• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round |OT| Bouncing on new systems.

Eolz

Rachel looks like she needs to bulk up now that the new and improved Daidoji has been revealed.
XX0F2Ig.jpg

The only costumes that really don't fit imo are Ayane/Yagyu and Lisa/Rin. Some like Momiji, Mila and Christie are really better than what I expected.

Demoskinos

I can't wait for tomorrow... I've got bloodborne unlocking in two hours but real talk...way more excited by these costumes. That Rachel costume has me so hyped up.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Weird that they changed the hair color/type for some characters but not others. Mila needs green hair!

Eolz

Won't be able to play any lobby until probably this weekend, too much work at the moment.
Will probably have some terrible matches when I start playing once again later this week. :p

Fess

makes me wonder if they will be destructible on PC...
It seems to be a PS4/XB1 feature only, at this point at least, going by the lack of Steam logo at the end of the video and the talk about PC version being based on the last gen version which doesn't have desctruction. :/
I still have it preordered but I don't know how much longer, I bought a PC to get premium versions of multi platform games but this doesn't qualify as that imo.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
That costume pack is about the same price as Japan....I.E. $33. GAT DAYUM.

I bought it anyway. #partoftheproblem

DR2K

Banned
That costume pack is about the same price as Japan....I.E. $33. GAT DAYUM.

I bought it anyway. #partoftheproblem

Part of the season pass. That $93 doesn't look like as bad of a deal.

http://youtu.be/kWSVQtji_CE

In this tag match no one leaves with the clothes they came in with.

I kind of wish the male characters had this mechanic and more costumes did this. Unlike Senran Kagura the clothes being ripped dont disrupt the flow of the game.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Part of the season pass. That $93 doesn't look like as bad of a deal.

http://youtu.be/kWSVQtji_CE

In this tag match no one leaves with the clothes they came in with.

I kind of wish the male characters had this mechanic and more costumes did this. Unlike Senran Kagura the clothes being ripped dont disrupt the flow of the game.

DOA6 believe. Maybe they will add a bit of bruising too. (maybe redish cheeks at best)

system11

Well the season pass on PS4 UK works for all of these except Hitomi, because SCEE.

I'm told it's unavailable because I have already bought the season pass, and I'm offered no way to download/unlock it or purchase it a second time.

Demoskinos

Well the season pass on PS4 UK works for all of these except Hitomi, because SCEE.

I'm told it's unavailable because I have already bought the season pass, and I'm offered no way to download/unlock it or purchase it a second time.

Azuardo was telling me earlier in Shin's lobby that SCEE didn't even put up the catalog.

Shun

Are the PS3 versions of the new DLC transferable/crossbuy like the DOA5U ones? Are the PS4 versions working with the PS3?

Wondering in the off chance I do decide to go to a PS4.

Top Bottom