• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ultratech

3>2>1>4

I haven't played Peace Walker yet.

I played 1 hour of Portable Ops and then read the story online.

For me it's 1>3>2>4.

1's a classic, and 2 goes down due to the silly story mess.

Haven't played 4 (watched a playthrough on Youtube), and haven't even messed with the portable games.

Never messed with Twin Snakes, so I have no opinion on it.

Anth0ny

Twin Snakes >> MGS1

Nope. Cutscenes are weird, voice acting is worse (Hayter sounds something crawled down his throat and died) and the MGS2 gameplay elements kinda fucks up the balance of the game. It's not as horrible as some claim, but the original is better.

3>1>2>4

3 and 1 are top tier imo, probably in my top 25 games of all time. 2's story was a fun ride especially closer to the end (reaching the end with the codecs at 2AM alone in my basement was unforgettable), but overall the game doesn't come close to the original or 3. Same deal with 4... story was just convoluted as fuck at that point.

That's why I'm hoping the new MGSV trailer is Snake waking up in a hospital after the events of MGS1, having hallucinated the events of 2 and 4. RETCON THAT SHIT KOJIMA!

I still have a Gamecube, and its only for one game.

The twin snakes. :)

wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Aiii

So not worth it
vlcsnap2012121420h39m13.png

Damnit John, hands off!

zychi

Banned
I've never played a Metal Gear game.

Or a Final Fantasy game

Or a Zelda game.

are you a DUDEBRO gamer? just sports and cod?

you should at least play mgs3 and a few zelda games if you own any of the consoles theyre on.

i'm not one of those guys that's all "YOU MUST PLAY THIS!"

but you definately should try some of them if you enjoy vidjuh games

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
are you a DUDEBRO gamer? just sports and cod?

Nah I just never really got a lot of games as a kid so usually when I do get one I play the shit out of it. Like a fighting game I can get so much out of as opposed to whatever hot AAA game, though I have been trying to play those more recently.

Oh and PS+ is a fucking god send.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I've never played a Metal Gear game.

Or a Final Fantasy game

Or a Zelda game.

No no, only a certain few of those are worth a shit. If you had to only play one of each, I'd say play:

Metal Gear Solid 3

Final Fantasy X (very accessible and plenty of content)

Zelda 1

That's it! Most of the rest are bad.

Bischoff said on Twitter that Buff Bagwell is a liar and TNA has not been talking to him.

@EBischoff said:
FYI, havent had a conversation with Marc Bagwell in 15 years or more. Not sure what conversations he "thinks" hes had with me.

No no, only a certain few of those are worth a shit. If you had to only play one of each, I'd say play:

Metal Gear Solid 3

Final Fantasy X (very accessible and plenty of content)

Zelda 1

That's it! Most of the rest are bad.

I'm sure this post would be hilarious if I was geekier.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I actual play marvel much more than I stream monster.

You minion

smash slave

And if anything I'd play Skyward Sword or LTTP cause those look the least old.

strobogo

Banned
http://wcw2000.tumblr.com/

Ok wrasslebros, this is now the blog for my WCW 2000 reviews. I just copied and pasted everything I've done so far and added a little over 100 pictures to the shows. I guess from now on I'll post them both in whatever month thread we are in and at the blog. Everyone will have pictures and if they ever get to 100% downloaded, I may even go back and make some gifs of ridiculous shit. Although, I've never made a gif and I'll probably be sick of WCW forever if I can make it to the end of 2000.

Ok wrasslebros, this is now the blog for my WCW 2000 reviews. I just copied and pasted everything I've done so far and added a little over 100 pictures to the shows. I guess from now on I'll post them both in whatever month thread we are in and at the blog. Everyone will have pictures and if they ever get to 100% downloaded, I may even go back and make some gifs of ridiculous shit. Although, I've never made a gif and I'll probably be sick of WCW forever if I can make it to the end of 2000.
I will be watching this very closely.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Bookmarked! Excellent!

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
You aren't worthy of your avatar, you know that right?

"The Rock Holding N64 Controller" looks down upon you with disgust.

My avatar represents the 2 things I hate the most, video games and wrestling.

Actually I just remembered I played that free four swords game for the DSi for like 10 minutes.

Nope. Cutscenes are weird, voice acting is worse (Hayter sounds something crawled down his throat and died) and the MGS2 gameplay elements kinda fucks up the balance of the game. It's not as horrible as some claim, but the original is better.

3>1>2>4

3 and 1 are top tier imo, probably in my top 25 games of all time. 2's story was a fun ride especially closer to the end (reaching the end with the codecs at 2AM alone in my basement was unforgettable), but overall the game doesn't come close to the original or 3. Same deal with 4... story was just convoluted as fuck at that point.

That's why I'm hoping the new MGSV trailer is Snake waking up in a hospital after the events of MGS1, having hallucinated the events of 2 and 4. RETCON THAT SHIT KOJIMA!

wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

I don't trust you as much since you like Sonic 06.

Jamie OD

Anyone getting the Jeff Peterson cup tonight and tomorrow over at wwnlive.com ?

Not live but I will buy them if I hear the shows are good. I've been out of the loop with the indy scene outside of the main promotions, so it will be great to see who is out there ready and raring to turn it up a notch and get noticed.

The ending for Smackdown sort of falls flat as I can't imagine jerk Sheamus being friends with anyone, let alone Regal.

Okay, maybe Cena.

The ending for Smackdown sort of falls flat as I can't imagine jerk Sheamus being friends with anyone, let alone Regal.

Okay, maybe Cena.

Cena and Sheamus should actually be storyline best friends. They'd be like the Justice League, except in this case anytime Superman is in trouble he would call in a second Superman.

The only problem here is Cena doesn't need to ever call in any assistance.

Exactly - and that's why they're the villains. They believe that by joining together they become a force so unbeatable that no one will ever dare challenge them. Wrestling contests cease to exist as Cena and Sheamus have rendered all competition meaningless, some black market underground wrestling divisions spring up, but Cena and Sheamus put a permanent end to anyone who dares to try to learn any moves.

Monday Night Raws will be the two of them berating other wrestlers with homophobic, misogynist, and racist jokes for two hours followed by an hour of Make-A-Wish promotional commercials.

Exactly - and that's why they're the villains. They believe that by joining together they become a force so unbeatable that no one will ever dare challenge them. Wrestling contests cease to exist as Cena and Sheamus have rendered all competition meaningless, some black market underground wrestling divisions spring up, but Cena and Sheamus put a permanent end to anyone who dares to try to learn any moves.

Monday Night Raws will be the two of them berating other wrestlers with homophobic, misogynist, and racist jokes for two hours followed by an hour of Make-A-Wish promotional commercials.

ZPYgi.png

Oh man, I can't wait!

It wasn't long ago that Sheamus was Cena's rival as they battled it out for the WWE championship. Now they joined together to defeat evil like Goku and Yamcha or Goku and Tien or Goku and Piccolo or Goku and Vegeta or Goku and Buu.

The fact that Sheamus didn't stand a chance against Cena but is now seen as his equal in your eyes, Perspicactyl, speaks volumes about the WWE's power of suggestion.

Or maybe it's just you.

Top Bottom