• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

strobogo

Banned
You guys are really weird with your "AJ arcs her back, stupid white girl ass" thing. Asses come in all sizes. They can't all be like the Funkadactyl asses. Every woman on WWE TV arcs their back to make their ass look better. And wears heels to do the same thing. Why does no one have an issue with anyone but AJ doing it?

Ithil

You guys are really weird with your "AJ arcs her back, stupid white girl ass" thing. Asses come in all sizes. They can't all be like the Funkadactyl asses. Every woman on WWE TV arcs their back to make their ass look better. And wears heels to do the same thing. Why does no one have an issue with anyone but AJ doing it?

AJ is popular.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Mark ass marks.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Best gif definitely has to be Cena looking into the camera and smirking while Eve is crying in the background after being called a hoeski. No other contenders :p

That is one of my favorites too. Oh man, I loved that one. :D

Sure...WWE just have to have the courage to place Cena elsewhere on the card. For instance, have him say "you know what, I've never held the Intercontinental Title before", only to discover that competition is stronger than he anticipated as he gets embroiled in a mid-card feud with Wade Barrett. Or, perhaps a young up and coming wrestler like Tyson Kidd needs a tag partner and turns to John Cena, who agrees, but for one match only. However, after an upset victory over an established team and some surprisingly good tag team chemistry between the two, Cena & Kidd decide to work their way up the division and challenge for the tag titles. Both these ideas would have to result in Cena actually having to put over young talent for once.

WWE just need to realise that Cena's a big enough draw on his own and he does not need to constantly be the focus of the show. He just needs to be there, somewhere. Preferably not at the end of every damn show.

I really thought that Cena's best time to do a character change would be after WM. Have him lose to Brock pretty badly and he now has to work his way up. Have him feud for midcard titles and wrestle against the lower midcard. Hell, have him lose a few matches. Give him a losing streak but he slowly starts to work his way back up to the title and the top of the card.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Why form a group Cena already single handily destroyed 3MB on Saturday Morning Slam

Is Saturday Morning Slam considered canon? lolz

Best GIF:
qyhdL.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I really thought that Cena's best time to do a character change would be after WM. Have him lose to Brock pretty badly and he now has to work his way up. Have him feud for midcard titles and wrestle against the lower midcard. Hell, have him lose a few matches. Give him a losing streak but he slowly starts to work his way back up to the title and the top of the card.

It would have been the right spot as far as motivation is concerned. Feeling stonewalled, he has to look within himself, etc etc.

jmdajr

Working on getting the WrassleGAF End of the Year polls up, going with a few here, but all feedback is appreciated, pretty much ripping off the LAW's end of year awards with some tweaks:

Best WWE Star - CM Punk. Beating Cena's record is no small feat.
Best Non-WWE International Star - can't say!
Best Female Wrestler - Gonna go with Eve. Good character, and really not bad in the ring.
Best Tag Team - Team Hell No (contest). Comedy Gold.
Best on the Mic - Going to have to go with Punk too. He talks, we listen.
Best Comeback - Chris Jericho! j/k..... Yeah Ryback. Went from NXT nobody to this.
Best Gimmick - Damien Sandow intellectual for the masses.
Most Improved - I'm going with Big Show. I know Sheamus helps, but it's the best set of matches he's probably ever done.
Fall From Grace - Randy Orton. Suspension sure didn't help.
Angle of the Year - Cm Punk demands respect!
WWE Match of the Year - Gonna go with Cena/Lesnar. It definitely was the most shocking at least.
Non-WWE International Match of the Year - dont know.
Best Feud - Show/Sheamus. I don't if best is valid, but sure is way better than I could have hoped. Giving credit where due.
Best PPV - TLC, from what I read. Otherwise I liked Extreme Rules.
Worst Angle of the Year - AJ as Raw GM. At least she's back where she belongs.
Worst On-Screen Performer of the Year - Rosa. Por favor!
Most Underutilized Performer - Tensai for sure. What a waste.
Worst Moment That Made You Feel Wahjah- Hornswaggle anonymous gm.
Really..............really?

there ya go.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So people are calling Big E. Langston:
Ryblack
. Too racist?

I don't think so. I mean, he is black. And he's built like Ryback. It's not like being black is a negative thing.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Best WWE Star: Dolph Ziggler
Best Non-WWE International Star ?!?
Best Female Wrestler Beth Phoenix
Best Tag Team Prime Time Players
Best on the Mic CM Punk
Best Comeback Prime Time Players
Best Gimmick Damien Sandow
Most Improved Sin Cara
Fall From Grace CM Punk
Angle of the Year #PeoplePower
WWE Match of the Year The Shield vs. Hell No/Ryback
Non-WWE International Match of the Year !??!?
Best Feud Jericho vs. Ziggler
Best PPV TLC
Worst Angle of the Year AJ/Vickie/Cena
Worst On-Screen Performer of the Year So many female wrestlers to list here...
Most Underutilized Performer Antoni Cesaro
Worst Moment That Made You Feel Wahjah Hornswoggle as the anonymous GM

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fukcing Winner Right here bitches.

