• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
The Cena/Ziggler match last week had an injury angle, general heel tactics, and an authority getting involved and they still didn't let Ziggler have the win. At this point I'm really just hoping they can let Zigs get one decisive victory out of this stupid thing.

BlazinAm

The Cena/Ziggler match last week had an injury angle, general heel tactics, and an authority getting involved and they still didn't let Ziggler have the win. At this point I'm really just hoping they can let Zigs get one decisive victory out of this stupid thing.

Yep totally agree. I think that they should wait until Rumble for Ziggler to win the title. Book him strong for the next 5- 6 weeks.

When was Orton injured, how long ago was the Tribute taped because according to dirtsheets that Cena/Ziggler was suppose be Orton/Ziggler?

chogidogs

I hope Fandango has a dancer lady manager. Maybe he can dance with Paige or something. Then he can team up with Brodus and the Dactyls and form kind of a dancing power ranger stable.

G-Fex

I surprised myself when I made Ithil's entrance

shit just got real.

there's like 4 guest stars never before seen

Stro is one of them

I hope Fandango has a dancer lady manager. Maybe he can dance with Paige or something. Then he can team up with Brodus and the Dactyls and form kind of a dancing power ranger stable.

It's leading up to a dance off battle between him and Brodus Clay. Honky Tonk man will make an appearance too, as will Norman Smiley, and Ernest The Cat Miller (who should of appeared by now anyway as Brodus is totally gimping the guy's gimmick). Also lots more people who danced. Then Vince McMahon will burst into a rendition 'Stand Back'.

I knew my Tony Atlas Google Alert would eventually pay off:

TMZ has obtained video of Atlas at an indie wrestling event in Maine last week — and in the extremely bizarre clip, Atlas gleefully shares some face-stomping footage with a fellow wrestler … footage Atlas commissioned himself.

And the best part — we reached out to Atlas this week about the video, and he told TMZ he has absolutely no shame … and proudly shows off the stomping tape any time he gets the chance. (FYI — Atlas says he paid the big-booted woman $100 for her services)

Atlas tells us he’s not just into terrifyingly large boots either, he loves all kinds of footwear … especially Vans … and his ideal woman MUST have oversized feet.

Atlas added, “I, Tony ‘Mr. USA’ Atlas, WWE Hall of Famer, am free to be me. And there is nothing greater on this Planet Earth than to get kicked and punched in the face by a big-footed girl.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OaV2Cxqu5Qo

We have said this before and Cena will still win.

The normal "face goes over on RAW the week before the PPV = heel win" does not always apply to Cena.

Do you not remember the 8 or so months leading up to the match with Rock where Cena would just squash everyone in every match regardless of if it made any sense booking wise?

Vince McMahon's AOL Chat from August 20, 1998. AOL crashed because so many people were on, but somehow, people could still see what Vince was saying. It's scary how similar this stuff is to the CrankyVince Twitter.

Vince = WWFLive2

WWFBBANKS: Folks....Mr. McMahon is here! We will begining in a
moment...Send your questions in for Mr. McMahon! Welcome Mr. McMahon!

WWFLive2: HELLO EVERYBODY, GOT A CUP OF COFFEE IN MY HAND GETTING READY TO TRAIN IN AN HOUR, LET'S DO IT!

Question: Who would you like to see represent the WWF as their Champion?

WWFLive2: Bob Backlund, however, Mr. Backlund is too old.

Question: Is Sid coming back?

WWFLive2: I hope not.

Question: Vince, what kind of working relationship, if any, do you
have with Paul Heyman of ECW?

WWFLive2: I hear from Paul approximately once every three
months when he wants something. That's the extent of the relationship although, on occasion, I want something from him too.

Question: What next big talent might be coming to WWF. Is Ric Flair on his way?

WWFLive2: If I told you the next big talent who was to arrive on the scene, I would spoil the surprise, however, it's no secret that I would like for Mr. Flair to be in WWF ranks, only however, when he is legally clear to do so.

Question: Why is RAW taped week after week?

WWFLive2: RAW is live at least twice per month, soon to be more.

Question: Vinnie Mac, what are your concens now that the warrior has joined wcw?

WWFLive2: None! Whose left that wcw can take? Bruno Sammartino?

Question: Mr. McMahon, Are you and Bret Hart in Cahoots against WCW?

WWFLive2: Bret is my secret agent, however, not a very good
one!

