• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Jitters

Does anyone know where I could find old episodes of WWECW? There aren't any DVDs that I'm aware of and most of the stuff is off Youtube. Am I never going to be able to watch it again?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh my goodness NWA Reunion spoiler

Gimme that belt!

Amazing!

UM....

yIgsR.jpg

http://shop.wwe.com/CM-Punk-Face-Mask/W04794,default,pd.html?dwvar_W04794_color=No%20Color&start=39&cgid=superstar-current-cmpunk

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Road Warriors 1992 Summerslam entrance

Such an awesome visual seeing those dudes with their Mad Max gimmick wheeling down the long ramp in an outdoor arena on motorcycles. I never really thought the Road Warriors were great wrestlers even as a kid, but man, they looked awesome and intimidating, and that's all you need sometimes.

holy crap I'm so so so sorry I didn't use you Falling, it just slipped my mind the entire night.

<3

I don't watch those streams for me, I enjoy the community and the people broadcasting them. It is entertaining, that's what really matters. Don't matter to me either way good sir.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
The only reason why Cody grew a mustache was because he had the time off after injuring himself in a match against Kane.

Kane is the reason why Cody's mustache is getting all this attention right now.

G-Fex

facial hair isn't that great.

I see you're still sticking with cosplay of FGC heroes, I .. like R.Mika and Cammy cosplay. For artistic reasons ofc.

I'll make a avatar of any cute face I see in my many many many cosplay folders.

This girl is wonderful, you should see the rest of the picture, she does the outfit well.

Laserfrog

Comon, undertaker isn't going to be wrestling in 5 years time. That comic is all kinds of wrong! Botchedspot? More like Botchedcomic!

mqdefault.jpg

G-Fex

What if Undertaker tapped Justin Gabriel on the shoulder and passed on his supernatural powers through him, making him the new Undertaker?

Sorta like how DMczaf was delusional in thinking Sting made him his protege.

Laserfrog

How many people are in this "Laserfrog HoF?"

There's not only people in the Laserfrog HoF, the most prestigious HoF ever comprised my man. But also concepts and objects. It truly is the greatest HoF in the history of our Earth. It's the HoF of the collective heart of humanity.

WE DID IT, NET_WRECKER. TAG TEAM CHAMPS ONCE AGAIN!

#onemorematch #tagchamps #halloffame

Just saw this. Beef Wreckers running wild again. BUT WHY DA HELL I LOOK LIKE A STRIPPER, DOE? Beef keeps his pimp coat, but I look like I popped out of a birthday cake? SUP WIT DAT, G FEX?

============

And for the little Max Payne 3 discussion: That game was 10 hours of wasted potential. Great gameplay ruined by frequent, long, and unskippable cutscenes.

G-Fex

Just saw this. Beef Wreckers running wild again. BUT WHY DA HELL I LOOK LIKE A STRIPPER, DOE? Beef keeps his pimp coat, but I look like I popped out of a birthday cake? SUP WIT DAT, G FEX?

============

And for the little Max Payne 3 discussion: That game was 10 hours of wasted potential. Great gameplay ruined by frequent, long, and unskippable cutscenes.

I guess I was thinking about the Undertaker the whole time I made you so I thought you'd shed the coat once you got into the ring to get down.

Should've gave you a tanktop.

I guess I was thinking about the Undertaker the whole time I made you so I thought you'd shed the coat once you got into the ring to get down.

Should've gave you a tanktop.

Yes, please, for the love of God a tank top. I know I'm the Shawn Michaels of the team, but that doesn't mean I want his gimmick.

That's weird because Beef was in the locker room saying you were the Marty Jennetty of the group.

Like HIS MOM was the Marty Jannetty of his parents' relationship!

OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH /beanbreath/themiz

wel...someone is shy

Harry never has a problem showing off.

Hell, I bet even Soulplaya would love to go shirtless.

S'not about being shy, just that a cowboy hat and no shirt makes for a completely different kind of gimmick youknowwhatI'msayin?

