• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Skipping Raw is always the best choice.

RaidersFans.gif

Lunchbox

Banned
i was planning to comeback for the rumble because thats the only time of year wrestling is fun anymore

but then i realized rybacks winning it :|

BlazinAm

Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really?

I don't know if you know this but the TLC card is shit. This wont make it any better but man. I think that they have to play that card.

BlazinAm

Cena is in it? If so it is...Was glad he wasn't on there last year..lol

Last years card had more developed feuds compared to this. Although this could be really good. Booking the heels strong would be good for the long term.

Look at last year card there are two matches that stick out to me, Cody Rhodes vs Booker T and Sheamus vs Jack Swagger.... how were Randy Orton and Wade Barrett still feuding.... like what. Talk about Orton being stuck.

The thing about this ppv is like the main event in concept: Rollins, Ambose,...... Reigns(I guess) getting a stage to really show off, but I think the wwe will reign* it in because it is too soon. But they need fresh guys to be on the top stage asap.

Last years card had more developed feuds compared to this. Although this could be really good. Booking the heels strong would be good for the long term.

Look at last year card there are two matches that stick out to me, Cody Rhodes vs Booker T and Sheamus vs Jack Swagger.... how were Randy Orton and Wade Barrett still feuding.... like what. Talk about Orton being stuck.

The thing about this ppv is like the main event in concept: Rollins, Ambose,...... Reigns(I guess) getting a stage to really show off, but I think the wwe will reign* it in because it is too soon. But they need fresh guys to be on the top stage asap.

I wonder if the Shield will come out to music. I wonder if they'll go through the crowd as they did before. Either way, I'm super hype for Sunday (sitting middle deck center facing the entranceway). Gonna yell my lungs out

BlazinAm

I wonder if the Shield will come out to music. I wonder if they'll go through the crowd as they did before. Either way, I'm super hype for Sunday (sitting middle deck center facing the entranceway). Gonna yell my lungs out

Lucky you.

I have a feeling that they will pull an injury angle on a member of Hell No

Something new and keep the show interesting sure.

But they're not new OR interesting. And I still don't have a reason to care about them, despite WrassleGAF's non-efforts to try and come up with a reason. They're another cookie cutter motherfucker moist as dudes group of guys who beat up random wrestlers and think that's enough to make me watch.

And before someone tries to counter with "lol Ryback fan," I HATE what they're doing with Ryback right now. I never wanted him in the title hunt this early, and certainly not with Cena's Belt.

But they're not new OR interesting. And I still don't have a reason to care about them, despite WrassleGAF's non-efforts to try and come up with a reason. They're another cookie cutter motherfucker moist as dudes group of guys who beat up random wrestlers and think that's enough to make me watch.

And before someone tries to counter with "lol Ryback fan," I HATE what they're doing with Ryback right now. I never wanted him in the title hunt this early, and certainly not with Cena's Belt.

You try to steer the discussion with this "hate what they've done with Ryback NOW" stuff, but Ryback's ALWAYS been terrible. Stop it, Beef, just own up to it.

As for The Shield, I don't think anyone's tripping over themselves because of the current storyline, but more so the POTENTIAL. You becoming a hipster or something?

You try to steer the discussion with this "hate what they've done with Ryback NOW" stuff, but Ryback's ALWAYS been terrible. Stop it, Beef, just own up to it.

As for The Shield, I don't think anyone's tripping over themselves because of the current storyline, but more so the POTENTIAL. You becoming a hipster or something?

Ryback is the future and if you don't like it he's gonna bodyslam Clint Eastwood all the way back to the stone age and then pee on Randy Savage.

I've been burned too many times with all this talk of "potential." The shitty storyline with Christian and Orton had potential. Every storyline that AJ sneaks her way into has potential. Tensai had potential. Kaval had potential. EVERYONE has potential. I'm sick and tired of it. Fuck potential, make me care NOW.

Enfinit

Along with that, I'm also wondering what their entrance song (if there is an entrance) and ring attire will be. I'd be weird to see them wrestle in those black jumpsuits.

As a side note, I feel Shield vs. 3MB is inevitable.

Sokantish

Ryback is the future and if you don't like it he's gonna bodyslam Clint Eastwood all the way back to the stone age and then pee on Randy Savage.

I've been burned too many times with all this talk of "potential." The shitty storyline with Christian and Orton had potential. Every storyline that AJ sneaks her way into has potential. Tensai had potential. Kaval had potential. EVERYONE has potential. I'm sick and tired of it. Fuck potential, make me care NOW.

Did anyone think Tensai had potential once they saw it was Prince Albert pretending to be japanese?

I'm not even gonna dignify that first statement with a response. I'm pretty sure it's the worst thing ever written by a human.