Sickening, pointless bump. Poor Ryder.

My favorite of his is the zoom with "BITCH" on it. So good.

Still, Cena's smirk while Eve cries...so goddamn good.

Best WWE Star - CM Punk
Best Non-WWE International Star (reason these two are separate is so that smaller feds deserve a shot as well, so much fragmentation though) - Only WWE matters to me
Best Female Wrestler - Kelly Kelly
Best Tag Team - I guess Team Hell No but their material has gotten old
Best on the Mic - CM Punk
Best Comeback - Not sure
Best Gimmick - Daniel Bryan
Most Improved - Daniel Bryan
Fall From Grace - Not sure
Best Newcomer - Ryback
Angle of the Year - I've got two. The whole John Laurinaitis saga and Kane/Eve/Ryder/Cena, it made me laugh so much and it felt like late 90s campy WWE
WWE Match of the Year - TLC Shield vs. Hell No & Ryback
Non-WWE International Match of the Year Don't care
Best Feud - Cena vs. Rock
Best PPV - TLC
Worst Angle of the Year - HHH and Umpabaker
Worst On-Screen Performer of the Year - Brodus Clay
Most Underutilized Performer - David Otunga
Worst Moment That Made You Feel Wahjah - Every second Brodus Clay was on the air

I only watch WWE, so here I go:

Best WWE Star
Daniel Bryan. Love Punk's work this year but Bryan's been more versatile and interesting.

Best Female Wrestler
None. No one stands out except AJ, and she hasn't shown to be a very good wrestler.

Best Tag Team
Team Hell No. Also thought they should've won funniest Slammy last night for the Dr Shelby stuff.

Best on the Mic
CM Punk. The guy is a master with that thing.

Best Comeback
Chris Jericho, super dick. His return promo was epic.

Best Gimmick
Dysfunctional Team Hell No. It was solidly entertaining when it started, and frankly still is.

Most Improved
Prime Time Players. Honestly I thought both of them had been released.

Fall From Grace
Jack Swagger. :(

Best Newcomer
Antonio Cesaro. Slightly edges Sandow.

Angle of the Year
CM Punk / Bryan / Kane / AJ love quadrangle. Reall produced some great matches and storytelling with actual depth.

WWE Match of the Year
John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar, Extreme Rules. Frankly I was stunned how awesome that match was.

Best Feud
Ryback vs. the Shield. Kinda sad I couldn't come up with a better one than that. Maybe Punk/Bryan/Kane, but I already gave them a nod.

Best PPV
Extreme Rules. Lesnar/Cena, Bryan/Sheamus 2 out of 3, Punk/Jericho street fight

Worst Angle of the Year
Kane trying to make Cena embrace the hate.

Worst On-Screen Performer of the Year
John Laurinitis. There is no other answer.

Most Underutilized Performer
Justin Gabriel / Tyson Kidd. Both have nice potential, yet somehow we get to watch Khali and Hornswaggle every week?

Best WWE Star: Daniel Bryan
Best Non-WWE International Star: Tanahashi
Best Female Wrestler: dunno yet
Best Tag Team: Young Bucks
Best on the Mic: Dean Ambrose
Best Comeback: The King
Best Gimmick: Daniel Bryan YES/NO
Most Improved: Okada
Fall From Grace: Zack Ryder
Angle of the Year: dunno yet
WWE Match of the Year: Punk/Bryan @ OTL
Non-WWE International Match of the Year: Minoru Suzuki vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi
Best Feud: dunno yet
Best PPV: PWG DDT4
Worst Angle of the Year: Brock/HHH
Worst On-Screen Performer of the Year: Khali
Most Underutilized Performer: Kidd
Worst Moment That Made You Feel Wahjah: Cena beating Brock

Need more choices like Fed of the Year! PWG
Rookie of the year: Mr. Touchdown

Got a logical explanation for this one?

besides

http://www.cracked.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/22.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

[quote="Sunflower, post: 45549305"][img]http://www.abload.de/img/igetthereferenceeuf8x.gif[/img[/QUOTE]

She's the hottest diva of all time and improved in the ring a little bit.

ecurbj

Best WWE Star: Dolph Ziggler
Best Non-WWE International Star N/A
Best Female Wrestler Kaitlyn
Best Tag Team Prime Time Players
Best on the Mic CM Punk
Best Comeback Prime Time Players
Best Gimmick Damien Sandow
Most Improved Dolph Ziggler
Fall From Grace Alberto Del Rio
Angle of the Year #PeoplePower
WWE Match of the Year The Shield vs. Hell No/Ryback
Non-WWE International Match of the Year N/A
Best Feud Jericho vs. Ziggler
Best PPV TLC
Worst Angle of the Year AJ/Vickie/Cena
Worst On-Screen Performer of the Year The Great Khali
Most Underutilized Performer Antonio Cesaro & Justin Gabriel
Worst Moment That Made You Feel Wahjah Brodus Clay
Best GIF of the Year
tumblr_mf7kar5AuK1qiwd8jo1_500.gif

Best Wrestling Theme Music Antonio Cesaro, Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes, The Miz

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Remember Stevie Ray's promo in harlem and talking to homeless people there and how he keeps it real and how booker wasn't keeping it real?