G-Fex

S'not about being shy, just that a cowboy hat and no shirt makes for a completely different kind of gimmick youknowwhatI'msayin?

Ohh I get you

but I couldn't take off your cowboy hat cause your hair was nappy as hell and Vince gave me the no go on that.

o hell yes, imma ax this now. Net_Wrecker, my good friend, what up bee otch?? I gotta [thread] coming out, well not yet, there’s a few moral issues, you may wanta contact me first, cause I’m telling bout my life, you being a part f it, well hell, call me, but in truth, I’d rather you not, the [thread] will be soo much better if I don’t fall for your shit, but if you say, `Don’t say that,’ I’ll remember what yo religious fake ass said about me in your bullshit posts. Anyone wanting to see real, will, I ain’t protecting yo as

Random dirthseet BS

Word is that there is a big push within WWE to make the current product edgier. While not Vince McMahon's idea, he is said to be on-board with listening to ideas as he recognizes numbers are down across the board.

With ratings down, the goal is to give the audience something different compared to what they've been seeing over the last couple years. According to several WWE sources, fans can expect to see a more wrestling heavy programming going forward.

I guess that explains the Miz's stupid jokes. They should get Cena to start calling people Gay again. That was pretty edgy.

o hell yes, imma ax this now. Net_Wrecker, my good friend, what up bee otch?? I gotta [thread] coming out, well not yet, there&#8217;s a few moral issues, you may wanta contact me first, cause I&#8217;m telling bout my life, you being a part f it, well hell, call me, but in truth, I&#8217;d rather you not, the [thread] will be soo much better if I don&#8217;t fall for your shit, but if you say, `Don&#8217;t say that,&#8217; I&#8217;ll remember what yo religious fake ass said about me in your bullshit posts. Anyone wanting to see real, will, I ain&#8217;t protecting yo as

I'm confused again, bean. Either your references are getting a bit obscure, or I'm getting out of touch.

Someone halp

EDIT: OHHH SNAP THE JANNETTY RANT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

5 STARS. I totally forgot about that.

Anth0ny

wwe 13 logic

i beat the holy hell out of the undertaker with steel steps 15 times

he gets up, tombstones me and pins me

dang it

G-Fex

Random dirthseet BS

Word is that there is a big push within WWE to make the current product edgier. While not Vince McMahon's idea, he is said to be on-board with listening to ideas as he recognizes numbers are down across the board.

With ratings down, the goal is to give the audience something different compared to what they've been seeing over the last couple years. According to several WWE sources, fans can expect to see a more wrestling heavy programming going forward.

I guess that explains the Miz's stupid jokes. They should get Cena to start calling people Gay again. That was pretty edgy.

Holy shit, they're going to give John Cena and AJ a secret baby affair storyline

DRAMA

wwe 13 logic

dang it

this is sorta why I gave up on attitude era mode.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
wwe 13 logic

dang it

I had a Universe mode match with Otunga vs Cena in a cell. Otunga just destroys Cena, signature moves, multiple finishers. I go up to the cage, get to the last bit, Cena grabs Otunga and powerbombs him off the cage. ONLY move of his in the entire match. Otunga doesn't get up the entire time and Cena has enough time to go up the cage and out.

John Cena.

Hotdiggedy, not many people know this but Jake Roberts is one of my favourite wrestles and is in the Laserfrog HoF.

To skip all the bullplop go to 09:55

Here's a YouTube clip of the amazing softball catch that Jake talks about in the beginning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-GHwtabnzQ
I'm confused again, bean. Either your references are getting a bit obscure, or I'm getting out of touch.

Someone halp

EDIT: OHHH SNAP THE JANNETTY RANT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

5 STARS. I totally forgot about that.
lol

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
If you were worried about WWE unifying the titles at Wrestlemania, it's not happening.

Cena COULD win the MitB and COULD cash in on the WHC then challenge the WWE champ at Mania...but

The Royal Rumble winner gets a title shot :p

for what it's worth...The Rock is being advertised to be at Elimination Chamber.

Top Bottom