• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm looking to take the GWF in a neat new direction but I need to ask - for those (weirdos) who watch the videogame WWE13 stuff, do they have custom theme songs? I really don't want to seem like I'm ripping them off, so if they do, I might stick with in-game themes, but I have some neat ideas.

I'm looking to take the GWF in a neat new direction but I need to ask - for those (weirdos) who watch the videogame WWE13 stuff, do they have custom theme songs? I really don't want to seem like I'm ripping them off, so if they do, I might stick with in-game themes, but I have some neat ideas.

Bazza plays the theme songs on his computer over the broadcast, and yea they are specific to each competitor. Also plays music during the match as well, which i think is a strong factor of keeping the audience interested and enthralled

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bazza plays the theme songs on his computer over the broadcast, and yea they are specific to each competitor. Also plays music during the match as well, which i think is a strong factor of keeping the audience interested and enthralled

Eh, good, mine's different. Planning on doing some prettying up of the show and theme music, and maybe I should just use 'real' music :D

This is all shockingly storyline related. Remember...STEPH HAS THE BRIEFCASE AND A MACHINE

Is Laserfrog's current theme in game? Because it's the best fucking theme ever

G-Fex

Bah, let that VG wrestling stuff go on.

We've got the better federation here with the GWF.

The torch has been passed onto you Sunny

and apparently the belt.

I wonder if Sunflower will open next week's GWF with this.

fjO7W.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, man, Madusa... <3

Yeah, I have no interest in the video game stuff. It's cool it exists, I guess, but I do this for our own insular community, not for the masses. Like L7 said, the masses are asses.

G-Fex

Oh, man, Madusa... <3

Yeah, I have no interest in the video game stuff. It's cool it exists, I guess, but I do this for our own insular community, not for the masses. Like L7 said, the masses are asses.

I forgot who said it in our chat last night but yeah they're like the WWE and we (or I was and you currently are) the indies which are the better product.

And yet you're better than the indies in one big way cause you're FREEEEEEEEEE

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What's the name of it? I want to see listen to it on Youtube or whatever so I can pump up the rest of my day

"Gold medalist" though I can't find the whole thing on youtube. Maybe just watch twitch archives for Laser's entrances.

G-Fex

So you guys complain about Raw, yet watch each other play wrestling video games.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum, ok.

Jitters Jitters Jitters....sigh what am I going to do with you?

Think about what you're saying, number one it's all simulated.

Two, going by fan reactions in my chat, it's far far more enjoyable to watch than Raw, seeing as it's pretty unpredictable.

Jitters

Wanna make it worse? We watch the CPU play.

Oh, man. Well, what ever floats your boat. Who am I to judge?

Jitters Jitters Jitters....sigh what am I going to do with you?

Think about what you're saying, number one it's all simulated.

Two, going by fan reactions in my chat, it's far far more enjoyable to watch than Raw, seeing as it's pretty unpredictable.
Last Raw was fun. Especially the ending.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The good stuff about WWE13 streaming online is that the CPU does shit people NEVER would, and it's pretty magical.

I would struggle to smash through 3 dudes in a gauntlet match, but Laserfrog did it, and it was incredibly fun to see what happened. It's really neat. :3 You should attend sometime, see if you can't get caught up in the fun. It ain't for everyone, but I think it's pretty accessible.

G-Fex

Oh, man. Well, what ever floats your boat. Who am I to judge?

Last Raw was fun. Especially the ending.

I'd bet you enjoyed it more if you were actually in the fed.

Sunny get his agent on the phone, I want Jitters debuting next week with a dancing gimmick and spongebob shirt.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'd bet you enjoyed it more if you were actually in the fed.

Sunny get his agent on the phone, I want Jitters debuting next week with a dancing gimmick and spongebob shirt.

Alright Jitters you're on the list. The secret list. That nobody gets in if they ask. Also A Pretty Panda debuting next show confirmed.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
According to GamrRank&#8482; I'm a professional at WWE '13.

GamrRank is a wonderful site (that statistic is currently only calculated based on # of achievements vs total achievable) - and I encourage everyone to sign up and unlock the WWE13 medals I helped create! :3

G-Fex

the GWF from what I've seen is wonderful.

Sandman and Ithil's return were highly anticipated and for the sorta dissapointing finish, we were expecting a Long drawn out epic hell in a cell match of all time.

Instead we got Ithil being incredibly SADISTIC and breaking Sandman's arm.

BROKE IT OFF LIKE A TURKEY LEG AT THANKSGIVING

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Sandman and Ithil's return were highly anticipated and for the sorta dissapointing finish, we were expecting a Long drawn out epic hell in a cell match of all time.

Instead we got Ithil being incredibly SADISTIC and breaking Sandman's arm.

BROKE IT OFF LIKE A TURKEY LEG AT THANKSGIVING

Ithil's been on a tear, that performance plus him leaving Sokantish high and dry and virtually walking out on his tag match. The division in Raider Nation is...I don't know. Troubling.

Ithil

Instead we got Ithil being incredibly cruel and breaking Sandman's arm.

That's just how I roll.

iI6Ww3Bi7i3oP.gif

G-Fex

That's just how I roll.

iI6Ww3Bi7i3oP.gif

So rather than compete you'd rather just come in break peoples limbs apart like some sort of Barbarian?

you're mad!
BEMAJ.jpg

Mr. Ithil control yourself

Mr. Ithil

Mr. Ithil!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

dramatization, may not have actually happened

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Considering doing an entrance video compilation of the GWF crew and maybe taking it all to another topic. Unsure what to do. I feel like we're in danger of wearing out our welcome in here. :(

Anth0ny

just saw something really funny from a november 2000 raw

edge, christian and kurt angle ran in to two matches and ruined them. commissioner foley was very pissed because of this, and decided to place angle in a title match... WITH STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN

the best part: if edge or christian ran in to the match, they'd face a 90 day suspension.

why the fuck isn't this the rule for all run ins? loooooooooooooooooool

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
just saw something really funny from a december 2000 raw

edge, christian and kurt angle ran in to two matches and ruined them. commissioner foley was very pissed because of this, and decided to place angle in a title match... WITH STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN

the best part: if edge or christian ran in to the match, they'd face a 90 day suspension.

why the fuck isn't this the rule for all run ins? loooooooooooooooooool

Roster's too thin! What if they need Cody Rhodes!

G-Fex

I really like that video.

fantastic video, I'm a midnight rider fan now.
Considering doing an entrance video compilation of the GWF crew and maybe taking it all to another topic. Unsure what to do. I feel like we're in danger of wearing out our welcome in here. :(

Yeah I remember that NWA thread I had to make just to not spam stuff here which I did a lot of.

Guess I won't trad in WWE '13 today but next week since I'll have more money then.

Maybe I'll try attitude era mode again.

G-Fex

I got Bison dollars on a match tonight

Double John Cena vs. Double HHH in a tag team match up.

Which will overcome the odds?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This looks REALLY awesome - Antonio Inoki vs Jaleco!

7HHm1.jpg

vWelF.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Blood was one of my favorite FPSes back in the day.

"I want Jojo! I want Jojo!" Shadow Warrior was also fun but I fear going back to it.

Top Bottom