• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

G-Fex

done so far

Demeanor
Ithil
Spindashing
Soulplaya

Gotta do more tomorrow, now it's time for sleep and one more night of work.

Ithil

WWE.com polls are usually generically skewed towards the faces and most recent happenings, since it's marks that make up the votes, but this:

Which Superstar has a more impressive physique?

69% Kofi Kingston
31% Antonio Cesaro

Total votes: 13353

iPlF6NPIEdnj.gif

WWE.com polls are usually generically skewed towards the faces and most recent happenings, since it's marks that make up the votes, but this:

69% Kofi Kingston
31% Antonio Cesaro

iPlF6NPIEdnj.gif

What the fuck. I guess it's physically impressive that Kofi is managed to pull air into his longs with a collapsed chest... but what?

It's the son Ted Dibiase never had

Man, how awesome would it be if Ted Dibiase did have pro wrestler son. He could have like a douchebag/frat guy gimmick with entitlement issues that cause him to have a mean sadistic streak. It would be some phenomenal heel work (I'm assuming that if Dibiase actually had a son he would inherit the charisma). Oh well.

McNei1y

69% Kofi Kingston
31% Antonio Cesaro

iPlF6NPIEdnj.gif

I guess the universe is turned off by the big nips.

somedevil

Raw Viewership Numbers:

8:00- 3.74 million
9:00- 3.88 million
10:00- 3.67 million

Viewership increased 330,000 compared to last week.

Also some news:

It was reported Saturday that some familiar faces could be returning to WWE in the coming months as there has been a push from several top talents for the organization to bring back some "solid hand" wrestlers that were previously released. Two specific names in mind are MVP and Shelton Benjamin as organization officials have discussed bringing the former Superstars back to the fold.

Since being released from WWE in April 2010 in a cost-cutting measure, Benjamin has kept busy in Ring of Honor and New Japan Pro Wrestling. MVP also competes in New Japan, where he teams with Benjamin under the tag team name "Black Dynamite."

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That's the exact look I put on when I'm trying to look not-totally-fucking-weird when taking a picture of myself.

He has the "may I please have it?" eyebrows, it's killing me. He looks like a child.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I liked Shelton bring him back.

And unblonde him, I wasn't watching when he did that but it looked fucking stupid.

I liked the Gold Standard idea, but the fact that he looked like Sisqo never really made me take him serious.

Retirement money. He was always going to have one more run.

I would love MVP to come back and have a run with Cena's belt or the Big Gold Belt, but I can't see it happening. Would people even remember him? They'd have to do a hell of a montage job to get people to care that he's coming back, as sad as it makes me to admit it.

I would love MVP to come back and have a run with Cena's belt or the Big Gold Belt, but I can't see it happening. Would people even remember him? They'd have to do a hell of a montage job to get people to care that he's coming back, as sad as it makes me to admit it.

I bet he could get a good foothold in Smackdown again.

why would MVP or Shelton come back to get the Tensai treatment. it makes no senese other than a big payday

Exactly. They're not getting younger. I was talking to a guy earlier this year who knows MVP and he said he'd definitely come back one more time to lock up his retirement money.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
MVP's pretty happy where he is where they don't treat him like a joke and have helped him improve. He also said he really wanted to go to Japan for a long time when he got released, so it's possible he's wanted to do that more than WWE.

I recommend people on twitter follow him. He's a real smart dude.
Because the WWE has FUCKING NO ONE.

Right, but it's not about why WWE would do it. Why would they? Tensai did it because he wants to do one last run and make a big paycheck to retire. Anyone who thinks he did it to get a push is kidding themselves. He was a mega star in NJPW, and he knew he wouldn't be used to his potential in WWE. He's just getting one last big paycheck to make his retirement easy.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
MVP's pretty happy where he is where they don't treat him like a joke and have helped him improve. He also said he really wanted to go to Japan for a long time when he got released, so it's possible he's wanted to do that more than WWE.

I recommend people on twitter follow him. He's a real smart dude.

I had to unfollow him because he would RT compliments. Those drive me nuts!

Spoiler: I can't stand Batista's twitter account either.

NawidA

Banned
http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwetlc

Team Hell No & Ryback vs. The Shield

MITB Briefcase Ladder Match:
John Cena vs. Dolph Ziggler

WHC Title Match:
Big Show vs. Sheamus

IC Title Match:
Kofi Kingston vs. Wade Barrett

U.S. Title Match:
Antonio Cesaro vs. R-Truth

Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara vs. Rhodes Scholars

"Santa's Helpers" No.1 Contender's Diva Battle Royal (Pre-Show Match)
No table or ladder match or true TLC match? This is just two no DQ matches.

Because the WWE has FUCKING NO ONE.

that is thir own fault. i would love to see shelton back in the E. but he was so badly misued that doing it a second time would be not fun to watch.

WWE has enough talent they just choose not to do anything. bringing back veterns for the sake of brining them back is badd for business

Top Bottom