Question: Mr. McMahon, over the past two years in which WCW peaked
(probably permanently), how sure were you that your new "direction" of the WWF would reclaim it's rightful throne?

WWFLive2: I always feel that creativity coupled with LadyLuck and a very strong work ethic will eventually overcome. Despite overwhelming odds and predatory practices from Ted Turner.

Question: Vince, You must realize that many young children idolize the wrestlers of the WWF. I was wondering if you were at all concerned what the kids were picking up from the middle fingers and sex references from the wrestlers??

WWFLive2: It's the 90's! The WWF is only reflecting what is contemporary in today's society I dare say there are a great deal more middle fingers and sexual references in everyone's life then are portrayed in the WWF. Nonetheless, it is every parents discretion as to whether populace watch the WWF or any other TV program on the air.

Question: What are your thoughts on Hawk and his appearance of being drunk?

WWFLive2: Perhaps Hawk should visit Betty Ford.

Question: Vince you need to further improve your light weight division.....the belt seems almost meaningless. How will you improve this?

WWFLive2: Yokozuna is on a diet! Perhaps an influx of Ethiopian talent would be appropriate

Question: Vince, what is your true opinion on Mick Foley? Don't you think he deserves at least a title shot after all he's done to himself for the WWF?

WWFLive2: Mick Foley is one of the most extraordinary human beings on the face of the planet. But sometimes people don't get what they deserve. Although in Mick's case, he might.

Question: Mr. McMahon who in your opinion has the most talent in the WWF?
WWFLive2: Vince McMahon

Question: Where is the patriot?
WWFLive2: The Patriot is where all old patriots go, probably in a VFW home somewhere in South Carolina.

Question: Are you interested in Chris Jericho?
WWFLive2: I'm interested in any young aggressive performer who has the desire to excel.

Question: Mr. McMahon who is your favorite wrestler (active) AND WHY
WWFLive2: George the Animal Steele still wrestles for the independents. Why, because he is older than I am, I admire that.

Question: Vince, are you a fan of South Park? Will we see Golga on there?
WWFLive2: I love South Park! Chef and Cartman are my two favorite characters.

Question: Do you plan on signing randy savage when his contract expires?
WWFLive2: In the year 2032, that might be a little late.

Question: Do you respect Eric Bishoff at all? If so why? If not why?
WWFLive2: As far as a TV performer is concerned, I think he's pretty good, but, I don't know the man personally, I really can't comment.

Question: WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON TONY SCHIAVONES COMMENTATING TWO WEEKS AGO WHERE HE INSULTED YOUR MAIN EVENT CONSTANTLY THROUGHOUT NITRO?
WWFLive2: Tony only does what he's told to do.

Question: Will we ever see Bret in the WWF again and have you spoke to him since?
WWFLive2: He might return one day to the WWF, but not at the rate that his skill is deteriorating in WCW.

Question: Vince, why didn't you show at the WCW PPV to fight Eric Bischoff?
WWFLive2: I sent Mr. Bishoff a letter indicating that any parking lot in any city in America would be a suitable location for me to meet him. Rather than me show up at a Turner PPV and increase their buy rates I chose to offer Mr. Bishoff a with no TV coverage, just Bishoff vs. Vince. I got no response.

(The AOL service malfunctions, leaving Vince McMahon alone. Vince McMahon would spend the next twenty minutes waiting for service to resume. It never did.)

WWFLive2: We're temporarily frozen, stand by.

WWFLive2: We're coming back up, stay with me.

WWFLive2: I guess we have too damn many people wanting to talk to Mr. McMahon.

WWFLive2: What the hell is going on anyhow??

WWFLive2: This is supposed to be interactive but right now it's a one way street.

WWFLive2: You might even call it the HIGHWAY TO HELL!. In which case, in a role that is unfit for me, likely I would be deemed the devil.

WWFLive2: Hang on everybody, we're still frozen, god it's cold in here. Can we say shrinkage?

WWFLive2: While we're down, I predict that all of my
predictions are likely to be verified this Monday on RAW. Can you
believe that the Undertaker drove off with his brother Kane in a
hearse last Monday. I understand they were last seen on Route
95 heading North.

WWFLive2: Can somebody at AOL please wake the hell up? Is all of America trying to talk to Mr. McMahon?

WWFLive2: We're back, finally!

WWFLive2: No we're not back.

WWFLive2: Why the hell is AOL frozen?

