• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December OXM details...

PhatSaqs

Banned
Posted by an OXM editor at TXB:

Cheers for Phantom Dust demo :D

-The World Exclusive Review of Halo 2: Yes, it's true. Fourteen pages of The Big One. It's the feature you've been waiting to read in a magazine for three years, and we've got it before anyone else. Editor in Chief Rob Smith and I had the unique privilege of doing nothing but play Halo 2 from start to finish in our own little office at Bungie (it was actually The Clubhouse for those of you who watched the Bungie Video Update), and we bent deadlines and sacrificed sleep to do it. We'll certainly start a Halo 2 Q&A thread once you guys start to get your issues, but until then I'll enjoy being the only person outside of Microsoft (along with Rob) to know everything about Halo 2 for another 30 days. =)

-World Exclusive Prince of Persia: Warrior Within Review: Does Ubisoft Montreal do it again? The answer will shock you! It's only in Official Xbox Magazine.

-Xbox 2 Rumor Mole Special!: The facts, the fiction, and the pure speculation!

-Reviews of, uh, pretty much everything! Including: Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders, Leisure Suit Larry: Magna *** Laude, Mortal Kombat: Deception, OutRun 2, Tony Hawk's Underground 2: World Destruction Tour, X-Men Legends, ESPN NBA 2K5, and NBA Live 2005. Plus a ton more...

-A Hero's Guide to Albion: The lead tester at Big Blue Box shares some cool stuff you didn't even know you could do in Fable.

-Another amazing demo disc! A play-it-before-you-can-buy-it playable demo of Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, Dead or Alive Ultimate, The Incredibles, Conflict: Vietnam, ESPN NFL 2K5, The Dukes of Hazzard, and a hidden Easter egg demo of a certain Japanese title that isn't coming out here in the U.S. You can probably guess what it is, and I guarantee you guys will be lighting up this forum trying to crack the code to play the game!

-And a bunch more!

This is, without a doubt, the greatest issue ever. We're really proud of it, and we can't wait to hear what you guys think!

jedimike

Since that one dumbass editor in chief (Mike Salmon I think) left OXM, it's really turned around. XBN still has the edge for written content, but OXM is not far behind. The demo disc is miles ahead of what it used to be.

IgeL

So there will be reviews out before the game is out? Interesting. I would've thought Microsoft could have waited... and as far as I know, no European media (well Scandinavian) is getting review copies until the game is out.

Edit: Ah yeah... So basically we won't "know" until the game is out anyway.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
IgeL said:
So there will be reviews out before the game is out? Interesting. I would've thought Microsoft could have waited... and as far as I know, no European media (well Scandinavian) is getting review copies until the game is out.

sounds like, according to what was said by the oxm guys, they are the only ones who get to play through the entire game before the 9th...

but until then I'll enjoy being the only person outside of Microsoft (along with Rob) to know everything about Halo 2 for another 30 days. =)

Top Bottom