• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate |OT| The ninjas are free; the swimsuits are not.

Dantis

Could I get another invite, please? It gave me a "Cannot connect" error.

EDIT: My Internet seems to be being shiiiiiiiiiiiit. :(

God yes, keep putting your names down because we have no limits - need all we can get!

Hopefully a bit closer to Friday we'll know who exactly is playing and how we can run it.

Sweeeet! Yeah I may be a lil rusty but should still be pretty fun. My PSN is the exact same as my GAF name so add me

That neon sign was always there. The sign ("Taylors") is the name of that little bar that bits of story mode are based in...

iyLLkbGKuI4zl.gif

Looks like it would have been a good stage to fight on with plenty of space and some nice details. Oh well :/

DR2K

Banned
I imagine they bumped up the release when Mortal Kombat was announced for April. So whatever content was cut will probably be added as DLC. Most likely it was stages. Which have always been free.

solid mike

We don't really know what's being included exactly just yet. The fact they say you can carry over your DLC suggests not all current DLC will be in LR by default.

I only just realised that Kasumi has pigtails and a low ponytail in the announcement trailer.

On disc, but not available. If I had to guess, I'd expect to see things like the cheerleader outfits being on-disc.

What I really want to know is if the outfits Amazon/Gamestop are getting are included in the first week PSN downloads for the PS360 versions. :|

That is quite a deal breaker for me. One of the selling points of this game is if literally all costumes are unlockable, obtainable if not readily available already.

EDIT:

Also, can anyone confirm if we'll be getting this pack

8779811_orig.jpg

Also, can anyone confirm if we'll be getting this pack

Yep.

In North America, pre-orders at GameStop will include the “Ninja” (for Ayane, Hayabusa, Hayate, and Kasumi), and Aloha (for Ayane, Hitomi, Kasumi, and Mila) costume sets. Pre-orders at Amazon and Best Buy will include the “Showstopper” (for Christie, Helena, Lisa, and Tina) and “Beach Party” (for Kokoro, Leifang, Momiji, and Rachel) sets.

In Europe, pre-orders at GAME will include the “Ninja” (for Ayane, Hayabusa, Hayate, and Kasumi) and “Aloha” (for Ayane, Hitomi, Kasumi, and Mila) costume sets. Pre-orders at ShopTo will include the “Ninja” and “Showstopper” (for Christie, Helena, Lisa, and Tina) sets. And pre-orders at Centresoft and independent retailers will include the “Ninja” and “Beach Party” (for Kokoro, Leifang, Momiji, and Rachel) sets.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=135557059&postcount=5535

Hubb

Really don't want to buy from gamestop but it looks like I have no choice. Come on digital pre-orders offering all the packs.
not going to happen.

I'm the same with not wanting to support GAME. Awful retailer. And they get the best bunch of DLC.

The hell? Can't upload any of my videos. Keep getting an error when hitting upload. My YouTube user name and password are correct. I even made a new p/w to make sure I was putting it in correctly, but still the same error code. Didn't write it down now, but anyone else having trouble with uploading?

The hell? Can't upload any of my videos. Keep getting an error when hitting upload. My YouTube user name and password are correct. I even made a new p/w to make sure I was putting it in correctly, but still the same error code. Didn't write it down now, but anyone else having trouble with uploading?

Were you able to upload them earlier?

It doesn't really want your Youtube user name. You need to input some weird-ass Google+ e-mail into that field. I'm not sure where I found what mine was. Fiddle around in your youtube profile and I guess you'll find it. It should look like username####@youtube.com I believe.

I was able to upload, but ffs that sounds like it could work. I hate all this BS attached to my YouTube account now, forcing Google+ and email to all tie into the same thing.

Will try it out.

omlet

Yeah it's bullshit thanks to google but it will still work, just need to fiddle with it and make sure to try using that weird user-47286[at]pages.plusgoogle.com email as your username if you have a Plus, otherwise I think like what EvilKatarn said should work maybe (I had to use the Plus method).

Hubb

Possibly very dumb question. Is there anyway I can set my health bar to 1/2 in training? Aside from taking damage until I get to half health?

omlet

I don't think you can adjust health directly but if you're trying to practice power blow or launcher there is a setting to just turn those "on" (which automatically sets your HP at 50%)

Hubb

I don't think you can adjust health directly but if you're trying to practice power blow or launcher there is a setting to just turn those "on" (which automatically sets your HP at 50%)

Ah that does it, thank you. Trying out different combos and never messed around with power blows/launcher in training.

Skilletor

Most people I've seen at majors do.

I play everything on a stick, though I can play DoA on a pad. It's not too execution intensive.

ShinMaruku

I was able to upload, but ffs that sounds like it could work. I hate all this BS attached to my YouTube account now, forcing Google+ and email to all tie into the same thing.

Will try it out.

Some uploads won't be saved. It just happens. But 90% of what I save are uploadable.

Top Bottom