• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deadpool & Wolverine Open Spoilers Thread

MonkD

All of the multiverse stuff is to adapt the best comic event in the last TWENTY YEARS. It's Jonathan Hickman's masterpiece and they're currently in the middle of adapting Time Runs Out in the lead up.

Sentry is a big part of that and he's introduced in Thunerbolts in May, which ends Phase 4.

How was Sentry a big part of it?

I remember Hyperion and Thor going out like chads, but I don't remember Sentry being in it all. He definitely didn't make to Battleworld along with the survivors of 616. Unless I've forgotten about it.
Last I saw him (around that time) was as a horseman during Uncanny Avengers.

Last edited:

ManaByte

Gold Member
How was Sentry a big part of it?

I remember Hyperion and Thor going out like chads, but I don't remember Sentry being in it all. He definitely didn't make to Battleworld along with the survivors of 616. Unless I've forgotten about it.
Last I saw him (around that time) was as a horseman during Uncanny Avengers.
I swapped Sentry and Hyperion in my mind.

In the MCU version Sentry is taking Hyperion's place in the adaptation of Time Runs Out. Sentry is in Thunderbolts and his haircut is closer to Hickman's Hyperion than Sentry:
GVpGkCR.jpeg

MonkD

I swapped Sentry and Hyperion in my mind.

In the MCU version Sentry is taking Hyperion's place in the adaptation of Time Runs Out. Sentry is in Thunderbolts and his haircut is closer to Hickman's Hyperion than Sentry:
I feel like you could remove Thor and Hyperions story since it went basically nowhere. They had zero impact on Secret Wars. But I guess that was the point of Hickman's Avengers run...

It was a build up to the final chapter of his Fantastic Four.

i-was-disappointed-by-hickmans-last-avengers-issue-but-i-v0-hfpzxijr61ka1.jpg

protonion

Finally saw it.
I liked it a lot but I didn't find it as funny as the first two.

Great performance here:

Last edited:
Top Bottom