• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead Space 2 |OT| The Marker Is Not A Sharpie

X26

Banned
Dead Space for me had a ton of replay value, beat it atleast 3x. I expect the same from this, so a 6-10hr playthrough is fine by me.

Morts

This game is my second experiment with Amazon's release day shipping, and last time they were eight days late. Fingers crossed, everyone.

Minamu

NotTheGuyYouKill said:
Compared to him, I guess we're kids? I don't know. Maybe he think we're immature :lol
We are :) I'm 25 but it's only on paper.

Edit: I mean, just look at our avatars :lol And yes, approve Steve xD

I'm PRETTY SURE Evilore would approve an EA account though xD

Prezhulio

pre-ordered in july and i've been trying to stay away from as much info as possible for this --has there been any talk of newgame+ carrying over stuff from old saves, or is it back to basics like ds1 for harder playthroughs?

Facism

omg omg play.com have updated my order to packing. Will likely get sent tomorrow! WRIRIRIRIIRIRIRIRRIRIRIIRRIR FUUUUCK YEH.

Arsin

Super excited to get this tonight at midnight! Should I play through Extraction first or will I not miss too much if I play it after I beat 2?

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
I was linked to the Greg Miller's IGN review again in another thread.

I didn't actually make it past the first page, again.

I often think IGN get a bit of a hard time, but good lord.

I canceled my limited/collectors edition after seeing a vid of the replica gun you get, haha it was the size of a deck of cards, though i should have kept it for the random armor or gun code, could have sold it.

it shipped from Amazon earlier, can't wait to play it :D

Minamu

NotTheGuyYouKill said:
I want that iPad, but I know I won't win. I never win.
Well, you have a chance at least :) I can't even enter these contests because of some water. Alright, time for bed. Lecture in 7 hours and dev time afterwards. Have fun with the game, if you guys get it tonight ^^

JambiBum said:
That coupon code was Isaac right?
Yes. Maybe in caps.

Despera

Banned
hmm... Chapter 6 was a long one.

Got to chapter 7 with a total play time of 4 hours and 15 minutes.

I'm gonna stop playing now. Shit is too stressful.

Top Bottom