes?

I'm ready to bet the Ultimate pack (everything missing from Last Round) will be on sale for -50% before september on PSN.
Don't see the season pass getting a big cut before a while.
Not buying them both until I have a month with few games to buy (so not before april).

received my PS4 disc copy ...goodbye core fighters
As i expected my core fighter PS4 save that imported my PS3 ultimate save transfered without trouble...

And i've played 4 matches without any trouble or lag ..i'm beginning to think there was something wrong with core fighter PS4...

IzzyF3

I'm ready to bet the Ultimate pack (everything missing from Last Round) will be on sale for -50% before september on PSN.
Don't see the season pass getting a big cut before a while.
Not buying them both until I have a month with few games to buy (so not before april).

Yet I think it is the Ultimate pack that most people will latch onto because 200+ items is waaaaaayyy more appealing that 80+ for the season pass. Has the DLC been discounted on PSN in the past?

I have to admit, free to play games somewhat trained me to be okay with this type of DLC.

Top Bottom