Couldn't find it, just looked - but I remember it. And he was right! Booker sold out! Stevie Ray was gutter as FUCK.

G-Fex

Couldn't find it, just looked - but I remember it. And he was right! Booker sold out! Stevie Ray was gutter as FUCK.

god I wish I could find that video

didn't that homeless guy ask Stevie for change and Stevie laughed and was like "Sorry man, gotta go"

thanks Stro for letting me witness that memorable moment.

strobogo

Banned
god I wish I could find that video

didn't that homeless guy ask Stevie for change and Stevie laughed and was like "Sorry man, gotta go"

thanks Stro for letting me witness that memorable moment.

I'd love to put it up for you, but I'm having issues with every video site. I did Tudou, which worked for a few days, but now none of the videos work and I can't tell what it says. Then I did Veoh, which does work, but you have to download their video player to see more than 5 minutes of video, which is lame. I'd have to cut them up for Daily Motion and WWE immediately flags all of the videos I've put up.

ecurbj

*Not sure if posted yet*

WWE 13 DLC Pack #3: You're Welcome in Five Languages Pack – January 2013

Available free of charge: Layla.
Available individually for 80 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or $0.99 USD via PlayStation Network:

Damien Sandow
Antonio Cesaro
Jimmy Uso
Jey Uso
Brian Pillman
Chainsaw Charlie

Moves pack, available for 160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or $1.99 via PlayStation Network. Includes:

Brock Lesnar's Kimura Lock
Chris Jericho's Lionsault
Triangle Dropkick
The Hart Lock
Top Rope Super German Suplex
Superkick/Pedigree Combo
Delayed Vertical Suplex Powerslam
Omega Driver
Airplane Spin
Top Rope Brainbuster
Flapjack/Cutter Combo
Small Package Driver
Sleeper Suplex
Brock Lock
Spinning Double Leg Takedown
Fujiwara Armbar
Pin-Up Strong
Lift Single Underhook DDT
Corner Back Elbow Strikes
Half-Nelson Backbreaker

Layla%201.jpg

Damien%20Sandow%201.jpg

Damien%20Sandow%202.jpg

Antonio%20Cesaro%201.jpg

Antonio%20Cesaro%202.jpg

Usos%202.jpg

Brian%20Pillman%201.jpg

Chainsaw%20Charlie%201.jpg

Kimura%20Lock.jpg

Lionsault%201.jpg

The WWE '13 Fan Axxess Program

If you know you're going to be picking up all of the above, you should sign up for the WWE '13 Fan Axxess Program. You'll get everything below for a one-time cost of 1600 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or $19.99 USD via PlayStation Network – that's a savings of 10%!

Fan Axxess Program Exclusive Superstars:

-Diamond Dallas Page and Goldust
-All three Content Groups listed above: -"Attitude Era" Superstars Pack, WWE Superstars Pack and You're Welcome in Five Languages Pack
-Online Badge

DDP%203.jpg

Goldust1.jpg

G-Fex

K2 COULDNT RUN THE ROPES

She was the john cena of divas if john cena was mixed with alex riley

the example of her 'wrestling' was her throwing a fit and jumping ontop of another diva and pulling her hair and screaming loudly

her signature maneuver was spinning and screaming

say what the fuck you want about AJ and Fox AT LEAST THEY CAN DO MOVES

For those who are interested, I made an entirely indy-centric end of year voting form;

WrassleGAF's Best of the Indies 2012

Here's my votes;

. MVP of the Indies: El Generico
. Promotion of the Year: CHIKARA
. Match of the Year: Davey Richards vs Michael Elgin - ROH: Showdown in the Sun, Night 2
. iPPV of the Year: CHIKARA - Under the Hood
. DVD/VOD/MP4 of the Year: PWG - Threemendous III
. Rising Star of the Year: Adam Cole
. Rookie of the Year: 'Mr. Touchdown' Mark Angelosetti
. Best Technical Wrestler: Sami Callihan
. Best High Flyer: Samuray Del Sol
. Best Women's Wrestler: Jazz
. Most Improved Wrestler: Adam Cole
. Angle of the Year: The Ballad of The Mysterious & Handsome Stranger
. Most Improved Promotion: AAW
. Fighting Spirit Award: Lance Storm

jred2k

The only way to get Cena out of the spotlight is if some how the sales of his merch plummet. It seems like any time the WWE decides to back a cause they just throw that label on him as a way to make a ton of money. He has basically just become a walking advertisement for the WWE and it feels so bland. Even if they had the balls to try and turn him heel he'd immediately go right back when they realize anyone over 10 is tired of his shit and aren't going to buy his shirts and wristbands.

First he was the white rapper with a CD. Then he was the white rapper that loves the troops and salutes and wears camouflage. Then hes the white rapper that loves the troops and makes wishes come true. Now hes the white rapper that loves the troops, makes wishes come true, and hates breast cancer. He's come to the point that hes just John Cena and short of having an Ithil-like pigment surgery, I don't think he can do anything to not be John Cena anymore.

Top Bottom