WWFLive2: Damn it, I want to talk to you people.

WWFLive2: More importantly, I want to listen to you.

WWFLive2: But to answer most of your question, I'm feeling fine!

WWFLive2: It's nice that everyone is so concerned with my
health and mental well being. I didn't know so many people cared.

WWFLive2: You see while this damn thing is frozen, I can
fantasize all I want. Which brings me to Sable. Wow!! Wait til you
guys see, if you haven't already, some of the new shots of Sable. Truly a classy lady. and a classy chassy to boot. Did I say boot, that's kind of nice too.

WWFLive2: Well I certainly appreciate all of the questions
coming over a frozen AOL. Come on Bob Pittman, get your shit together! The one opportunity I have to speak to everybody online and damn el nino strikes again! Or is it nanook of the
north? You guys remember the pro wrestler Nanook don't you? He worked for Jerry Jarrett in the 60's under an assumed name. Speaking of Jerry Jarrett, wonder how well he's doing selling property. He was thought of as the most beloved promoter in the history of the wrestling business, although Kansas City's Bob Gigel ran a close second. What the hell's going on? I'm still frozen! We're crashed.

WWFLive2: She's breaking up, she's breaking up.

WWFLive2: Much like DX might be doing...oops! maybe I shouldn't
have said that.

WWFLive2: I'm having a blast talking to myself. I can't hear you.

WWFLive2: I'm making alot of sense to myself, as I generally do when I am asking and answering my own questions, I'm sure yours would be more provocative:

WWFLive2: Alright AOL. What the hell is going on? You should
have known that people want to talk to Mr. McMahon.

WWFLive2: I know I do.

WWFLive2: This is really getting nonsensical, if we don't
straighten it out soon, I'm going downstairs to the no excuse gym,
open 7 days per week, 24 hours a day. My goal is to add another
quarter inch to these massive twenty inch guns.

WWFLive2: Speaking of massive, wait til you get a load of a new
WWF toy. It's called a BOSS HOSS. It's a 351 cubic inch chevrolet
engine. Fitted between my legs, 0 to 60 in 1 1/2 seconds. It's the ultimate crotch rocket!

WWFLive2: We're talking to AOL now, Susan, who claims that we may have had a problem if more than 5,000 people were trying to get in, no shit, can you imagine that. Like I said before, they just weren't prepared.

WWFLive2: Susan, I sure wish this problem with AOL were fixed. What a waste.

WWFLive2: I'm told some of you now can see this monologue.

WWFLive2: It's not a very good monologue.

WWFLive2: Mr. M: But, it's the best I can do at the moment. What I
would really like is for AOL to apologize to all of you who have
attempted to reach the WWF and yours truly tonight. I would like to
see this apology on the air and in every newspaper and we here will
apologize to our fans through WWF.COM as well as on the air.

WWFLive2: I'm sitting in Bill Banks office with a cup of coffee
in my hand that's cold, looking up at DX making some sort of gesture toward their crotch, what the hell is the matter with Bill Banks?

WWFLive2: Oops, Bill just told me to suck it!

WWFLive2: What does he mean by that?

WWFLive2: Perhaps Monica can help us out!

WWFLive2: And how about that Chris Rock anyhow.

WWFLive2: Just like he said, Bill Clinton gave Monica a job, oh
what the hell you can finish the rest. Speaking of jobs, what would I like to do to AOL at this moment, and who was that cold hearted women, Susan, that I just spoke to from AOL, who asked the questions, Did we promote, that Mr. McMahon was going to be on line tonight?

WWFLive2: That's it, I'm looking to get Bob Pitman in the ring.
How about it Bob, a Brawl for All, Pittman vs. McMahon. Knowing you, you'd probably cheat to win.

WWFLive2: It wouldn't work, just like this damn AOL isn't
working tonight.

WWFLive2: I have now begun to mumble to myself.

WWFLive2: I am boring myself out of my mind.

WWFLive2: Speaking of minds, what about that retarded Mankind?
How gullible is that guy anyhow, you want to talk messed up? I liked him better as Dude. At least Dude would shower regularly. Have you guys every smelled that stinky leather mask that Mankind wears. If you're anywhere in the first 10 rows, you have. It wasn't your neighbor flatulating next to you, it was Mankind's mask, Or, was it the aftermath of a Vader match? Or, was it the aftermath of a Vader match?

