• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round |OT| Bouncing on new systems.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Thanks! Is there anything I need to know before I start regarding glitches or transferring DLC? I previously had DOA5 vanilla then Ultimate on PS3, now I have LR on PS4.

PS4 version seems to be working alright for most of the part.

Don't do the tutorials with subs that are not English as there is a save corrupting bug using other subs. To find matches easier go to the training mode and wait for people to show up which tends to be faster than looking in the ranked matches. If you put your Ultimate save file on the cloud you can easily transfer your PS3 save file to PS4.

I think that's it.

I seriously don't understand why people are cancelling ranked fights. We're here to fight everyone, who cares if you lose to an A or an F+! Let's rumble!
Still an E-, I'm terrible. Give me anyone!
At least you are finding people, I have been trying since the game released and have only found 1 rank match.

Has anyone had trouble uploading a match? When I try to upload one the game says that my "grade" is low whatever that means. I also saved an online mach that I won but when I replay it my character does different moves that I never use and I lose at the end... weird.

Vazra

I think people cancel if they see the connection is 1. I have played many fine matches with 1 players. There is lag sure but its manageable.

To find matches easier go to the training mode and wait for people to show up which tends to be faster than looking in the ranked matches.
I have the PS4 version and the game always freezes when I have throwdown active in any mode. Since the day the game released I have had over 20 freezes. :(

Gotta go through adding everyone on the list this evening.

BTW anyone else been getting less matches while in Free Training? Only got about two last night and it was longer than normal.

I think people cancel if they see the connection is 1. I have played many fine matches with 1 players. There is lag sure but its manageable.

I've yet to run into any 1 players but the lag is real even with 4 connections.

DarkOneX

MAKE SURE TO ASK FOR MORE CASUAL OUTFITS THAN FAN SERVICE!

tumblr_m6tdffxE9t1qcwic6.gif

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6tdffxE9t1qcwic6.gif

He's right though. The girls don't have enough "casual" outfits. Too much swimsuits or barely there outfits. Which is great and all, but if I want to take this game to events it'd be nice to have them be FULLY DAMN CLOTHED instead of tits hanging out, you know?

DCS

Banned
I have been playing PS4 Core Fighters for the last week, save data imported fine from my PS3 DoA:U and I bought Honoka as she's only £1.19. I have just purchased the full Last Round, when the disc turns up I will use it to play through, try out all of the characters and get the trophies etc. Will the Core Fighters data (unlocks etc) import into this?

Ferr986

I have been playing PS4 Core Fighters for the last week, save data imported fine from my PS3 DoA:U and I bought Honoka as she's only £1.19. I have just purchased the full Last Round, when the disc turns up I will use it to play through, try out all of the characters and get the trophies etc. Will the Core Fighters data (unlocks etc) import into this?

Yeah the save transfers from C.F. to phyisical.

There's a shit ton of "sexy" stuff already, included some girls having their tits naked just covered by a flower necklace. It's about time we get some decent stuff.

TheSeks

That Fame Douglas must have some damn weak sperm to produce such vastly different daughters. They're both like clones of their mothers.
I'm not complaining.
Hope the guy did paternity tests. Helena would certainly be glad he didn't, lol.
I'd love to see Kokoro running Doatec, lol.

Helena knows Kokoro and her are related, I thought? Wasn't that seen in the DOA5 story?

TheSeks

Marvel super hero costume pack is what I want.

*shakes head "no"*

I really don't see how you can make outfits from Marvel for all the girls and men. Besides, I doubt Disney would like Marvel to associate with the series especially given some of the outfits the girls have.

Vazra

*shakes head "no"*

I really don't see how you can make outfits from Marvel for all the girls and men. Besides, I doubt Disney would like Marvel to associate with the series especially given some of the outfits the girls have.
Now DC on the other hand could give Tina Power Girl outfit...

Hubb

So, you get all the characters with both?

Yes you get all the characters with both.

The main game unlocks everything that is available in the retail version. The Core Fighters ONLY unlocks the characters. It wont give you story mode with it. I have no idea why the fuck it is priced like that, NA store also has it more expensive than the base game.

Liamario

Banned

The main game unlocks everything that is available in the retail version. The Core Fighters ONLY unlocks the characters. It wont give you story mode with it. I have no idea why the fuck it is priced like that, NA store also has it more expensive than the base game.

Thanks. That's really fucked up.

Thanks. That's really fucked up.

Are you 100% sure on the core with bonus unlocks all fighters? The description doesn't say this. It says it unlocks 4 ninja outfits, 4 characters and 2 stages.

Edit:
Re-reading it isn't called core fighters with bonus so maybe your right. That's..... Totally fucking dumb lol.

I bought the female fighters plus the only 2 male ones I'm interested in last night and it still cost a few quid less so its no issue but that pricing is fucked. Luckily I don't need story mode either as I did that on vita a while back.

Vazra

Can people learn to block instead of trying to spam the holds? Some of these guys make the fights too damn easy.

EDIT: Also learn that if you block a full string you might have a decent chance to make a grapple.

pixxxelz

What is the deal with all the dlc for this game in the PS store? Is that included in the retail version of the game?

Also 93$ for the season pass? WTF

DarkOneX

What is the deal with all the dlc for this game in the PS store? Is that included in the retail version of the game?

Also 93$ for the season pass? WTF

Inorite, pretty ridiculous. I know peeps will say it's just costumes and not needed but there's no way costumes should cost that much, even if there are 500 of them in there. $30 max imo.

Vazra

Inorite, pretty ridiculous. I know peeps will say it's just costumes and not needed but there's no way costumes should cost that much, even if there are 500 of them in there. $30 max imo.

Those outfits took time to model, texture and rig in some cases. 500 outfits for 30 would be selling them at loss.

Has anyone totalled up the literal cost of what's contained in the season pass based on current costume prices?

Would be interesting to know how much is being saved. It might sound pricey, but it might still be a good discount considering.

Vazra

Has anyone totalled up the literal cost of what's contained in the season pass based on current costume prices?

Would be interesting to know how much is being saved. It might sound pricey, but it might still be a good discount considering.

Around $335
If we discount the outfits included for the 3 DLC character from Ultimate I counted at the time it would be $312 or so

Info used from here

pixxxelz

Yeah, I was gonna buy it yesterday but after seeing that I think I'll just wait for a sale

Or for the Final Last Round edition lol

Xevren

Can people learn to block instead of trying to spam the holds? Some of these guys make the fights too damn easy.

EDIT: Also learn that if you block a full string you might have a decent chance to make a grapple.

You ask too much, people love their holds.

Top Bottom