• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round |OT| Bouncing on new systems.

Demoskinos

I'm thinking Yomi = Hitomi?

CAgKVIWUUAA851r.jpg

Demoskinos

Guys is buying the Vita version worth it for practice or are the moves too different.

Well few things you'll be missing pretty much all of the new characters from Ultimate on which is Phase 4, Nyotengu, Marie Rose, Honoka and Raidou and also yes some moves were either changed or buffed/nerfed. That being said its still a decent port to the vita it just doesn't represent the current state of DOA 5 in the slightest since its based off of the vanilla version of DOA 5.

Well few things you'll be missing pretty much all of the new characters from Ultimate on which is Phase 4, Nyotengu, Marie Rose, Honoka and Raidou and also yes some moves were either changed or buffed/nerfed. That being said its still a decent port to the vita it just doesn't represent the current state of DOA 5 in the slightest since its based off of the vanilla version of DOA 5.

Fuck I totally forgot about it being a port from the vanilla version. No Honoka no buy as she is my main.

ShinMaruku

Do you usually try to host gaf lobbies on sundays, shinmaruku? I know I've seen some happen whenever throughout the week.

This week I did not due to my controller repairs and Final Round. Also low turn out. However tomorrow around 12:30-5:00/6:00PM I will have a open lobby and later on around 7 or so pm I open a gaf lobby for a hour to 3 hours. I do this 5 days a week then just evening lobbies for gaf on weekends.

This week I did not due to my controller repairs and Final Round. Also low turn out. However tomorrow around 12:30-5:00/6:00PM I will have a open lobby and later on around 7 or so pm I open a gaf lobby for a hour to 3 hours. I do this 5 days a week then just evening lobbies for gaf on weekends.

Good to know. I'll at least try to make it for the weekend lobbies.

Stanng243

If I have Dead or Alive Ultimate on the PS3, does the 30$ Dead or alive Last round unlock anything other then the 5 new characters? I already have most of the outfits from Last Round already.

Eolz

If I have Dead or Alive Ultimate on the PS3, does the 30$ Dead or alive Last round unlock anything other then the 5 new characters? I already have most of the outfits from Last Round already.

I don't think so. Is there anything in the description about this?

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
It's only the new characters. If it's cheaper to just buy the ones you don't have, go that route.

Ultimadrago

Watching archives for Final Round and seeing more of sonicfox's Marie Rose:

ngbbs43cddec7e2b26gpubw.jpg

Can't have enough.

sonicfox himself weirds me out though. Talkative and spaz-like to a point of some annoyance. Not a fan.

I don't think so. Is there anything in the description about this?

I finally found where your avatar is from. What an amusingly uncanny reference.

Eolz

When is the Senran Kagura DLC supposed to be released already? This week? Because there's still a lot of characters to show/tease.

I finally found where your avatar is from. What an amusingly uncanny reference.

You're the second one this week to discover where this is coming from. Has there been some sort of publicity or something around it recently? :p

When is the Senran Kagura DLC supposed to be released already? This week? Because there's still a lot of characters to show/tease.

You're the second one this week to discover where this is coming from. Has there been some sort of publicity or something around it recently? :p

SK - I thought it was this week.

I don't know the avatar reference. Tell me! All I can think of is Portal.

Demoskinos

SK - I thought it was this week.

Yes its this week for SK costumes. There were two planned updates 2nd round of Ninja costumes and SK costumes for march. And then after that there is one update each in April, May, June.

Ultimadrago

lol. I'm not sure, but yeah, someone posted the full image regarding an unrelated topic in a chat room I'm in earlier today.

Eolz

Oh nice if this is this week! Thought that was going to be later due to all the missing characters.

This was apparently posted on GAF in a Super Best Friends thread, so I guess it's ok to link it. Might be better to open it at home though.
Monster girl dakimakura with funny poses/use advices.
edit: Just found it fun and obscure enough to be an avatar, probably wouldn't put a monster girl as an avatar here. Might have to change it now that people know its origin though, even if lasted more than half a year :D

Demoskinos

Uh, I'll get on but you'll have to give me a few minutes. In the middle of a Bloody Palace run on DmC after I finish up I'll join the room.

Top Bottom