• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

G-Fex

Yea. For two house show matches. One against Big Sal and one against Justin Credible. They were non-televised, but ECW fan cams had them out. He did the job for JC and then went to NJPW where he lost a match to Mutoh and a rookie Tanahashi.

I felt so bad for Hall in the early 2000's.

Aiii

So not worth it
They know the names of these actors, yet they cant find Britain on a map"

SICK BURN NK!

America lol. Enter a Days Inn to get a room for the night.

"Where are you from?"
-We're from Holland.
"Oh, cool, I went there once, saw a Glacier."

I don't really mind she didn't know where Holland was, but that she didn't even know which country she was in when she was on holiday was just baffling to me.

Aiii

So not worth it
Just means we're safe when they start pressing buttons to deliver you their glorious leader gifts on Christmas!

kim-jong-un-horse.jpg

G-Fex

i'm actually shocked Vince hasn't gotten a Jun ...sorry I forgot the rest of his name.

The NK leader parodied on Raw I mean.

Maybe he's saving it for Tribute to the Troops

Aiii

So not worth it
Watching Smackdown. I believe they forgot to advertise that event, it looks like there's no more than 10 rows of people.

Guzim

Watching Smackdown. I believe they forgot to advertise that event, it looks like there's no more than 10 rows of people.

The only time the arena in Bridgeport, CT is full for a WWE event is when Raw comes. It's funny because here in CT they always advertise when Raw is coming, but I haven't heard a single radio ad for Smackdown. Also, Raw was at the same arena about three months ago.

jmdajr

Would you guys say WWE is on life support?

Still the no.1 show on USA. The day an average episode of Law and Order does higher numbers is when I'd start to worry.

Maybe ratings are dangerously close to mid 90s, but revenue isn't.

The RAW for Houston Jan. 14 is almost sold out.

Aiii

So not worth it
Yeah, not even close.

The show in Rotterdam sold out all floorseats in 2 days time.

WWE isn't even on TV here unless you count the 45 minute recap show on Eurosport.

Laserfrog

Ted Turner is going to turn up at the start of RAW and say "You must be wondering how I could be on WWE Monday night RAW? I now own the WWE, and RAW and everything because I'm bloody crazy, superstation? No I built a space station that I live on with all my robot lovers. Tune into TNT right now for WCW Nitro!"

And then on RAW all the WWE belt holders will line up and one by one put their belts into a waste bin. And then everyone will go crazy.

G-Fex

Ted Turner is going to turn up at the start of RAW and say "You must be wondering how I could be on WWE Monday night RAW? I now own the WWE, and RAW and everything because I'm bloody crazy, superstation? No I built a space station that I live on with all my robot lovers. Tune into TNT right now for WCW Nitro!"

And then on RAW all the WWE belt holders will line up and one by one put their belts into a waste bin. And then everyone will go crazy.

if only

If only :(

Kaladin

cover.png

If you want to pre-order Nigel McGuinness's new documentary The Last of McGuinness, you can now for $25 for the basic edition or $30 for extra features + $5 shipping.

http://www.nigelwrestling.com/merchandise.htm

"Due to it taking so long to fill the kickstarter rewards any pre sales purchased now won't be shipped for possibly two weeks. Huge apologies but I am doing this all on my own and have nearly a thousand DVDs, 8x10s, T shirts, posters etc to sign, package, address and take to the post office before even starting to ship the presales. I'm working every free hour to catch up. Thanks for understanding."

This is something you will want to see.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBNLuRorKbE

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You all know I love to hype up the GWF but uh...

This new thing I got...this THING...gonna melt your mind on Monday. I'm so fucking excited, and let me just say this.

It goes FAR BEYOND anything you've ever seen in an online stream.

G-Fex

This new thing I got...this THING...gonna melt your mind on Monday. I'm so fucking excited, and let me just say this.

Tazz debuting?

You bought the stupid VGCW stream from bozo?

Mr. Shiavone is coming to announce?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Tazz debuting?

You bought the stupid VGCW stream from bozo?

Mr. Shiavone is coming to announce?

It's bigger than this, it's...Man, I so badly want to spoil it, but it's something nobody has ever done and takes quite a bit of work to get happening. I don't want to fumble the ball on this one, but it's MASSIVE.

Aiii

So not worth it
It's bigger than this, it's...Man, I so badly want to spoil it, but it's something nobody has ever done and takes quite a bit of work to get happening. I don't want to fumble the ball on this one, but it's MASSIVE.

It's Aiii finally surviving a match without bleeding, isn't it?

Laserfrog

I am intrigued. Glad to see the Ted Turner bux bringing in all the talent to the GWF.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I might spoil G-Fex just so you guys know I'm not blowing smoke up your bumholes. I think I will PM him.

Top Bottom