• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate |OT| The ninjas are free; the swimsuits are not.

5394950E4729250027

she certainly has the best ass

See, Team Ninja heard all of the whining and complaining.

I've pretty much bought just about all of Helena's outfits, only missing her most recent one (the Gym uniform). I also bought Santa Hayabusa, because Santa ninjas \o/

That's all, off the top of my head.

Squire

Banned
I've probably bought like...60-70% of the outfits.

Yeah, same here. I bought the pack with all the DOA5 vanillas stuff when that was $20 and now I pick and choose whoever they put out a new set.

I've pretty much bought just about all of Helena's outfits, only missing her most recent one (the Gym uniform). I also bought Santa Hayabusa, because Santa ninjas o/

I'm missing her pop star, gym, and teacher outfits.

Dantis

hmmm, I got a question. how many of you bought every costume released on this game?

I have all of Kasumi's and most of Momiji's except for the swimsuits. On other characters I have various outfits here and there. Not sure how much I've spent on the DLC, but I don't really regret it, and that's all that matters.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
hmmm, I got a question. how many of you bought every costume released on this game?

I've got everything except for the male swimsuits...and I probably should go ahead and get them to complete the set. ^_^; Missing the two outfits that come with Yaiba, too. Surprised those haven't been released yet.

Up until Ultimate, I was also buying every outfit pack on both PSN and XBL.

I've got everything except for the male swimsuits...and I probably should go ahead and get them to complete the set. ^_^; Missing the two outfits that come with Yaiba, too. Surprised those haven't been released yet.

The male "swimsuits" (read: MMA gear) are pretty much the only ones I have bought, besides the Halloween set and some random costumes for the guys. (Mainly Bayman.)

I'm dying for some more outfits for the guys, and they could start with some actual swimsuits please.

Yaiba outfits come out Tuesday, according to the TN page. 17th is Kasumi clone + outfits, the other set of whatever outfits and the Yaiba set.

I got all of the female swimsuits and I got lisa her school uniform outfit(I'm a sucker for a woman in a business suit). most likely I'll get the whole casual set soon.

Dantis

Team Ninja are running another costume competition, this time for Halloween costumes.

A major change this time is that voting takes place through their site, rather than Facebook (which was a really dumb decision before).

I'll probably enter again.

Looking forward to it.

Although I don't see how voting at the site instead of Facebook would stop huge influxes of votes if a design gets posted at somewhere like reddit or something.

Still, this looks to be much better run than the first one.

She's released 25th (next week) in EU on PS3 so maybe that's what makes people think she's delayed. I'm sure they wanted her for this week in EU on PS3 too, but complications happened I guess. Was always announced that she'd be a week later in EU on PS3, though.

Mesharey

She's released 25th (next week) in EU on PS3 so maybe that's what makes people think she's delayed. I'm sure they wanted her for this week in EU on PS3 too, but complications happened I guess. Was always announced that she'd be a week later in EU on PS3, though.
Yeah, thought so, I read that in their twitter account.

I dunno, I like the hoodie cause Kas doesn't have one herself, and the black Santa outfit is cute. I need to stop looking at them now though cause I'm so mad at this clone lol.

Mesharey

Nice combos Shin. ( I sent you an inv. BTW).

I tried her quickly, didn't try combo challenge or all of her movelist yet, so I'm using her like another Kasumi exactly. :p
I like her classic costumes, the red and black ones.

Top Bottom