• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5 |OT| Put a little bounce in your sidestep!

08.jpg

Christie looks amazing. I wonder what it looks like from the back?
Still, its so expensive.

Galdelico

Quite a few random recolors in each pack (not sure we really needed Bunny Devils Kasumi, Lei Fang's dress for Helena and Hitomi's alt on Lei Fang) but I like at least a couple of outfits per pack, so I'll be getting them.
I can see what TN is doing here, diluting cool costumes with some very lazy ones in order to multiply DLC releases, and I'm not sure I approve the idea but still, I want to support the game so nevermind.

Btw, if you're listening TN, for the next game - since you seem to love expensive DLCs and there's always people who buy them - at least you should just release new contents and possibly leave reskins/recolors as an in-game option for the player.

I wonder what will be up on the 20th. This pack would have been the perfect one to have Christmas costumes. SMH @ avoiding easy money.

A pack that added Christmas hats for the whole crew? SOLD!

i thought those were for gamers only. you can't buy them with money.

Yeah, but they could have made different colored ones for the DLC. Like on that modded screenshot that shows Tina wearing a golden version of Lisas swimsuit.
They're currently recoloring and re-selling existing outfits. I just wish they'd pick from the more revealing costumes, when they do this.

Just watched bloodburgers DLC vid on youtube.
Christies outfit doesnt even have a proper thong :(
For those of us who like scantily clad females, this pack has been a considerable disappointment, IMO.
No more sexed up outfits, I guess. I predict the Xmas stuff will resemble the below... or maybe, Kasumi will have antlers on her head and a glowing red nose?

all-i-want-for-christmas-is-you-mariah-carey-297x300.jpg

Loona

For those of us who like scantily clad females, this pack has been a considerable disappointment, IMO.

You still get that bunny Kasumi.

I didn't really think of that new one as "governor Tina" before... I'm kinda averse to maid stuff, which IIRC is in the same pack as that one for Leifang, but who knows...

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
No more sexed up outfits, I guess. I predict the Xmas stuff will resemble the below... or maybe, Kasumi will have antlers on her head and a glowing red nose?

all-i-want-for-christmas-is-you-mariah-carey-297x300.jpg

Could you post the vid? Can't seem to find it.

stn

Q: Are there Japanese and English voices in this game? Wondering if Jann Lee has his DOA4 voice track.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
So is this game dead?

I just went online on the PS3 version. Couldn't find any quick or ranked matches. Only a few lobbies up. :/

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
So is this game dead?

I just went online on the PS3 version. Couldn't find any quick or ranked matches. Only a few lobbies up. :/

Are you searching under "any?"

But yeah, PS3 is mostly dead. It doesn't help that all the lobbies I see are red bars or I try to connect to 5 bars only to get "couldn't find opponent" 10/10 of the time. And the 1/10 of the time I'm able to connect the 5 bars turns into 1 bar with multiple opponents.

I've booked all next week off,and despite being balls deep in Dishonored atm (sooo good!), I plan on playing me some DoA5... possibly online for once.

I'll have to add myself to the 360 community list when I get home from work.

I haven't played this game in a while because of all of my Black Friday games and other responsibilities. I will probably play again soon. I'm probably very rusty now.

Galdelico

I wonder if we'll see any more costume DLC after the Christmas stuff?
I loved most of the DLCs and basically bought all of them, but I have the feeling they dramatically bombed and 99% of the people who got the game must have ignored them. That's why I believe we won't get anything else after the Christmas outfits.

I mean, it's fair enough, TN approach has been pretty much lame, after the good start.

Just hope we'll be getting at least another major patch in the future.

To those of you have Lisa/La Mariposa's yellow dress dlc outfit and are able to take and export screenshots, I have a favor to ask. Can I get two screenshots, one of dat ass crack, and the other in a pose that you think would be good for a wallpaper. Like her win pose or something. In the one official screenshot of her the right side of her face is really blurry and its very noticeable, especially on an HDTV. I was just hoping I could get something better so I can use it as my PC and PS3 wallpaper.

That outfit has got to be on of my all time favs for any character in any game. Oh how I wish we could get a figure of her in it.

To those of you have Lisa/La Mariposa's yellow dress dlc outfit and are able to take and export screenshots, I have a favor to ask. Can I get two screenshots, one of dat ass crack, and the other in a pose that you think would be good for a wallpaper. Like her win pose or something. In the one official screenshot of her the right side of her face is really blurry and its very noticeable, especially on an HDTV. I was just hoping I could get something better so I can use it as my PC and PS3 wallpaper.

That outfit has got to be on of my all time favs for any character in any game. Oh how I wish we could get a figure of her in it.

I'll try and do this later today. Have you seen my Lisa pics on the last page? Any there you fancy the style of?

That's the quality they come out on mind you, 1280*720 and around 200KB quality.

Edit: Fuck, I don't have that dress. Thought you meant the yellow swimsuit :/ (It's got the same crack at the back though, if you want that :p)

Top Bottom