• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I have an issue wrasslebros. I got Max Payne 3 from Gamefly today. I'm in the 3rd mission and this game is giving me a migraine and making me feel sick. Does that constant strobe and shaky cam effects get better as the game goes on? I want to keep playing it because it seems pretty awesome, but it is making me feel awful.

I think I'll just go watch Thunder instead.
The strobe effect happens when you're injured, and I think you were injured throughout that mission.

strobogo

Banned
The strobe effect happens when you're injured, and I think you were injured throughout that mission.

It happens through the first and second missions too, which I hadn't been shot and there wasn't even anyone around to shoot me. The constant words popping up on screen and screen wipes and what not are killing me. First game I've ever played to give me motion sickness and headaches. I think I'll stick with MGS1 (first time play through!) and WCW. I'm going to try it for a little bit tomorrow and send it back if it still makes me feel like shit.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
you played some shit games then bro

2012 sucked anyways, far cry 3 being the exception

I've played most games, MP3 was wonderful. But it isnt my GOTY. That may go to FTL...can't get sick of that game.

Plus MP3 resonated with me, because I used to do personal security in south am.

Laserfrog

Fuck off, you serious? MP3 was one of the best games I played all year! :O

Instead of taking pills and drinking himself to death Max should take a cold hard look at himself and sort some things out. Shooting a billion people did no amount of good for him, he needs to meditate and be more aware of what he's doing with his life. Only then can he go tackle his problems.

Also the game is poop you melon farmer!

G-Fex

show's on

K1BHq.jpg
http://www.twitch.tv/SlashBane

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Instead of taking pills and drinking himself to death Max should take a cold hard look at himself and sort some things out. Shooting a billion people did no amount of good for him, he needs to meditate and be more aware of what he's doing with his life. Only then can he go tackle his problems.

Also the game is poop you melon farmer!

Well he did :p

Lunchbox

Banned
I've played most games, MP3 was wonderful. But it isnt my GOTY. That may go to FTL...can't get sick of that game.

Plus MP3 resonated with me, because I used to do personal security in south am.

when you said it resonated with me, i was expecting the next line to be, I was also an angry alcoholic with a pill problem

way to disappoint

Kaladin

Laserfrog just killed El Generico with a top rope suplex to the outside on the floor.....Generico couldn't answer the ref's 10 count.

Dthomp

I gotta agree with those in the camp that loved Max Payne 3. It was one of the best games this year and the only major AAA title I haven't played yet being Far Cry 3. Loved the story and the elements of the game couldn't have been better for me

G-Fex

I feel honored to have appeared in the reunion show.

Of course, you're a great guy, I wish I had enough time to include more people but I didn't want to overdo the show and lose more and more viewers.

Hey, the Video Game Wrestling show has the Turtles on it now. Cheap imitators I say.

What a jerk.

I can't believe Twitch didn't ban that loser for good.

I guess fanboyism wins out in the end.

I'd never post such awful gifs.

What a jerk.

I can't believe Twitch didn't ban that loser for good.

I guess fanboyism wins out in the end.

I'd never post such awful gifs.

Actually, the lead Twitch.tv admin reaffirmed that spam campaigns (like the #freebazza stuff on Twitter) don't actually do anything. He got in contact with Bazza, discussed things through email, and now he's back with presumably one chance left.

G-Fex

Actually, the lead Twitch.tv admin reaffirmed that spam campaigns (like the #freebazza stuff on Twitter) don't actually do anything. He got in contact with Bazza, discussed things through email, and now he's back with presumably one chance left.

pfft.

He can go back to his fanboy peddling.

I did my e-fed for one thing only, for smarks like us.

I did it all for my friends.

I don't have 1000+ viewers, but the viewers I did have meant a lot to me.

Even if some of them were idiot trolls who I had to ban.

im suprised that video game wrestlin is still popular. i thought the shine would wear off after seeing "video game character x,y and z' over and over again

Ithil

im suprised that video game wrestlin is still popular. i thought the shine would wear off after seeing "video game character x,y and z' over and over again

People have gotten attached to certain characters by now, so I guess it's gradually becoming more of a traditional e-fed, beyond "hey recognise these guys?.

im suprised that wwe is still popular. i thought the shine would wear off after seeing "wrestler x,y and z' over and over again
Fixed for relevancy. Seriously though, people thought it was hilarious at first, but people started to really get attached to the characters. It helped that the Zangief/Little Mac incident happened, which really solidified the stream's popularity.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Well, I was going to play that MGR demo, but it looks like it's region locked, so I'm here now... So, what do you guys usually do?

Top Bottom