• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5 |OT| Put a little bounce in your sidestep!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
What does taking out the cursor after a match accomplish? I liked seeing what my opponent was going to do after a match, I had so many add me to their fighter list :p

OG Dante!? How about a Fuck you!
:p

GLt83.jpg

No Fuck you! LOL

I'll stop now XD

EDIT: 100 Pages
tumblr_lmwx9dPHQP1qet91b.gif

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
lol @ all ya'll adding Sarah Palin to my
obvious
joke/troll by adding Hayate to hack and slash action stars comment.

Bayonetta is a weak imitation of Devil May Cry and Bayonetta is a pretty weak character compared to Dante. Add in the fact that Dante doesn't look like a stupid (then) presidental hopeful and yeah... DMC > Bayonetta but Ninja Gaiden >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DMC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shinobi.

But we're going off topic here on the fact that Hayate sucks and should return to being Ein. At least the bland personality is kinda explained there with better movelists.

Vazra

obvious

Bayonetta is a weak imitation of Devil May Cry and Bayonetta is a pretty weak character compared to Dante. Add in the fact that Dante doesn't look like a stupid (then) presidental hopeful and yeah... DMC > Bayonetta but Ninja Gaiden >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DMC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shinobi.

But we're going off topic here on the fact that Hayate sucks and should return to being Ein. At least the bland personality is kinda explained there with better movelists.

Keep dreaming :)

Whoa whoa whoa, every last one of y'all can fuck off with this anti-Hayate stuff. :p

I liked him better as Ein too, but Dimensions actually did a great job of giving him some character (there's clearly something there with him and Hitomi, and he was...not so happy when Brad put hands on his little sister).

He's fine for what he is, a stoic "straight man" foil to Ayane's more "modern" take on being a ninja.

Skilletor

Whoa whoa whoa, every last one of y'all can fuck off with this anti-Hayate stuff. :p

I liked him better as Ein too, but Dimensions actually did a great job of giving him some character (there's clearly something there with him and Hitomi, and he was...not so happy when Brad put hands on his little sister).

He's fine for what he is, a stoic "straight man" foil to Ayane's more "modern" take on being a ninja.

He got bitch slapped by Raidou.

He's lame.

Vazra

More personality on this guy.
tumblr_lnzq1nSWtU1qe9ncf.gif

He got bitch slapped by Raidou.

He's lame.

So did Ayane. And Kasumi only won because Ryu bailed her out, same as all the Mugen Tenshin. XD

Hayate doesn't seem anymore boring to me than XBOX Ryu (with the exception of being able to do more cool ninja stuff). Now real Ryu (aka NES one) was an awesome character.

Oh, and Kasumi and Ayane both suck ass compared to either version of Ryu.

Vazra

So did Ayane. And Kasumi only won because Ryu bailed her out, same as all the Mugen Tenshin. XD

Hayate doesn't seem anymore boring to me than XBOX Ryu (with the exception of being able to do more cool ninja stuff). Now real Ryu (aka NES one) was an awesome character.

Ayane redeemed herself even if Eliot later blocks it on 5 she still gave him a slap.

Endo Punk

Lets be honest here. Ryu is just as boring and dull but because he's in the most well renowned action game franchise it's excused. I swear before NG I really didn't give a crap about Ryu because he came off as a generic Ninja. I bet if Hayate makes an appearance and playable character in NG4 a lot of people will change their tune. It's not what you say but what you do and TN hasn't given Hayate enough to do for us to care about him. Also Ein was just as bad personality wise, a generic Karate guy with amnesia(so creative lol) but of course nostalgia clouds peoples minds.

Esura

Banned
Yeah, Hayate is....

obvious

Ok...why is people keep comparing Bayonetta to Sarah Palin? They look nothing alike!

Just...just...noooooo. I can't look at Bayonetta the same again. T_T

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Ran into a bot while playing twice. By bot I mean someone who uses a turbo controller and leaves it pressing x all day and the character would do the same punch combo over and over. I remember someone doing this back in SF4, but why? A title? That's no fun -_-

Speak of the devil, this is the 4th time i've gotten matched up with him...

Vazra

If by "redeemed herself" you mean, "confirmed she's gonna fuck this guy in a couple of years", then yeah she sure did.

Ayane's tsundere man. That means she likes him.

She likes all the male cast then. LOL

Ok...why is people keep comparing Bayonetta to Sarah Palin? They look nothing alike!

Just...just...noooooo. I can't look at Bayonetta the same again. T_T

Nothing alike.

Skilletor

Nawp, Ayane got hit by Raidou.

Hayate got Looney Tooned. Big difference.

She likes all the male cast then. LOL

Nah, it's clearly different with Eliot.

She gets embarrassed way easy, and keeps making excuses when Hayate brought him up in Dimensions. Combine that with Brad going wingman and giving him the chance to look good in front of her in 5 and it's pretty clear she has a thing for him but in typical tsundere fashion won't admit it.

And the only reason Raidou didn't kill Ayane is because Hayate tried to be Captain Save a Ninja.

Vazra

Nah, it's clearly different with Eliot.

She gets embarrassed way easy, and keeps making excuses when Hayate brought him up in Dimensions. Combine that with Brad going wingman and giving him the chance to look good in front of her in 5 and it's pretty clear she has a thing for him but in typical tsundere fashion won't admit it.

Will be sad when he says no because he wants Christie lol. Soap Opera Drama!!!

Esura

Banned
Nothing alike.

Yes, nothing alike.
Maybe if Bayonetta physically aged like 30 years more then maybe.

Ayane isn't a tsundere, she is yandere. Did anyone play Dimensions? My favorite character and all but she has a sickeningly extreme devotion to Hayate that transcends just sibling love.

Dantis

So in this pack, we get seven new outfits and five swaps.

Price guesses? Assuming it's not obscenely expensive, seven costumes is still a good number. Before release, I was expecting like packs of three.

What phrases?

I believe he means tsundere and yandere. No idea what yandere is, but tsundere doesn't apply to Ayane at all. She's just arrogant.

raven777

So in this pack, we get seven new outfits and five swaps.

Price guesses? Assuming it's not obscenely expensive, seven costumes is still a good number. Before release, I was expecting like packs of three.

for some reason I think we will get 2 separate pack at least. One cat costume pack and one old series costume pack.

I believe he means tsundere and yandere. No idea what yandere is, but tsundere doesn't apply to Ayane at all. She's just arrogant.

she is soooo tsundere in this version.

Dantis

for some reason I think we will get 2 separate pack at least. One cat costume pack and one old series costume pack.

I assumed it was all one. If the cat costumes are seperate though, and that makes it cheaper, that's fine with me. I have no intention of every using them, so I'd just buy the 'normal' pack.

KSai

Update changes (also from FSD) :

Patched Game Changes

Better netcode stability.

Voice language setting now saves in the save file.

Fixed glitch where the game freezes from backing out of a search.

Titles can now be removed at the Mission title set screen with the △ button.

Thank God I may now play the game again.

Esura

Banned
AlphaDragoon says fuck what Kasumi and Ayane said, they both suck compared to Ryu Hayabusa. This is fact. I even like Ayane but it doesn't make it any less true.

Tits > cool ninjas

Every time. They don't have to do anything important but look like they are and I would still rank them over Ryu...well ANY male character. :p

Seriously though, I wish TN stop relying on Ryu to save the day every freaking time. Let Kasumi be badass for once, she is the main character after all! Ryu is a thunder stealer. The Dante to Nero. The Jeanne to Bayonetta. The Henry to Travis Touchdown.

Top Bottom