• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate |OT| The ninjas are free; the swimsuits are not.

ShinMaruku

Ok rules are as such: We have 2 people fight at a time. From the results we find winner and losers. After that we shall have losers and winners bracket. We keep this in the challonge bracket is: challonge.com/ShinDoA

I don't like the way it has 4 byes for people.

Is there another way we can do it making it a bit more fair? Mesh, any ideas?

Aight, I think I get it now lol. I'll go along with it.

Mesharey

We're in one lobby right? The host (Shin?) should invite.
If we're not in one lobby then be in one lobby, it's better to chat and wait. :p

Dantis

We're in one lobby right? The host (Shin?) should invite.
If we're not in one lobby then be in one lobby, it's better to chat and wait. :p

As someone who has been sat in here for nearly an hour, I don't think 'better' describes any part of this experience.

Be positive, it wasn't smooth, but we got a tourney lads :)

And Mesh is throwing in a $20 prize. Thanks mate, that's very generous. Appreciate it.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
GGs everyone, always a good time! Sorry to not stay until the end, but I have a couple of new games I want to try.

Thank you all for taking part.

Well done Mesh for winning and staying up so late!

First tourney we've had in about a year, so sorry it didn't go perfectly smooth, but was good to get people in and have a bit of fun. We'll make sure things run better and quicker next time.

Hopefully we can do some tournies a bit more often to keep us all fresh!

Mesharey

It was fun, thanks everyone for participating, thank you Azuardo and Shin for planning it.

Who's Ariesboy_88 here?

Edit: I don't have work today so that went well, maybe slept for 5 minutes during one of the matches waiting for my turn lol.

Edit 2: Good thing I didn't play against Shin in the tourney. XD

Sorry guys. I got home really late from work and I couldn't even get on the PS3 until much later. I got time on Saturday evening, but oh well. Hope you guys had fun. Maybe I will be able to participate in the next tournament. I bet you guys are really good. Maybe I saved myself some embarrassment since i haven't played online is so long. My PSN is Eraptura just in case.

It was fun, thanks everyone for participating, thank you Azuardo and Shin for planning it.

Who's Ariesboy_88 here?

Edit: I don't have work today so that went well, maybe slept for 5 minutes during one of the matches waiting for my turn lol.

Edit 2: Good thing I didn't play against Shin in the tourney. XD

Me. GGs all. I went to bed as soon as it was over.

We could try do it on a Saturday next time, roughly same time start. I didn't mind that it started midnight my time.

How about in another 4 weeks time? And then maybe another around Christmas.

We could try do it on a Saturday next time, roughly same time start. I didn't mind that it started midnight my time.

How about in another 4 weeks time? And then maybe another around Christmas.

Sounds good to me. Going to upload the matches I had.
Gonna need help with the titles on them.

Sounds good to me. Going to upload the matches I had.
Gonna need help with the titles on them.

Cool, I think I'll only be able to upload any of mine once I can disconnect Google+ from my YT account, which you apparently can't do within 14 days of activating Google+. Such a pain in the arse.

I'm recreating the Challonge bracket too, so that the scores should be correct. If I get anything wrong, let me know.

Veers, did you save the match you won against me? I can't remember which stage you won on, it went by so fast! I think I forgot to save.

Congratulations, Mesh!

Thanks for putting this thing together, Azuardo and Shin.

And thanks for playing, all participants. You guys were all really cool, patient, and nice.

It was a lot of fun.

omlet

Veers, did you save the match you won against me? I can't remember which stage you won on, it went by so fast! I think I forgot to save.

Just checked and no I didn't. I only have that first one you won 3-2 where we spent like the first 20 seconds sidestepping waiting to see if lag got better. I forgot, too distracted trying to think of how to deal with fighting with that much lag, never seen it that bad before lol D:

Just checked and no I didn't. I only have that first one you won 3-2 where we spent like the first 20 seconds sidestepping waiting to see if lag got better. I forgot, too distracted trying to think of how to deal with fighting with that much lag, never seen it that bad before lol D:

It's aight, I just can't remember where we fought.

I know obviously the laggy beach, and the raft. Was it the cherry blossom tree stage that you won?

Anyway, I'm gonna make a new YT channel and see if I can upload to there, then download the vids and upload on my own.

Need to find the best way to download a YT vid without losing quality though.

omlet

It's aight, I just can't remember where we fought.

I know obviously the laggy beach, and the raft. Was it the cherry blossom tree stage that you won?
I won against Mikitamuki's Kasumi on that cherry tree courtyard stage but I don't remember if we had a match there or not... I spectated so many matches last night that it's all a blur, sorry. Maybe it was that one I won on. Must be my lucky stage.

Top Bottom