• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 full cast confirmed, supports Playstation VR

Tagyhag

Dat killer app

I like her, she was fun to use on DOA5, I know the hate comes from her looking underage but she was pretty fun to use in DOA5 tbh.

I'm just still happy to see Momiji in at #8 and the VR support.

Lol now Dead or Alive fans have standards when it comes to blatant fanservice? Bullshit. Isn't she like the most popular one too? Her or the new barely legal one with the biggest bust.

Hubb

This is why I wish Dead or Alive never took off, not just because it was always a cringe worthy stain in the fighting game scene IMOP right up there with crap like Time Killers and Primal Rage but because I knew someday we would all pay the price. Ugh.

Ease off the
bath
salt, somehow the world will survive.

Timu

This is why I wish Dead or Alive never took off, not just because it was always a cringe worthy stain in the fighting game scene IMOP right up there with crap like Time Killers and Primal Rage but because I knew someday we would all pay the price. Ugh.
You're comparing Time Killers to this???o_O

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Boooo, you're right. I just, feel like I'm betraying my number one. All those years of picking her, I pray she shows up as DLC.

My guess is that the girls who were left out will show up as DLC down the road. I'll be first in line to break open my wallet for Christie.

Dazza

Of course they're going to show up as DLC or a "complete" version, no way are they going to leave that sort of money on the table

dreamfall

My guess is that the girls who were left out will show up as DLC down the road. I'll be first in line to break open my wallet for Christie.

We can commiserate. The fact that this is actually being developed at all is a blessing. I just feel sad about the girls we love disappearing.

RG3rt29.gif

Lmao.

Talax

Wait..... I don't see Leifang in there. That's impossible!!! A DOA game without her can't exist...... #shocked

Whoa, the Helena army actually got its shit together and kept the game from being an all-Asian cast (besides the obvious Marie Rose)...

How is Japan taking this news?

( ̄ー ̄) excellent news. This with Summer Lesson is gonna be perfection.

I wish Mila was in it, but I can deal.

On another note, I don't understand all this petanko hate toward Marie.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
We can commiserate. The fact that this is actually being developed at all is a blessing. I just feel sad about the girls we love disappearing.

I totally understand. :(

Still, like you said we should be grateful we're even getting a DOAX3.

IconGrist

No Mila is still a really hard sell for me. She was the first character in a DOA game that instantly clicked with me. I'm pretty terrible at fighters but I didn't feel that way when I was on the ground and pound with Mila.

If she shows up as DLC with all the bells and whistles I'm in the second she's released.

Eolz

Hey look, another thread complaining about Marie! Who would have thought...

Anyway, gonna focus on Ayane. Details sound great, now I'm just waiting for the LE announcement.

DieH@rd

Banned
Fighting genre is a good one for transition into VR. Camera movement is is limited, and gameworld is fairly small and crammed with as much detail as possible. I would like a 3D fighter where camera is decoupled and user can freely walk and look at the action that is happening around him [no "on rails" camera].

As for Dead or Alive game being ported for PSVR... I guess Japanese devs know their priorities. :) First fighting game that is ported to VR is filled with almost naked girls and crazy boob physics. :D

Lol now Dead or Alive fans have standards when it comes to blatant fanservice? Bullshit. Isn't she like the most popular one too? Her or the new barely legal one with the biggest bust.

Um yes? Just because you enjoy adult video game tits doesn't make you enjoy looking at half naked 13 year olds. Like it or not, the hate for Marie is because she's underaged. ffs

You're right about her being no 1 in Japan though, but she's like 9th most popular in Europe - still too high but certainly not the most popular.

welp...hoping for a gigaton deal on black friday so I can get a ps4 now and get ready for 2016 and shit....my gaming pc needs a bro..and my ps3 needs to rest soon ;_;

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
This was made for me.

Really wish they'd just put every girl in it so we don't have to have DOAX threads filled with whining.

Alo0oy

Banned
Am I the only one that wants this for its...gameplay?

How many game modes are there? Unlockables? Arenas?...etc?

Top Bottom