• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate |OT| The ninjas are free; the swimsuits are not.

I didn't realize they were already having another costume contest.

Hopefully they don't do the voting on Facebook this time.

*starts brainstorming*

Dizzy-4U

Wait a second, I bought the Yaiba costumes but the don't show up in-game. Did I miss something? I have all the catalogs....

Some stuff only shows up in the core fighters store, other only in the ultimate store. It's a goddamn mess, extremely bad organized.

This game needs a in-game list that shows all the dlc like Borderlands 2 did. Having to go back and forth between the game and the store is a pain in the ass.

/rant

Westlo

5394950E4729250027

she certainly has the best ass

whoo.png

Time to get back in.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Wait a second, I bought the Yaiba costumes but the don't show up in-game. Did I miss something? I have all the catalogs....

Same problem. It appears that the U.S. did not get costume catalog #10, which has the Yaiba costumes.

ShinMaruku

I find it great that this game has 1.5 million downloads on psn and probably 3 times that on buying outfits has probably out earned sf4 and yet people hold capcom the gold standard when it seems to be run by monkeys.....

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
I find it great that this game has 1.5 million downloads on psn and probably 3 times that on buying outfits has probably out earned sf4 and yet people hold capcom the gold standard when it seems to be run by monkeys.....

I wanna know why they haven't announced DOAX3 considering the bank they could make with DLC on it.

ShinMaruku

Gamescom or TGS I think (Less on TGS that show is kinda a joke) Let the Germans and Japanese have it coverage will be much funnier. We know it's being undertaken. Hayashi is drolling at all the panties he and his boys will model. I just hope they learn from nyo Tengu and give these ladies some asses.

Squire

Banned
So, is there seething wrong with the new DLC? Seen some tweets about issues with people buying stuff today and it not working/showing up in the game. Wanna know before I buy dungarees...

Skilletor

It's always hilarious to me when people praise online features in other games, forgetting that Team Ninja did pretty much had every option people strive for in DoA2U on the ORIGINAL Xbox.

Team Ninja stay innovating.

ShinMaruku

It's always hilarious to me when people praise online features in other games, forgetting that Team Ninja did pretty much had every option people strive for in DoA2U on the ORIGINAL Xbox.

Hey they made a character have an ass. That is revolutionary. Only Platinum does that. :p

Kumubou

The problem is even Team Ninja themselves has not really improved on what they did in DoA2U, which is some bullshit.

Ninja Dom

Team Ninja now and Team Ninja 10+ years ago are pretty different, staff-wise, no?

I think so. Itagaki took a whole bunch of people with him when he left. The Devil's Third Treehouse video has a guy who has worked with Itagaki for over 20 years. But Hayashi was always there during those times 10+ years ago.

I've heard Devil's Third looks like shit tbh. Noticeably bad frame rate and dumb AI. Generic sounds about right by the looks of its main character, too. Doubt many Wii U owners will be ready to snap it up either.

Catalogue 10 coming in EU on July 2nd, TN said. Out now in US.

LOL

Yeah, it really does look like shit. I expected better from the man who created Ninja Gaiden Black.

And to put the Juggle on Rachel was brilliant. She's a heavy bitch and nothing for Leon the strongest man in the world. :p

LOL So true.

Add me on PSN you two and anyone else here. ariesboy_88
I main Helena and Christie.

If you get on PS3 before me my PSN is Azuardo.

I'm not active on DOA5U now though - too many games to get through and stuff to do. But feel free to pop the question if you see me on and I'll give a few (rubbish) games. Shin and others here are much more active than me (and far better lol).

I'm not really good at this really but if you want to play then add me: ddealer on psn

just make sure you tell me you are from NEOGaf(I've been getting a lot of friends reqest from people trying to get a hitman absolution trophy)

So, is there seething wrong with the new DLC? Seen some tweets about issues with people buying stuff today and it not working/showing up in the game. Wanna know before I buy dungarees...

The DLC and Catalogue 14 doesn't work for me (360).

It goes to 1%, then back to 0%, then 1% again, then fails (Aussie Account). Does the same on my US account too :(

EDIT: Just spent the last 90 minutes chatting with MS support, doing everything under the sun except format my hdd. In the end they said it seems the dlc is corrupted on their end. They refunded me. But i can't play the game regardless, because I cannot download Catalogue 14, and the game wont let me play until I have it >.>

shaowebb

How active is this game on PS3 online and in tournies? I used to be a really dedicated player of DOA3 back in the day. Got pretty good with Brad Wong, Ein and Leon. Just been too caught up in other stuff to go back in. Is the scene active or dying?

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
How active is this game on PS3 online and in tournies? I used to be a really dedicated player of DOA3 back in the day. Got pretty good with Brad Wong, Ein and Leon. Just been too caught up in other stuff to go back in. Is the scene active or dying?

It's not bad. You can usually find a match, sometimes the wait is 2-5 minutes.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Plenty of endless lobbies online. Not sure about ranked. The online population still seems to be about the same as when the game launched. Local tournies are still happening since the menu ticker will update with win results.

Top Bottom