WWFLive2: If the canvas on the ring had not been changed in the
last month. and, Vader has been in the building, there will be an
odor. It's Vader Time. That sends shock waves through the WWF
lockerroom.

WWFLive2: Well it's almost time for me to go train, I must say
I thoroughly enjoyed the first five minutes of our chat. which was
interactive, just like the WWF will be interactive tomorrow with the hierarchy of AOL.

WWFLive2: If I were you I would demand a Christmas gift, a
birthday card, and an autographed picture of Bob Pittman. or Susan
whatsherface? who could not solve our problem tonight.

WWFLive2: I've got two words for AOL - SUCK IT!

WWFLive2: Wait a minute, that's Bill Banks line to me earlier,
I think he stole it from somebody else.

WWFLive2: I apologize for breathing in and breathing out and
wasting your precious time, but, perhaps, we can do it again some
other time, when AOL has their shit together.

WWFLive2: Mr. M: In the immortal words of Vince McMahon I hope it was better for you then it was for me. Goodnight.

Remember this day last year Wrasslegaf? it was a day that changed everything.

After suffering a brutal friendly handshake in the Summer of 2011 Kane would vanish for a few months before he finally returned on the 12/12/11 edition of Raw complete with the long awaited return of the mask and Wrasslegaf did cry with joy for the Triple G's glorious return only to act all tsundere afterwards.

orton_kane_hand_shake.jpg
Birth of a super heel right here

Let's revisit that landmark moment in sports entertainment history, it led us to Kane in 2012 that was much better than it had any right being.

Who could forget the completely stupid Kane/Cena storyline that reached an apex before the Elimination chamber with an episode of Raw penned by guys who clearly just didn't care anymore and went all out with sheer hilarious stupidity? proof that Cena has the toxic touch and undermines all characters he deals with but Big Red Justice would rise above Cena booking and tackle WWE's other superface instead to regain any lost credibility.

lfWNo.gif

He went after Randy Orton for handshake based revenge, not only did Kane actually beat Golden Boy clean at WM and made up for the Bryan debacle that soured the shows beginning but he also spent the following month making family related puns, that charisma is unmatched by today's wrestling youth.

Kane would go on to tie himself into the WWE title scene alongside the IWC's pants creaming feud of Punk/Bryan and despite stubborn people believing that this would ruin things forever they were like peas in a pod, actually they were more like #AJ ALL.
WWE totally stole Soul's booking for this one. Kane's romantic conquests would reach a greater height, possibly unmatched by any other wrestler because for some reason WWE just love making monsters fall for chicks.

GVMQi.gif

After Daniel Bryan's career was derailed at Raw 1000 much to the dismay of many wrasslegaffers who assumed he was now dead and buried it was Kane who saved him from the depths of despair and added Bryan to the elite group of Kane's tag team partners, which much like diva dates is somehow one of Kane's most impressive feats because for some reason WWE just love making monsters suddenly get chummy with people.
It's all here in the Kane Cycle.
Seriously though those segments with Dr Shelby are like segments of the year material.

Hell No revived the WWE's Tag Team division, Hug it Out was the recipe for success all along.

neQgK.gif

Now Kane will close out his successful return by putting over The Shield as threats (and we've also allowed Dean Ambrose weeks within Kane Year, how grateful you guys must be) and eventually he will also let Bryan fly free and restore his singles career, that Kane has been a hero of 2012.

A once esteemed Wrasslegaffer who will go by the pseudo name of Wet Pecker to protect his identity once gasped "Kane in 2012?!" and by golly gosh he was right to be surprised, who could've predicted how successful Grandpa Glenn's year would be? Not I!

awn7v.gif

WWFLive2: If I told you the next big talent who was to arrive on the scene, I would spoil the surprise, however, it's no secret that I would like for Mr. Flair to be in WWF ranks, only however, when he is legally clear to do so.

IT WAS BIG SHOW!?>>!>!!OE_(!U"J*JH Q(*H!!

Question: Vince you need to further improve your light weight division.....the belt seems almost meaningless. How will you improve this?

WWFLive2: Yokozuna is on a diet! Perhaps an influx of Ethiopian talent would be appropriate

haha no way...

Question: Vince, what is your true opinion on Mick Foley? Don't you think he deserves at least a title shot after all he's done to himself for the WWF?

