• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Aiii

So not worth it
Among the Divas gunning for Eve’s butterfly-emblazoned title are former champions Alicia Fox, Layla and Natalya, as well as Kaitlyn, Tamina Snuka, Rosa Mendes, Aksana, Cameron and Naomi.

Apparently AJ is no longer in the battle royal.

Ithil

So Roman Reigns. How good is he in the ring?

Could he ever be Batista level?

He comes from a football background, not a bodybuilding one, so while he's green, he's very agile for his size. He will be much better in the ring than Batista.

Roman Reigns is also fortunate enough to have been given the least Samoan sounding name for a Samoan wrestler since Yokozuna (and the Rock, but Rocky Maivia was both awful and Samoan).

jmdajr

Roman Reigns is also fortunate enough to have been given the least Samoan sounding name for a Samoan wrestler since Yokozuna (and the Rock, but Rocky Maivia was both awful and Samoan).

Yeah I was surprised he was part of that family. Sad to say, but I feel that holds back full potential going straight up with the Samoan wrestler cliche.

Yeah I was surprised he was part of that family. Sad to say, but I feel that holds back full potential going straight up with the Samoan wrestler cliche.

Samoa Joe is a weird inversion of this, his name works great but I have a feeling that's because it makes him sound like a character from a Guy Ritchie movie.

strobogo

Banned

Well, the Usos tried to subvert it by being able to talk and wear boots, but that hasn't really helped them much. So of course they turn face and do a (n awesome) Samoan war dance as their entrance and wrestle like cruiserweight Headshrinkers. And that hasn't helped them much, either. Which is a same, because cruiserweight Headshrinkers sound excellent to me. Their problem is they LOOK Samoan. Like, unmistakably, their heritage is off an island in the Pacific. Rock and Roman don't really have that to them, too much at least. Roman a little more, but not if he had shorter hair. The lack of fat and gyneco on him hides his true Wild Samoan genetics.

jmdajr

Well, the Usos tried to subvert it by being able to talk and wear boots, but that hasn't really helped them much. So of course they turn face and do a (n awesome) Samoan war dance as their entrance and wrestle like cruiserweight Headshrinkers. And that hasn't helped them much, either. Which is a same, because cruiserweight Headshrinkers sound excellent to me. Their problem is they LOOK Samoan. Like, unmistakably, their heritage is off an island in the Pacific. Rock and Roman don't really have that to them, too much at least. Roman a little more, but not if he had shorter hair. The lack of fat and gyneco on him hides his true Wild Samoan genetics.

All good points.

How come the USOs are gaining weight? As recently as a few months ago, they were still pretty ripped but now they both are developing guts as to play into the Samoan thing.

BlazinAm

Well Batista was more about presence than anything, yes.

Booker T really make this statement run home.
He comes from a football background, not a bodybuilding one, so while he's green, he's very agile for his size. He will be much better in the ring than Batista.
Who knows.
Man, Layla has to be the hottest Diva. Though the others aren't too bad either (raar).
Yes she is, when the Bella Twins were there I could see why they people were hot for them.

Jitters

The Shield, Cesaro, Clay, Sandow as Rumble newcomers, especially excited about Sandow and Clay. I like it when guys with weird gimmicks enter the rumble. Benjamin, MVP, and hopefully other returns. Adding AJ would just make it even more fun.

Cagey

Banned
The Shield, Cesaro, Clay, Sandow as Rumble newcomers, especially excited about Sandow and Clay. I like it when guys with weird gimmicks enter the rumble. Benjamin, MVP, and hopefully other returns. Adding AJ would just make it even more fun.

Fandango to debut, dance the flamenco with a heel jobber before tossing him out of the ring.

Laserfrog

Now there's a man who is completely agile

now to create some more guys for tonight's Show.

I had about 45 minutes of sleep so I think i'm good to go for the rest of the day.

When is the show mister?

I wish the rest of TJ Hooker was on the DVD, only the first 2 seasons of gold are available. I hear it's available in HD on some channel in Americaland, but I can only dream of seeing Shatner's svelte agile self running, catching the bad guys and threatening to play tic-tac-toe all over their face in HD. Maybe my mind wouldn't be able to cope with all the extra visual fidelity.

G-Fex

When is the show mister?

I wish the rest of TJ Hooker was on the DVD, only the first 2 seasons of gold are available. I hear it's available in HD on some channel in Americaland, but I can only dream of seeing Shatner's svelte agile self running, catching the bad guys and threatening to play tic-tac-toe all over their face in HD. Maybe my mind wouldn't be able to cope with all the extra visual fidelity.

Well I figure I'll start it about 5 or 6 pm which is like 7 hours from now in my time.

Yes, it must be the UNIVERSAL HD Channel which I use to sometimes catch up on Raw. I love that show, TJ Hooker may be the coolest cop ever, definitely a all around entertaining show. Shatner at his coolest in the 80's.

I don't think the card is THAT bad, just don't think it will be an exciting PPV. I got pretty good seats for $80 so no biggie.

Last year's TLC was a x-mas present for the marks. Could happen again...Maybe.

Aiii

So not worth it
Oh, yeah, tired man, was called out of bed twice last night by work. It's 9PM and I'm about to keel over and pass out, heh.

ecurbj

I know this is out there but do you guys think any chance The Shield might help Ziggles in that Ladder Match or even if he cashes it in during Sheamus and Big Show title match at TLC?

I mean, they are there for justice. And pretty much Dolph got screwed for his Money In The Bank opportunity going against Cenis.

I know this is out there but do you guys think any chance The Shield might help Ziggles in that Ladder Match or even if he cashes it in during Sheamus and Big Show title match at TLC?

I mean, they are there for justice. And pretty much Dolph got screwed for his Money In The Bank opportunity going against Cenis.

I would understand but hope Dolph gets it on his own. Until Cena picked up Show again I thought they were goin to use the knee injury to explain why Cena couldn't climb.

Top Bottom