• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5 |OT| Put a little bounce in your sidestep!

zlatko

Banned
So those of you who are ass feel free to add me for games later on in the evenings on week nights.

XBL: Outlaw Slevin

branny

I feel kind of weird for dunking everyone in water right after installing the costumes just to see if there are any surprises.

There totally are. I never thought I'd see Helena's panties that way. Sigh. Also, the heels of Zack's shoes are amazing.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
I feel kind of weird for dunking everyone in water right after installing the costumes just to see if there are any surprises.

There totally are. I never thought I'd see Helena's panties that way. Sigh. Also, the heels of Zack's shoes are amazing.

Was Helena the only one? Gonna go try it now .. for science.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
I was on that live stream I posted last night for like 2 hours and can only remember one laggy fight. I'm curious what type of connection everyone complaining about lag have.

I've been playing it on a T1 at work and it still has lag problems. It's not the fault of the users.

MrMephistoX

There is not a chance the second one will be free. Eleven costumes is actually genuinely significant, and it's not content that was left off the disc.

I wouldn't be so sure about that, I could see the second pack being free since it will give costumes to characters who didn't get them in this pack. Hopefully we'll be getting some classic stages as well although I'm not sure if that's even feasible: I have yet to see a fighter offering DLC stages unless you count Super Street Fighter IV but that was a disc release.

TheSeks

Not really most people were willing to pay for the DLC.

You say that but there's some communities (read: Ass Creed's) that simply refuse to do that. some people won't put up with that shit when they're given previous content for free.

Dantis

I wouldn't be so sure about that, I could see the second pack being free since it will give costumes to characters who didn't get them in this pack. Hopefully we'll be getting some classic stages as well although I'm not sure if that's even feasible: I have yet to see a fighter offering DLC stages unless you count Super Street Fighter IV but that was a disc release.

I just feel like twenty two costumes is too significant an amount of content to just give away.

Has any other fighter released anything even close to that in terms of actual post-release content (Genuine question, I don't keep track)?

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
I think we might see one more free pack, for the other half of the cast, then the milking will begin. Jann Lee needs his suit so bad.

Dantis

Hitomi needs her denim jacket back. Can't believe it's absent.

Also, the costume with the hoody and the tartan skirt.

HitomiDOAUC4.jpg

TheSeks

The PURE KARATE Gi is the only one she needs

Er, isn't it in DOA5? I could swear there's a uniform with a headband for her.

Frankly, I just want her DOA2U Cheerleading swimsuit and the DOA4 Green H jacket.

MrMephistoX

I just feel like twenty two costumes is too significant an amount of content to just give away.

Has any other fighter released anything even close to that in terms of actual post-release content (Genuine question, I don't keep track)?

See every fighting game prior to this gen including DOA3 :(

Er, isn't it in DOA5? I could swear there's a uniform with a headband for her.

Frankly, I just want her DOA2U Cheerleading swimsuit and the DOA4 Green H jacket.

Amen. Although everything past classic Bayman and Crisities DLC outfit is just icing on the cake for me.

Squire

Banned
You say that but there's some communities (read: Ass Creed's) that simply refuse to do that. some people won't put up with that shit when they're given previous content for free.

LOL, so? We're not AC fans. As he said, most people were ready and willing to pay. They just said this first pack was free last night. Nobody's gonna get torn apart if they charge for Pack 2.

The first 22 is the bait so nothing else will look bad
Evil Grin

ReBurn

Gold Member
finally started playing online. It isn't going too well. If I try anything other than a P string it gets stuffed.

For every player with a massive win streak there's another player with a massive loss streak. I'm that second guy.

Top Bottom