Secondly, when'd you become so cynical? You remind me of the marks in this thread who are never satisfied with anything.

Sokantish

S'cause it kills the PPV, dood, I already s'plained myself. 3 hour Raw + longer matches + Smackdown + Main event = too much wrestling. By the time you get to the PPV, stipulations are the only way to spice things up.

I dunno, I guess I don't really see the bad in it. I've been enjoying the longer matches. Especially when they've been with people like Cesaro and Ziggler. I wish they'd let Daniel Bryan wrestle again, that'd be great! Maybe I should start watching SmackDown! again, I've been skipping it, I haven't watched a Main Event since the first one either. I've been slacking

I dunno, I guess I don't really see the bad in it. I've been enjoying the longer matches. Especially when they've been with people like Cesaro and Ziggler. I wish they'd let Daniel Bryan wrestle again, that'd be great! Maybe I should start watching SmackDown! again, I've been skipping it, I haven't watched a Main Event since the first one either. I've been slacking

I skip all those shows as well and still think it's too much just on Raw. The show feels long winded. No energy, and I think long matches, especially longer 1v1's are part of the issue. Maybe I'm just bored of with WWE style matches.

I don't think I put the link up already so it's shameless plug time.

Our main event was a Russian Roulette tables match. It was a little to ridiculous but the guys didn't want it to end after one. After going through a table the ref had a sealed envelope to see if it was the winning table.

Anyway, around 14:15 I stop leaving things to chance and get involved for about two minutes that I'm very happy with how they went. There's some other solid spots and these guys definitely went to town on each other. New year will have me paired with some new guys. This was a big blowoff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JFpwu5PtnA&feature=share

The reason I go pretty light on the ref is he wasn't licensed so I could really tear into him.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's Ultimo motha fuckin Dragon's birthday
tumblr_m7uq4xPKTN1r324lio1_500.jpg

tumblr_lpsu2jATmK1r1skrgo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mewd2nlutE1rkf4k0o1_500.jpg

Those matches of his with Rey Mysterio in WCW completely changed what I knew about wrestling. The shit WWF had going was nowhere close, and I always thought those two had the best wrestling matches in wrestling at the time.

I remember seeing Ultimo Dragon vs. Jushin Liger on a WCW Japan PPV in early 1993 and being absolutely blown away. Although the commentary team (Jim Ross & Tony Schiavone) called him "Ultimate" Dragon.

I remember seeing Ultimo Dragon vs. Jushin Liger on a WCW Japan PPV in early 1993 and being absolutely blown away. Although the commentary team (Jim Ross & Tony Schiavone) called him "Ultimate" Dragon.
That match was amazing when I first watched it. It was probably the first japanese wrestling match I ever saw.

BlazinAm

My interest is in them wrestling and then we will see after that. Run-in will get old after a while.

Tensai needed a direction now is is just an enhancement wrestler made to make other look good.

The potential is there and wwe doesn't care and that is the problem.

I see Ryback taking the same road as Sheamus, win the championship and exist in that spot until the next big feud comes and drop a couple levels. The problem with Ryback is that as long as he is protected his flaws don't show but when he gets that title he will look weak afterwards.
Along with that, I'm also wondering what their entrance song (if there is an entrance) and ring attire will be. I'd be weird to see them wrestle in those black jumpsuits.

As a side note, I feel Shield vs. 3MB is inevitable.

Probably as Smackdown side show. WWE has done nothing for 3MB, no promos nothing on RAW.

Jamie OD

I got so excited when I heard Ultimo Dragon was coming to WWE.

Problem is, all I remember was him slipping at WrestleMania.

They made a big deal of him making his debut at Madison Square Garden, saying it was the one place left he wanted to wrestle in. Then he just became typical cruiserweight fodder afterwards. Anyway, the fingerprints he left on the wrestling world is undeniable.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think I put the link up already so it's shameless plug time.

Our main event was a Russian Roulette tables match. It was a little to ridiculous but the guys didn't want it to end after one. After going through a table the ref had a sealed envelope to see if it was the winning table.

Anyway, around 14:15 I stop leaving things to chance and get involved for about two minutes that I'm very happy with how they went. There's some other solid spots and these guys definitely went to town on each other. New year will have me paired with some new guys. This was a big blowoff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JFpwu5PtnA&feature=share

The reason I go pretty light on the ref is he wasn't licensed so I could really tear into him.

This is fantastic. Thank you for sharing! Good stuff.

Did anyone think Tensai had potential once they saw it was Prince Albert pretending to be japanese?

Yeah, because I know Giant Bernard is capable of awesome matches. But WWE will be WWE.

Someone from WWE.com is about to get fired.

Oh man.

Top Bottom