WWFLive2: Mick Foley is one of the most extraordinary human beings on the face of the planet. But sometimes people don't get what they deserve. Although in Mick's case, he might.

and he did! D:

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

JEEEEZUS VINCE.

jmdajr

Holy shit...way too much to quote but..

Nice Vince. Nice.

edit: Thanks for posting that by the way. Made my day.

jmdajr

WWFLive2: You see while this damn thing is frozen, I can
fantasize all I want. Which brings me to Sable. Wow!! Wait til you
guys see, if you haven't already, some of the new shots of Sable. Truly a classy lady. and a classy chassy to boot. Did I say boot, that's kind of nice too.

Oh ho ho

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You think we were close? I think I was close.
Why are you stabbing me in the back here?

I ain't stabbin' nothin!

Big props on you tapping out quickly to Laserfrog to "put him over" - it is noble indeed.

Bowser

So I just bought lower bowl seats with a coworker on a whim for TLC. Pumped to see Bryan and Cesaro. Wish Punk was wrestling though :(

strobogo

Banned
I surprised myself when I made Ithil's entrance

shit just got real.

there's like 4 guest stars never before seen

Stro is one of them

OH MY GOODNESS!

WWFLive2: I always feel that creativity coupled with LadyLuck and a very strong work ethic will eventually overcome. Despite overwhelming odds and predatory practices from Ted Turner.

Vince McMahon taught Cena everything he knows!

I can't believe people actually think Cena could win the briefcase.

Come on, he's about to enter into a program with Rock over the WWE Title (hopefully that includes Punk for a three-way WM match), there's no way he's not putting Ziggler over.

Ziggler is leaving Sunday as WHC, I have not a single doubt in my mind that after having Orton put Ziggler over, the focus they put on Dolph over the past month, esp. last monday and the fact that Cena got a clean win on Raw a few weeks ago that Ziggler is going to win the match with Cena and cash in. Or Cash in and win a WHC match with Cena, depending on the order of the matches.

Hopefully the latter.

Agree

I don't see anyway that Dolph doesn't leave with at least the case and AJ by his side on Sunday night

Bowser

Nice dude. Enjoy!

This will be my first WWE event since a PPV that was held in Charlotte probably 4-5 years ago, I can't even remember what PPV it was haha. I just remember it was when new-age DX was around and HHH and HBK got some chick to flash on the titantron after the PPV was over.

Sorry to hear that. At least you can get GAF on your phone.

lol it'll be my first time at the new Barclays Center so that should be fun in and of itself.

I hope Ziggs retains his briefcase too

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Anyone else think that Cena/Ziggler will be the last match, Ziggler cashes in on Show earlier in the PPV, thus Cena/Ziggler will be for the WHC?

somedevil

Guess who might be coming to Impact. If you guess Buff Bagwell your right!

On a possible future with TNA: "Me and Eric are talking. Sting wants me to come down there and work for TNA. So we are in talks, we are waiting for me to get back to 100%. We are about 2 weeks out. I just spoke to Sting yesterday. So Eric is gonna bring me down and talk to me and just see what happens, so I am in the mix with maybe going back to TNA now.

ecurbj

Anyone else think that Cena/Ziggler will be the last match, Ziggler cashes in on Show earlier in the PPV, thus Cena/Ziggler will be for the WHC?
I think that will happen. I believe AJ will screw Cenis up at the Ladder match. Which will then open up for both Big Slow and Cena Jr. to both be weak. Both of them beating the living Hell out of each other with chairs. And Ziggler runs down to the ring cashs in and grabs the title! Legitimately this time.

ecurbj

Now that I'm seeing the recap between the segment of AJ and Ziggles. I'm beginning to think something was going on between AJ and Ziggles (relationship wise). And Cenis is probably surprised AJ is obsess with him. But it's all part of the game to screw Cenis over. I can't wait. I really hope all this pans out. I will be super excited to see Ziggles and AJ together and Zigs as World Heavyweight Champion leaving TLC.

Edit: It's good to see Justin and Tyson on mic. I never heard Justin on mic before. This should be a good match. At least I hope. Gabriel is another one of my favorite wrestlers.

strobogo

Banned
I have an issue wrasslebros. I got Max Payne 3 from Gamefly today. I'm in the 3rd mission and this game is giving me a migraine and making me feel sick. Does that constant strobe and shaky cam effects get better as the game goes on? I want to keep playing it because it seems pretty awesome, but it is making me feel awful.

I think I'll just go watch Thunder instead.

Top Bottom