• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate |OT| The ninjas are free; the swimsuits are not.

vato_loco

I was rather angry when I learned about this DOA5U, having bought the original DOA5 as soon as it came out.

I mean, not even a discount for the people who supported them in the first place?

Unfortunately I'm an idiot so I'm gonna get the Last Round for PS4 as soon as it comes out.

Is it too late to join?

I haven't played the game in ages so my ego will likely be crushed, but I'm not doing anything this Halloween and this sounds like fun.

Is it too late to join?

I haven't played the game in ages so my ego will likely be crushed, but I'm not doing anything this Halloween and this sounds like fun.

Not at all, the more the merrier. Not sure how many's gonna turn up, so good to get more in the last minute.

We should all make sure we got each other on PSN - mine's Azuardo.

Don't worry if I appear offline to any of you later on, the PS3 friends list is a bit fucked up since getting PS4 and Vita.

ShinMaruku

How does it work?

So long as every loser goes into losers bracket and still has a chance to come back, that's all I want.

That is double elim. Single elim is lose and you are out. Double elim then. Good If we get 10 people this will last around a hour and a few mins.

Kumubou

When is this starting? I just got home from work and need to take care of a few things; I should be ready by 11 PM UTC (an hour from now).

I just finished a couple of things and would love to watch this. Who will take one for the team and stream this? ;)

If not, I'll look forward to the uploads :(

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Just got home but havent eaten and have to take the dog out after, so I guess I'll pass- don't want to hold everyone up!

Best thing to do for everyone playing is to tell us your PSN ID and post in here that you are online because PS3 doesn't tell us who is online sometimes.

Make sure you add ShinMaruku too, to be sure.

omlet

I'm online now. Playing with my cats until we start I guess lol.

Edit: I'm in, but have no mic for PS3. Ready to
get
rock
ed

Edit2: Ohshi--tag battles? ...I've never even played a tag battle before lol D:

I'm online now. Playing with my cats until we start I guess lol.

Edit: I'm in, but have no mic for PS3. Ready to
get
rock
ed

Edit2: Ohshi--tag battles? ...I've never even played a tag battle before lol D:

Nah, we ain't doing tag, will change it soon.

Dantis

Said the lobby is full. Try again please? :/

Last time it worked when I joined through the ingame thing. I'll do that again.

Mesharey

Man I didn't use my PS3 since a long time, I was searching for the controller lol.

Edit: updating the game, 500MB. It's sooo slow. >.>

Top Bottom